Ttc july 2014

VictoriaP86 - lol i'd be positive if i had two holidays booked - enjoy!

I checked my calander and we'll be TTC the first week of July and it's my bday on the 3rd, so maybe that's a sign and will give me some good luck??

If you guys don't mind, I'll join this group because
a) the August-September group seems to have fallen flat
b) I kinda decided that when coming off the pill in June, I want to NTNP immediately until TTC in September

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom, Canadabear :hugs:

Your holidays sound great Victoria, I really like holiday planning, only the financial part sometimes gets in the way.

Hi Eline, welcome! Nice to have lots of ladies to chat to and hopefully move into ttc with in the future!

We are very lucky that we have family in Cyprus and my dad has a place in Spain that he owns so we just book some budget flights and take a bit of spending money.

Pandora hopefully your bday brings you luck!

Are you ladies planning on charting and using opks or just ttc around the time when you think you are ovulating?

It's lovely that you have family in other counteries especially if it means you'll be able to take future LOs out there to see other cultures and experiences from a young age. :)

I'm not going to chart or temp or all those other complicated things lol (unless TTC takes ages) all the threads in TTC are really stressy and i think it's frustrating and enough pressure to dtd at the right time and getting through the tww without taking more time and worry over all those extra things. i understand why women do it, but personal i think it would make me more stressed and obsessed thinking about it so much. I'll still happily listen to others doing all that stuff though. I'm just going to aim for ovualtion lol. I'm pretty regular and get really irritable and have O pains so we'll see how well that works....

How about you?

Those sound like wonderful vacations!

I'm literally counting down the minutes until we leave for CUBA! 14 days 9 hours 0 minutes and 50 seconds!!

It takes a lot to shut down anything around here... -40 is terrible though lol.

How many children are you guys all wanting?

Growing up i always wanted 4... i think that's probably because i have 3 siblings. Now 2 sounds good to me and somedays I wonder how in the world i will manage a second!

Hello again Ladies!
Sorry it's been a bit since I was on here.. hours changed at work and been helping my Mom prepare to move to my grandparents house.. and setting up palliative care, equipment etc. It's going well, but hard..
Just been set up with a 2 week training through my work in Vancouver, BC! Set up in the Hilton suit, get to bring DH and DS, all expenses paid! I know it's work, but it's also a nice break for all of us.. plus we will have the weekends to explore and relax as well. :yipee:
. ok.. I have a confession to make.. :blush:.. AF was just over 2 weeks late, and eventhough there was an almost 100% guarrantee of NO Bf.. I did a test anyways.. BIG FAT BFN.. :haha: and AF showed up in less than 24 hours later.. :dohh:.. what a waste of a test... obviously getting super broody now.

Hope you are all doing well.. haven't had much of a chance to read over all the posts yet.. but will do so now.
Is anyone interested in a list on the front page? With approx. start date, ntnp/ttc, baby # and pink/blue wish list?
Let me know and I can set it up right away.. :flower:

Hi Eline, welcome! Nice to have lots of ladies to chat to and hopefully move into ttc with in the future!

We are very lucky that we have family in Cyprus and my dad has a place in Spain that he owns so we just book some budget flights and take a bit of spending money.

Pandora hopefully your bday brings you luck!

Are you ladies planning on charting and using opks or just ttc around the time when you think you are ovulating?

We are planning on heading to Spain to visit our very close friends and also to Scotland to visit DH family as well.. hopefully soonish, but have to wait to book holidays at work. It is so nice to have places to visit and people to meet up with around the world.. and I find myself missing Spain.. even with the headache of paperwork when we were there :wacko:

I think we will just do NTNP like we did last time.. as it is I am not on any birth control and we just practic the pull out method right now TMI! So that is almost like NTNP anyways.. I really don't like the idea of charting etc.. but will go that route if nothing happens in probably 3-4 months.

I will definitely start charting and maybe use OPK's. I've been diagnosed with PCOS in the past, so I'll want to keep an eye on my cycle. The first months I just want to ntnp though and from september on, I'll probably make sure we dtd around my ovulating time. I don't like the stressy vibe in ttc either, I hope I can steer clear from that.

