TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Oh twinklie my cycle buddy sorry I missed you!! Hope we both ov soon and we can keep each other busy symptom spotting on the tww. Hope you and hubby feeling better today xx

Oh twinklie my cycle buddy sorry I missed you!! Hope we both ov soon and we can keep each other busy symptom spotting on the tww. Hope you and hubby feeling better today xx

Ho mrs W! I think I am going to O today. Got a less faint OPK last night and a much darker one today with FMU. DH and I did BD last night, I just have to convince him for tonight too! He is feeling like a piece of meat. Hahaha. How are you doing?

Yep - hubby keeps telling me he isn't a baby making machine. I tell him to shut up and get his pants off :rofl:

Ooh good luck then hun! I want to go and pee on an opk now hehe!! I think I could ov anytime between now and next weekend really. Ill keep an eye on cm and keep bding!

How exciting! We are all O right around each other. I am Cd 12, but I am in my window. Should be seeing O Monday (maybe sooner).

@ Twinklie: hahah My dh just expressed his feelings similar to yours. Especially since we tried am and pm yesterday (for fear it was my O) and was our only attempts.

@momwife, I would love to have you stalk me! I need to go through this thread and stalk all of you!! This is the greatest thread. How could I not?

@Mrs W: I do temp orally. I have found that so much can cause fluctuations, and I am not a huge fan. It is pretty frustrating. I will finish off this cycle, and I will see what happens. Might switch it up next for the next one if this one is a bust.

What cd is everyone on? I know we have had a few people enter a new one, and some are closing in on O.:flower: :hugs:

Me: Cd 12

How exciting! We are all O right around each other. I am Cd 12, but I am in my window. Should be seeing O Monday (maybe sooner).

@ Twinklie: hahah My dh just expressed his feelings similar to yours. Especially since we tried am and pm yesterday (for fear it was my O) and was our only attempts.

@momwife, I would love to have you stalk me! I need to go through this thread and stalk all of you!! This is the greatest thread. How could I not?

@Mrs W: I do temp orally. I have found that so much can cause fluctuations, and I am not a huge fan. It is pretty frustrating. I will finish off this cycle, and I will see what happens. Might switch it up next for the next one if this one is a bust.

What cd is everyone on? I know we have had a few people enter a new one, and some are closing in on O.:flower: :hugs:

I am on CD16! Late ovulating this month. But feeling good so far about our BDing! I will feel better if I can get DH to tonight. :)

Yep - hubby keeps telling me he isn't a baby making machine. I tell him to shut up and get his pants off :rofl:

Ooh good luck then hun! I want to go and pee on an opk now hehe!! I think I could ov anytime between now and next weekend really. Ill keep an eye on cm and keep bding!

With my late O this month I have peed on a LOT of cheap OPKs this month! But I do better with more information vs. wondering.

Are you getting positive opks today then twinklie? Good luck getting hubby to dtd! X

Tiger I'd recommend trying vaginally, it worked for me x

Can I just use my current BBT thermometer? Or does it have to be a vaginal thermometer?!?!?

Are you getting positive opks today then twinklie? Good luck getting hubby to dtd! X

I got a definite positive OPK this afternoon and I think some ovulation pain on the right side, and EWCM. seems like all good signs.

Hope, I hope AF did not arrive yet. How is your mom doing doing? I hope she is doing ok. It's never fun visiting your parents in the hospital. Even after they are out of the hospital you still worry. :hugs:

Tigermom, I am happy that you have a journal now, I am going to be your new stalker now!

Princesskell, I hope you have fun on your holiday! AT least AF is being kind. FX that next month will be your month.

It seems like AF is about to stop which I am happy about!! Yay! I think AF will be done tomorrow. So far ever since August I have been having short AF's. I am not complaining since when I was on the pill or before the pill, AF used to last for 7 days which was a headache! I hope AF will always stay at least 4 to 5 days. Today, I will be cleaning up and probably catching up on my shows.
thank you! :happydance:
Glad your af is short. Mine have also shortened which is nice, we will almost be cycle buddies now? Xxx
Hi ladies! Just checking in after being Mia for a few days. Still feeling poorly and really tired, so fed up now and just want to get better.

Momwife that's good news that af is nearly done and you can start with your bding for this new cycle! :dust:

Princess sorry to hear af got you. I was sure you were preggo already! Hopefully she doesn't stay long and you can start bding at the end of your holiday. Like tiger says its so much better to know and get on with the next cycle quickly isn't it. Have an amazing holiday!! We will miss you this week, where are you going? Enjoy the sunshine!! X

Tiger your impromptu hitting on dh first thing this morning made me lol!! Do you temp orally? I found I got too many random dips when I did it that way when ttc my dd so I switched to vsginally. Felt a bit weird but was much more reliable. Well if its o day for you I hope you've caught that egg! You could be in your tww now!!

