TTC & Loose Weight!

welcome to the wonderful new ladies. Baby dust to you all :)

I've been very naughty and put weight on over christmas and new years. now time to cut down on the food and alcohol and loose it as well as more. i should be ovulating soon. i cant say exactly when as my body seems to do as it pleases these days.

yea same here..

i took so so hopefully around cd 12-17.... this was my first taking soy.
me and dh also have a gym membership so going to be starting that tomorrow! :)

its too hot to even think about moving. getting a glass of water makes you sweat out at least 2 glasses of water :p Its current 115F here (which is 47ish Celsius for me)

Hi girls, can I join you. Reaaly need to kick start my diet.

Got on wii fit I got for Xmas and I am well heavy. I lost 3 stone in 08 to prep for ttc only to have put 2 back on over the past year!!

I can't believe it really!!

SNAP! i lost 3 stone from april 08 to may 09 for getting married and have subsequently put 2 stone back on since may! GRRR! :dohh: so cross with myself!
and i know if i see any medical person about ttc or once i am preggo my weight will be under scrutiny:blush:

so gotta get on the wagon- me, DH and friend have all joined the gym and i have used an internet site to lose the last 3 stone so i am going back to using them again - found it really helpful to keep track of what i'm eating and they work out how many cals u should be having a day etc.

Good luck 2 u on the weight loss and the ttc :thumbup:

Hi girls, can I join you. Reaaly need to kick start my diet.

Got on wii fit I got for Xmas and I am well heavy. I lost 3 stone in 08 to prep for ttc only to have put 2 back on over the past year!!

I can't believe it really!!

SNAP! i lost 3 stone from april 08 to may 09 for getting married and have subsequently put 2 stone back on since may! GRRR! :dohh: so cross with myself!
and i know if i see any medical person about ttc or once i am preggo my weight will be under scrutiny:blush:

so gotta get on the wagon- me, DH and friend have all joined the gym and i have used an internet site to lose the last 3 stone so i am going back to using them again - found it really helpful to keep track of what i'm eating and they work out how many cals u should be having a day etc.

Good luck 2 u on the weight loss and the ttc :thumbup:

hi ya hunny i've been monitoring my weight loss and gains on the "slimming for the bump" thread just to keep my self in check i don't want to gain to much while preg this time soo we'll see how i get on good luck hunny

Hey all! Hoping to join you all in trying to lose weight while TTC. I lost 2 stone last year but after the MC in march it was a slippery slope to where i have now put it all back on again. I am 5'8 and a size 18 and want to change that to help get my :bfp:

hi ladies i've gained a lb and half this week nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo lol note to self BEHAVE lol

Hi Camo!!
Hi Everyone else!!!!

Thought I should join :)

I'm Nikisha, 25 and my DH is John, 27.
We have been together 7 years and married for 7 months.
We decided to TTC right after our honeymoon in July. First month did the NTNP, then the next month tried to aim for when I would be O, and since then been tracking my BBT.

I have always been over weight. Lost 50lb at one point with WW, but gained 20 back. In February 2009 I broke my leg really bad, like 2 metal plates and 22 screws bad. Because of it I wasnt very active (got married on crutches). Because of this, I have gained 40 additional pounds.

Currently I am about a size 18/20 (US/Canada) and I am 5'9"

Now that we want to have a baby, I think it is more important for me to get some of the weight off.
So I now have the Wii fit, and now that I am doing physio and no restrictions I can exercise some! :)

welcome! :hugs:

so i havent checked my weight at all lately.. i have not been eating healthy at all :blush:
i need a good swift kick in the ass haha!

yeah its really amazing sometimes what just changing your diet can do.
I went from eating out to much, to one week where I cooked dinner 6 nights and in that week I lost almost 3 lb.

of course i havent weighed myself since then so I have no idea where I am at now

yea thats mine and dh's problem is we eat out way too much.. but i am starting to cook at home more often.. its not that i dont know how to cook..... but i just dont want to lol haah :rofl:

My issue is my DH LOVES to eat out.
he also weighs all of a 145lb. He weighed 126 when I met him (he was 20 and now 27)

Also I have the smallest kitchen known to man. If I dont do dishes a couple times a day its a disaster. I miss a day and its a mess. I dont want to cook in a messy kitchen so we grab food
UGH!

My issue is my DH LOVES to eat out.
he also weighs all of a 145lb. He weighed 126 when I met him (he was 20 and now 27)

Also I have the smallest kitchen known to man. If I dont do dishes a couple times a day its a disaster. I miss a day and its a mess. I dont want to cook in a messy kitchen so we grab food
UGH!

omg thats so me... my kitchen is the same... turns into a disaster :blush: then i dont want to clean it... :blush::blush:

but we are gettin better i just have such a small kitchen meh.....:dohh:

Our problem was takeout, by the time we had gotten home walked and fed the dogs i didnt always feel like cooking so it was just easy to order a pizza or get fish and chips. A take out ban is now in place to help save money as well as loose weight.

Got my weigh in on sunday so fingers crossed i have lost a little bit. Will be happy with even a couple of lbs.

take out ban is in place here until i want one then it goes out the window:blush:

Weve tried that only going out for dinner once a week. Sometimes it works great and others not so much!

I really hope that this weight gain hasnt messed up my chances for a BFP.....

It worries me too as when i got my :bfp: i was 1 1/2 stones lighter but it took me 9 months to loose that weight. The thought of TTC for over another 9 months is a bit disheartening :(

Still i figure every little helps and if i try and mix in a bit more exercise it may help to get the weight off a little faster. Good luck over the weekend everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->