I'm hoping to have two or three children.

We're thinking about France of maybe Italy for our summer holiday :)

hi ladies. i'd like to countdown the next 6 months with you all please! i'm 27, i've been married 18 months and now i really want to be a mum! the reason we are waiting is because hubby doesn't finish uni till july. im just hoping he gets a job straight away because I don't want to wait even longer, but there's no way we can afford a baby without him on a full time wage

Canadabear- your idea for that list sounds good! sorry to hear that you got your hopes up and got a bfn. I think AF likes to trick us every now and then! At the end of last year I was being naughty and selectively taking my bc pill every now and then and then had to give myself a good talking to and realise that we do have reasons for waiting until July! No 'accidents' as hubby will be disappointed that we didn't plan it together.

We will start ntnp in July for three or four months and maybe after then start charting and using opks. I am a very impatient and obsessive person so need to try to keep as calm as possible if I can manage it!

We want two babies, I'd like a small age gap between them ideally. Is anyone hoping to sway for a certain gender for any reason?

Hi Molly, welcome! Where are you from? It is so good to have other ladies to pass the next six months with as my hubby would go mad if I kept talking babies all the time and this definitely helps!

Hi I'm from Cumbria. Your right about driving hubby mad with baby talk. A lot of the time I have to stop myself saying things. He knows I'm keen to have a baby but don't want him to think I'm obsessed about. Although really I am! I feel like I've found my escape on this website. I can talk babies till my hearts content!

Welcome everyone new :wave:

Things are getting interesing here :haha: hubby just said he thinks we should try for a BFP in JUNE!! :yipee: so we may start after AF in May and see how things progress.. a HECK of a lot earlier than I thought we would start on things. We are still planning our trip.. but looks like maybe August or September for that.. if everything works out I am hoping to be just entering second tri by that time.
First tri was so tiring the last time and I really hope not to be going through that while seeing the UK for the first time..

Anyways.. I am going to start on the list on the first page of this and try to keep up with it! Let me know if you want me to add you and any info- #you are wtt for, blue/pink (if you want) and if you have a specific start day in mind. :flower:

Hi Ladies (and fellow Canadians)!

DH and I are TTC in July! I have a little princess that will be 2 in a week :) Since she was born, she's my reason. But, that said, I wasn't sure I wanted another, until a few months ago. I started getting a little restless! She's growing up in leaps and bounds, and I think she needs a sibling!

DH is totally on-board (he's a "more the merrier" kinda guy, I'm the one who has to be convinced), but we're currently living in a country I wouldn't want to deliver in, so we have to wait until shortly before our move :( I'm just dying to give her a little brother/sister that she can spend time with before going to school. I don't want her to feel like she's missing out on all the "fun" (her nights wont be sleepless!!!) at home ;)

It's so weird: I didn't have a super-happy pregnancy with DD, but I look at myself in the mirror now and picture that big ol' bump and can't wait!

Uggghhh… Summer can't come soon enough!!!

That's so exciting canadabear! May really isn't that long off. Is it just me or is time flying by? When we got married, July 12, it seemed like we were going to be waiting ages to have a baby. It's a bit scary now it's only 6 months away

Hi Ladies (and fellow Canadians)!

DH and I are TTC in July! I have a little princess that will be 2 in a week :) Since she was born, she's my reason. But, that said, I wasn't sure I wanted another, until a few months ago. I started getting a little restless! She's growing up in leaps and bounds, and I think she needs a sibling!

DH is totally on-board (he's a "more the merrier" kinda guy, I'm the one who has to be convinced), but we're currently living in a country I wouldn't want to deliver in, so we have to wait until shortly before our move :( I'm just dying to give her a little brother/sister that she can spend time with before going to school. I don't want her to feel like she's missing out on all the "fun" (her nights wont be sleepless!!!) at home ;)

It's so weird: I didn't have a super-happy pregnancy with DD, but I look at myself in the mirror now and picture that big ol' bump and can't wait!