Hope - I really hope you get some answers soon, ideally your bfp!! The waiting sucks, hopefully you are keeping busy anyway having a good weekend. :dust:

Afm I should ov soon. With my dd I oved on cd20 and that month was the only time I've ever temped so its the only indicator I've got to go on. I'm using opks but I've never had a + so it's hard to know! We are bding every other day anyway and will keep going till well after cd20 to be sure!! I like this bit of the cycle!

Have lovely weekends ladies. I'm so sorry if I've missed anything or anyone out, I'm still feeling all cloudy and poorly. Xx
Sorry you are still not right, I hope it doesn't put a damper on all the bd'ing!
We are in Dubai for the week :happydance: lovely and hot. We have wireless in the room so I can check in now and again! :blush:
Good luck this cycle xxx

I'm only on cd2 ...boo! :dohh:
Oh well I can get excited about O now. Whatever stage you're at there is always something to think about!
Xxx

I got a definite positive OPK this afternoon and I think some ovulation pain on the right side, and EWCM. seems like all good signs.
Good luck Twinklie...this is the fun time! Xxx

Tiger yes you can just use the same bbt, I did!

Twinklie ooh yay defo oving then, exciting!!

Enjoy Dubai princess I've never been. Bding isn't quite as much fun with no energy but I'm nt giving up on a chance for my bfp ha ha!!

I have never used them, but those look great to me!!!

Get to it!! <3

Mittelschmertzing like crazy today! Actually has been distracting at points.

I get them every month because I get ovarian cysts (not PCOS though), so I am usually aware of ovulation for many reasons. I get the cramps, and I can usually tell which side I am ovulating from.

I know they are more annoying now because I am paying attention, but boy could I do without them for a few minutes.

Sitting here with some herbal tea. I would usually use my heating pad, but I am afraid of hard-boiling this egg :haha:

Lovely progression twinklie! Do you poas twice a day or just once?

Ouch tiger poor you :-( I'm sure a warm hot water bottle would be fine and help you feel more comfortable.

Hurry up ovulation!!! We dtd last night and this morning so around the next couple of days would be good timing!!!

Ouch tiger poor you :-( I'm sure a warm hot water bottle would be fine and help you feel more comfortable.

Hurry up ovulation!!! We dtd last night and this morning so around the next couple of days would be good timing!!!

How exciting!!!

I think you are in the clear. It sounds like you covered the days pretty well. Any more bd'ing? Or are you and dh feeling good for this cycle to wrap it up?

My husband is pooped. We have officially knocked three out of the park in the last two days. (not heard of since we were wee little newly weds haha) We bd am/pm for Friday (the first low day) and once last night. My temp shot up this morning. I wouldn't have felt it was the end to my follicular phase had it not been so distinctive, but I will give it tomorrow's temp to confirm. If tomorrow is low again, we are going to dtd one more time, but the poor guy needs to rest :winkwink:.

If two days ago would have been the only low day and yesterday was the beginning of luteal phase/TWW, I would have been so bummed. It would have meant a very short cycle, very poorly timed bd'ing on one day, and a very sad egg. Now I am happy. This would be right in my normal cycle lengths. And I think we timed bd'ing well?!?!?

I'm just not used to this range of numbers for my cycle. Before my son was born, I was so spot on 28 days that I knew it would begin on Thursdays EVERY TIME :thumbup:. It was wonderful. Now I know it is 25-27, but usually 26, and my luteal phase has been 12 days every time that I have charted. Hopefully that is the same for this, but I know that is a pretty short time for the egg to make its choice.

If tomorrow's temp stays up, we are done bd'ing. Now what:shrug:? I guess we will find out if I am in the TWW!!! Scary, exciting, and I'm totally in denial :nope:.

Still on :cloud9: that I get to be here with you lovely ladies sharing in one of the most exciting time frames of our lives! Thank you for including me *accepting my Oscar again :hi: *, but I cannot express how grateful I am to have you lovely bunch of ladies to share with.

Ok, I'm done. I promise :cry::blush::flower:

How exciting!!!

I think you are in the clear. It sounds like you covered the days pretty well. Any more bd'ing? Or are you and dh feeling good for this cycle to wrap it up?

My husband is pooped. We have officially knocked three out of the park in the last two days. (not heard of since we were wee little newly weds haha) We bd am/pm for Friday (the first low day) and once last night. My temp shot up this morning. I wouldn't have felt it was the end to my follicular phase had it not been so distinctive, but I will give it tomorrow's temp to confirm. If tomorrow is low again, we are going to dtd one more time, but the poor guy needs to rest :winkwink:.

If two days ago would have been the only low day and yesterday was the beginning of luteal phase/TWW, I would have been so bummed. It would have meant a very short cycle, very poorly timed bd'ing on one day, and a very sad egg. Now I am happy. This would be right in my normal cycle lengths. And I think we timed bd'ing well?!?!?

