TTC JUNE 2013 Graduates!!!

Hey Ladies! I am CD+6 today, and DH and I are on our 4th cycle of TTC #1. Hoping to join you lovely ladies in the journey this month! Anyone trying anything new this cycle? I have purchased OPKS and Pre-Seed. Good luck!!

I wasn't part of the group you mentioned but am on day 4 of our first TTC cycle for #2 and would like to ride along with you if I may?

Absolutely! Join the ride. :)

My AF is due tomorrow and my breasts are killing me so... looks like next cycle it is! LOL TTC July! hahahaha

Is anyone taking anything? I am taking FertileCM to get EWCM and I did it is freakin' amazing!

I know I joined the group....but sad to say am not TTC this month. The good news is that I'll be TTC in July! Hopefully none of you join the July group. (meaning BFP's for you all!)

I'm on my last clomid tablet today, hope my mood pics up, either the tablets or AF but I have been one moody cow recently!

I'm on CD 9 today. Not doing anything exciting. Just temping, taking my vitamins and started using my OPKs today (as recommended on the box). Waiting for O day, which for me is usually CD 16 or 17. Couldn't take my temp yesterday because my 8 year old woke me up 2-3 times in the early morning right before when I normally temp.

10dpo for me, a few 'symptoms' but like all pregnancy ones they could all just be attributed to something else too! Might test later when I get home from holiday but should really wait for FMU tomorrow...

Hi Ladies...

I guess I am the first one... I got a :bfp:

I dunno... I am skeptical. I kinda thought it would take longer. This is my first month off the pill. I'll hit the doctors today.

The only reason I checked was because I just wanted to because I bought a whole pack online on ebay. I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS other than the usual ones that come with an AF.

I did and it was positive so I went and bought a clearblue one and it was there staring me in the face. Not even faint it was bloody darker than the control.

I am due for an AF today! Im scared. I don't know what to do. I had it in my head it would take forever. If its real I am so grateful but um.... oh gosh I have to push a baby out!?

Congratulations beauty geek. :)

I thought I had no symptoms when I got my bfp with my daughter but when I looked back I realised there were things x

Congratulations Beauty_Geek!!!!!! I am so thrilled for us! (<-- I meant to write 'you' but my fingers wrote 'us' so I left it) I think you were the very first to graduate from WTT as well, so I hope the rest of us fall in line behind you. Oh please keep us posted and start a journal we can follow! :)

Congrats! I had no symptoms with my BFP for my daughter either :)

Thank you so much girls. Im totally excited!

I'll start another group soon for us all huh? hehe

Hmm well today is the earliest day my AF usually arrives (my cycles are anything from 25-29 days long) and no AF but a BFN for me, so I'm guessing I'm just having a longer cycle this month but no pregnancy for me :( boo. Just wish AF would hurry up and get here now so I can start counting down to the next 2WW!

Hmm well today is the earliest day my AF usually arrives (my cycles are anything from 25-29 days long) and no AF but a BFN for me, so I'm guessing I'm just having a longer cycle this month but no pregnancy for me :( boo. Just wish AF would hurry up and get here now so I can start counting down to the next 2WW!

What day in your cycle is it? I think I got a dark line because I O very early. Like CD10-12 so the test was able to pick it up on the day I was due for an AF.

But if your the norm... CD14 is might still show a negative.

fab news Beauty_Geek :hugs: I had no symptoms with DD either xx

Im late now but the brow spotting has started so guessing im out this month

I o'd on CD15 so today would be... 12dpo? Hmm thought it was later than that... My cycles are anything between 25 and 29 days. Could you still get a stark white bfn at 12dpo and then go on to be pregnant though?

Hey ladies,

id love to join this group as well. I am expecting AF on monday the 24th..
I am ttc #2 for me, but this would be the first child for my husband and I together.
this would by my 3rd cycle since getting off BC. thinking I BD'd on all the right days so i guess ill just wait. Of course I am thinking to have symptoms (as i've had before with BFN) but this month is the first I had very sore nipples, and i have the sniffles and a sore throat today so i just might be getting sick. I've taken a test 8 days before my missed period..and of course it was negative lol way too early to test. but if a BFP isn't in the cards for this month Im thinking of that sperm meets egg method.

I o'd on CD15 so today would be... 12dpo? Hmm thought it was later than that... My cycles are anything between 25 and 29 days. Could you still get a stark white bfn at 12dpo and then go on to be pregnant though?

I know lots of people who get BFP at the last min as in, the day AF is due or after its late. And had negatives before. I guess it depends on when you O’ed what type of test and also timing – morning first thing or later in the avo after too much water.

What I have learnt from all this is that you can’t take anyone’s experience these days we ladies are all soooo different.

I even tried to sus out how my mum was… she had very bad morning sickness before she missed her AF. So I was looking for that… but nope! Me? I am totally fine. A little queezy but feeling great.

Hey ladies,

id love to join this group as well. I am expecting AF on monday the 24th..
I am ttc #2 for me, but this would be the first child for my husband and I together.
this would by my 3rd cycle since getting off BC. thinking I BD'd on all the right days so i guess ill just wait. Of course I am thinking to have symptoms (as i've had before with BFN) but this month is the first I had very sore nipples, and i have the sniffles and a sore throat today so i just might be getting sick. I've taken a test 8 days before my missed period..and of course it was negative lol way too early to test. but if a BFP isn't in the cards for this month Im thinking of that sperm meets egg method.

Welcome aboard!

Whats the sperm meets egg method?

Morning all :)
Today I'm cd10, Cbfm is giving me low readings, which I am happy about as normally it high by this stage and that's where it stays until the end, so hoping that when it changed to high it actually means something is going to happen and we'll hopefully see the peak which has never happened!

Morning all :)
Today I'm cd10, Cbfm is giving me low readings, which I am happy about as normally it high by this stage and that's where it stays until the end, so hoping that when it changed to high it actually means something is going to happen and we'll hopefully see the peak which has never happened!

:happydance: How exciting!

Is your DD only 8months old? and you are ttc #2? Thats super quick... I didn't know you could do that. Though I don't know much. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->