TTC JUNE 2013 Graduates!!!

^^^ lol you can get pregnant the minute you've had a baby - in fact when you leave the hospital its one of the things they drum in to you over and over and OVER again, because you're actually RIDICULOUSLY fertile for the first few weeks after you've had a baby. I mean for most people the idea of DTD just after you've had a baby is the most horrendous thought, but some people get right back on it, and I have a friend who got pregnant 6 weeks after having her first, and a lady I used to work with has a boy and girl 11 months apart - if they're born in the same calendar year it's called Dutch Twins, lol! xx

Morning all :)
Today I'm cd10, Cbfm is giving me low readings, which I am happy about as normally it high by this stage and that's where it stays until the end, so hoping that when it changed to high it actually means something is going to happen and we'll hopefully see the peak which has never happened!

:happydance: How exciting!

Is your DD only 8months old? and you are ttc #2? Thats super quick... I didn't know you could do that. Though I don't know much. lol

Yeah, if we fall this month they'll be just short of 1.5 year age gap :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->