Uggghhh… Summer can't come soon enough!!!

Nice to have you on board!
I know what you mean about loving just having the time alone with your babe.. I always struggle with the thought of not being there like DS needs and having to share our time.. but I also think it would be wonderful for him to have a sibling.
It is also so nice that my DH is on board as well.. and he is a great stay at home dad while I am at work too.
Where are you right now that you don't want to have a baby there?
DS was born in Spain.. and though the paperwork was HORRIBLE.. the health care was FANTASTIC!

Hi :) I'm from Australia and I wrote in another thread that I started so I'll copy and paste it.

Hi everyone! I'm Neat and I'm currently a parent of a 15 month old and am WTT until I lose at least 30 kilos (40 kilos being target weight). I had complications with my first pregnancy, I had GD, HBP was on labetalol 3x a day, Vit D deficiency and Iron def. I was induced and had an episiotomy to rush my lil man out as his heart rate kept falling.

I also suffered from PND which is under control and my husband used to take a lot of time off work.. almost to the point where he could have lost his job, just to help me.

I also fell pregnant on my 3rd round of Clomid 50mg days 3-7 (I have PCOS) and my son was born with a unilateral cleft lip and gumline. Not hereditary.

I really want another baby regardless of everything that has happened but this next time around I would like to get my health up to scratch as much as I can first which is why I have decided to wait until I have lost a significant amount of weight. My husband is reluctant to go through this again as unfortunately it had been quite a stressful time for us. I really want to be able to control my blood pressure in particular all by myself and to be a healthy weight after I give birth the second time around.

So..... I'm thinking I would like to start TTC probably around June(ish) if my plans pan out the way that I would like to... and on that note, If I am able to get my weight down to what I want it to be, I would like to try naturally for at least 6 months before using Clomid again.

So yeah, just dropping a line to say hi and what my plans are So hi

Feb4th2011 ~ We would like to have two children and adopt a third when we are much older. We want a large age gap, for financial reasons and being able to give each child undivided attention. Though, i'm not against small gaps either.

canadabear ~ It sounds like you really have your hands full, i hope it's going as smoothly as can be. Keep your chin up :)

Nice one on the training,and great that you can take your family. My DH used to travel around for his job and really enjoyed seeing different cities and eating in different places. Enjoy!

Sorry about the BFN, but yay about you DH getting on board :)

molly86e ~ What does your DH study?

Neat ~ Sounds like you've been down a really tough road, i can understand why you and your DH would be reluctant. I guess in this situation at aleast you can say you have each other and can share the strength between you.

VictoriaP86 ~ 'I am a very impatient and obsessive person so need to try to keep as calm as possible if I can manage it!' You have just described me, lol we'll help each other!!

Hi to all the new people xx

Hi. Hows is everyone today? i'm off work this week. i've nothing much planned. So think I'll have a lazy week. Maybe tacke my huge pile of ironing this afternoon!

hi neat. sounds like you had a really bad time last time. I hope everthing runs smoothly for you this time. I think you're being really sensible by doing all you can first to ensure a healthy pregnancy. Hopefully your DH will come round to the idea. I can see why he would be a bit scared of going through it all again though

Pandora11 My DH is studying radiography. Hes really enjoying it and is getting close to completeing the course now. Then hopefully he will get a job with the nhs. The only trouble is there aren't many hospitals close to where we live so may well have to move away for work

canadabear i just noticed on the front page it says I'm WTT #2. I'm actually WTT #1. please can you change that for me. thanks

Neat: When was your little one born? I have a 15 Month old son born October 13th, 2012:)

2 of my friends had their babies last week and they also both have boys who turned 2 this month. SO my feelings of nervousness about having a second child are subsiding:) People do this all the time right?! My son said owl today. proud momma moment:) He randomaly says words that i've just said and then never says them again. lol We were looking at his light up owl lamp in his room :) (In December he said laundry, which nearly made me fall over lol)

I hope you are all having a lovely week! I'm into single digits on our count down to our holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->