TTC & Loose Weight!

Ladies being overweight didn't stop myself and flutterbaby conceiving really quickly. I know it's easy to say but relaxing and not beating yourself up about eating a bar of chocolate or drinking a glass of wine can only have a positive effect on ttc. From what I have read, and I honestly believe it to be true - the only reason they say your weight can effect your chances of conceiving is because in "some" women being overweight makes their periods irregular in the same way that being too thin can. Please don't be too hard on yourselves. Sending you all lots of :dust:
xx

thanks for the pma! i think thats why my periods are all kinds of funked up. so i started soy and hopefully im like 1dpo now :)

Liz...LOVING the temp rise today :)
things are looking great!

I've never had irregular cycles when i wasn't taking BC, except for this last time, my cycles were back and forth long and short....i think they have settled now....just at 35 ish days :(

i took bc in high school and such but it never messed my periods up.. i went off of them about 17 got married at 19 and period has been messed up since then.. i used to have them very regularly...

Thats when my period got messed up....right after I came off BCP after I got married LOL

I have been on depo and when i came off of that I got AF back right away and my cycles were normal.

I was on BCP in highschool as well and when I came off that my cycles were fine.

I havent had anything long like yours, but 2 that were about 40 days long. They used to be 28 days on the dot.

*sigh*
I really need to get my but back on the Wii Fit this week....starting tomorrow!

Whenever I get a job that pays me more than what unemployment does....I want to get a gym membership!
Well that and when I can use my leg properly.

I loved when I went to college and had a free membership and the Y.

I think I may start my Biggest Loser videos again. I have 3 of them and at least 1 i should be able to do physically now

lol i didn't think they did biggest loser dvds i watch that it's good to watch but to do nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo lol way to hard

They have like 10 workout DVDs
I have Cardio Max, Power Sculpt and weight loss Yoga.

It is not as hard as what they show on TV. I really like them. You work out with the people on the show, and its during sometime when they are actually on the show because you can tell that they have lost some weight, but not all the weight. (as well as past players)

Hi ladies

Can I join you?

My name is Deb - I'm 35 and size 18/20. DH is 43 and we have been trying for 18 months with just a couple of months break in the middle.

We both need to get fitter and healthier and have just joined the gym (well, upgraded our 'not being used off peak membership' to full so we can go any time

Looking forward to getting to know you
Deb xx

Hiya Deb. Sounds wonderful that you and your husband have embarked on not one but two journeys (ttc and getting fit) I wish you the best of luck on both accounts :dust:

Hi girls. Thought I'd check back in here.
I finally joined weightwatchers last Thursday and tomorrows the big first weigh in!! Thought I'd come back here and record my weightlosses as I go.
It's been hard this week but I have my eye on the prize so to speak!! My wedding day and my lil bubba ( to be )
I'll come back here tomorrow and let you know how my first week went x

Hi girls. Thought I'd check back in here.
I finally joined weightwatchers last Thursday and tomorrows the big first weigh in!! Thought I'd come back here and record my weightlosses as I go.
It's been hard this week but I have my eye on the prize so to speak!! My wedding day and my lil bubba ( to be )
I'll come back here tomorrow and let you know how my first week went x

Embo - that is awesome about joining WW.....when you follow the program it really does work. I lost over 50lb on it

i did ww and lost a stone and half eatin kebab i didnot read book and thought as long as i stuck to points i could eat what i liked well it worked for me lol i stopped loosing after a while but i worked that way for 6 months so wicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->