TTC JUNE 2013 Graduates!!!

Beauty_Geek

Reaction score
Helllloooooooo ladies!!

This thread is for the lovely ladies who were WTC till June 2013. Anyone is welcome to join especially if you're TTC in JUNE.

We are a great bunch of girls... And are all excited to move on forward. I cant promise smooth sailing on your jouney, but alas my ladies you will not be alone. If you join this thread your joining a sisterhood! TTCJ13!! All the way.... Lol

So I keep seeing all these threads about unexplained secondary infertility and now I'm crapping myself that I'm going to be ttc#2 for years! I thought because we'd had a baby at least TTC would be a bit easier because we know we can get pregnant, but ARGHHHHH

Why hellllllllooooooo June! I've been waiting for you, and the wait has been worth it - you look lovely! Haha.

Where is everyone at with their cycles? Unfortunately CD1 won't be for another week for me, so I'm just waiting for the last AF I will be pleased to see for quite awhile!

Hey,

DH and I decided to stop using condoms on May 28, 2013. So I guess we are officially starting in June, just waiting for AF now. According to the apps on my phone I am already 2 days late, but I took Plan B on April 28th so I am guessing this is messing up with my cycles these last 2 months. So if/when AF comes, I will be starting CD1 and cycle 1.

Hi ladies :happydance: if my body is on track im due to OV tomorrow :wohoo: super randy but not much EWCM time to get :sex:

So I keep seeing all these threads about unexplained secondary infertility and now I'm crapping myself that I'm going to be ttc#2 for years! I thought because we'd had a baby at least TTC would be a bit easier because we know we can get pregnant, but ARGHHHHH

Sometimes its easier to get it in your head that it’ll be difficult so that you are mentally prepared in case you were right. Don’t you worry so much my gorgeous! Like my doctor said to me… these days technology is at its best when it comes to infertility. Relax and enjoy the ride… stress won’t help either.

Best thing to do is research and be prepared just in case. This is TTC#1 for me but I increased my private health to include IVF just in case. LOL better safe than sorry! 

Good luck… I am looking forward to see which one of us gets the first BFP!!!

I think my CD1 will start on the 18th June... probably a little later than some of you ladies in here. :)

I have got a shit load of pregnancy tests and Ovulation tests too. Lets do it ladies lets pump these babies out!

I stopped taking the pill in mid may and have withdrawal bleeding two days after that lasted a bit. Im waiting on AF as well. I had some stretchy CM on Tuesday tho so IDK what thats all about. We are so excited to TTC. I guess I am just waiting on the :witch: so I know exactly where I am in my cycle. I hope I didnt already ovulate :/ but just to be sure we :sex: on Sunday tho it was probably too late lol. Good luck to all you amazing ladies! EEEEk I am so excited!!

Sometimes its easier to get it in your head that it’ll be difficult so that you are mentally prepared in case you were right. Don’t you worry so much my gorgeous! Like my doctor said to me… these days technology is at its best when it comes to infertility. Relax and enjoy the ride… stress won’t help either.

Best thing to do is research and be prepared just in case. This is TTC#1 for me but I increased my private health to include IVF just in case. LOL better safe than sorry! 

hi ladies! :wave:

I remember seeing the WTT June 2013 thread when I was also hanging out in the WTT page. We 'officially' started TTC in May, but DH and I both think that a June BFP would be perfect (due date would be in March 2014!) which we think would be a great time to have a baby :) So if we don't get our BFP from May then we'll be trying extra hard for June!

I've also been 'hanging out' in the thread with those who are TTC#2 and have been having problems, because after reading about all the troubles those poor ladies have been having I'm convinced it will take us years as well (even though my DS was conceived first try). I'm currently CD24 (didn't ovulate till CD19/20) and expecting AF this weekend... so keeping my fingers crossed for good news!

Hoping we all get BFPs soon! I'd love to have a group of bump buddies!

CD11 for me today. Eee it's so exciting, lots of BFPS in our futures, I'm sure! This 2WW isn't going to be too bad for me as I'm on holiday for the first week of it. AF is due 2 days before OH's birthday though, and I would LOVE to give him a BFP as a birthday present... I can dream, can't I? Xx

I was originally in the WTT until June group, but since I ovulated on May 27th we figured it was close enough to June to try. Well AF is due June 10, and so far at 11 dpo I have a temp drop and a :bfn:. So it looks like June might have to be our month after all. My next fertile window is June 22-25.

I was originally in the WTT until June group, but since I ovulated on May 27th we figured it was close enough to June to try. Well AF is due June 10, and so far at 11 dpo I have a temp drop and a :bfn:. So it looks like June might have to be our month after all. My next fertile window is June 22-25.[/QUOTE

Poo! to the BFN but YAY! to the TTC in June!

Good luck for June EVERYONE!

Mine will be late June... like towards the end. GRRR... If my body has other plans for me there isn't much I can do.

hi ladies! :wave:

I remember seeing the WTT June 2013 thread when I was also hanging out in the WTT page. We 'officially' started TTC in May, but DH and I both think that a June BFP would be perfect (due date would be in March 2014!) which we think would be a great time to have a baby :) So if we don't get our BFP from May then we'll be trying extra hard for June!

I've also been 'hanging out' in the thread with those who are TTC#2 and have been having problems, because after reading about all the troubles those poor ladies have been having I'm convinced it will take us years as well (even though my DS was conceived first try). I'm currently CD24 (didn't ovulate till CD19/20) and expecting AF this weekend... so keeping my fingers crossed for good news!

Hoping we all get BFPs soon! I'd love to have a group of bump buddies!

Woah! Good luck... oh wait it's Tuesday here um... How'd you go??

You know what sucks? That TWW, because you can't help but go through symptoms you think you have and then you jump between

"Omg i could be pregnant" to ...

"No no no just wait it out don't get your hopes up"

One day in the future I hope they make a test that can test right on the spot. LOL the waiting is such a mental strain. :headspin:

Im on holiday at the minute so trying not to think about it. At least I don't have the possibility of testing earlier as I have none with me!

Hi ladies! My mind has been elsewhere for a few days (although I'm not really sure how!) but tomorrow is the start of my very first cycle of TTC! We are going to do the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan, you can google it). So tomorrow will be the first BD ever! It's like I'm a virgin all over again! Ha, not quite, but it does feel different, doesn't it??? At least mentally I presume. I can't wait to see all of us getting our BFPs soon!!!

I couldnt wait for test day but at the mo its :bfn: fingers xd

I wasn't part of the group you mentioned but am on day 4 of our first TTC cycle for #2 and would like to ride along with you if I may?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->