I'm just not used to this range of numbers for my cycle. Before my son was born, I was so spot on 28 days that I knew it would begin on Thursdays EVERY TIME :thumbup:. It was wonderful. Now I know it is 25-27, but usually 26, and my luteal phase has been 12 days every time that I have charted. Hopefully that is the same for this, but I know that is a pretty short time for the egg to make its choice.

If tomorrow's temp stays up, we are done bd'ing. Now what:shrug:? I guess we will find out if I am in the TWW!!! Scary, exciting, and I'm totally in denial :nope:.

Still on :cloud9: that I get to be here with you lovely ladies sharing in one of the most exciting time frames of our lives! Thank you for including me *accepting my Oscar again :hi: *, but I cannot express how grateful I am to have you lovely bunch of ladies to share with.

Awww tiger you are lovely! I'm quite new to this group too but I'm glad you joined us all:flower:

Def not wrapping up our bding just yet as the only time I temped (the month I got preg with my dd) I didn't ov until cd20!! I've got ewcm at the moment but totally negative opks.... So I think a few more days! We started going every other day last weekend and will keep going till next weekend! We are not usually ones for dtd this often and hubby is probably knackered but he wants another baby so he's up for the challenge!!

Ooh that's good news then if your temp is up tomorrow sounds like you've definitely ovulated and timed your bding very well!! Now to keep fingers and toes crossed for a bfp in 2 weeks! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you in the tww. I'm not temping so I won't know for sure I've oved unless I do get a pos opk, ill just guess!!

Hope you are having a great weekend, what are you up to? I haven't left the house since Friday! I'm recovering from a horrible flu virus and been chilling, sleeping lots, got baths and loads of food!! Dd is just napping, hubby is cooking a roast and gone out to buy the Sunday papers and a Bottle of red for later. Feeling very relaxed! I have work tomorrow though so early night tonight. Xx

I'm really excited for you!!!

Bummer about the flu, but hopefully a nice weekend of recovery will kick it all out!

I'm currently sipping my morning coffee:coffee:. Tomorrow will be my first day of just tea in the morning. Not ready to get rid of coffee haha

We actually have about 30 people coming over in an hour, as they do every 2 weeks, and that means cleaning our extremely large open-spaced house from top to bottom yesterday. Totally exhausted. It is a church-like gathering, so you'd think they were all just lovely people, but many of them are post-menopausal women that are very rude. To top that off, I guarantee that at least 2 of them will ask us when we are going to have another child. Since there are now 4 people in the church who are pregnant or recently gave birth... :dohh:

Ready for the day to be over hahah

Recover quickly!!! <3

Tiger yes you can just use the same bbt, I did!

Twinklie ooh yay defo oving then, exciting!!

Enjoy Dubai princess I've never been. Bding isn't quite as much fun with no energy but I'm nt giving up on a chance for my bfp ha ha!!
It is gorgeous here...hot, hot, hot!
Never give up!

Here are all of my OPKs. I am nuts! Haha

View attachment 690133
that IS nuts! :rofl:

Mittelschmertzing like crazy today! Actually has been distracting at points.

I get them every month because I get ovarian cysts (not PCOS though), so I am usually aware of ovulation for many reasons. I get the cramps, and I can usually tell which side I am ovulating from.

I know they are more annoying now because I am paying attention, but boy could I do without them for a few minutes.

Sitting here with some herbal tea. I would usually use my heating pad, but I am afraid of hard-boiling this egg :haha:
what is Mittelschmertzing? I hope the herbal tea can help! :thumbup:

come on O!! Keep going mrsw nearly there!

How exciting!!!

lovely to 'meet' you too!
It is an exciting time. I am always a really positive person and like to keep my journal a positive place so let's keep this thread a happy one, even if things don't go our way at first we will try keep each other excited! :hugs:
What is a 'normal' luteal phase? Fxd for good temps tomorrow!:happydance:

How exciting!!!

Awww tiger you are lovely! I'm quite new to this group too but I'm glad you joined us all:flower:

Def not wrapping up our bding just yet as the only time I temped (the month I got preg with my dd) I didn't ov until cd20!! I've got ewcm at the moment but totally negative opks.... So I think a few more days! We started going every other day last weekend and will keep going till next weekend! We are not usually ones for dtd this often and hubby is probably knackered but he wants another baby so he's up for the challenge!!

Ooh that's good news then if your temp is up tomorrow sounds like you've definitely ovulated and timed your bding very well!! Now to keep fingers and toes crossed for a bfp in 2 weeks! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you in the tww. I'm not temping so I won't know for sure I've oved unless I do get a pos opk, ill just guess!!

Hope you are having a great weekend, what are you up to? I haven't left the house since Friday! I'm recovering from a horrible flu virus and been chilling, sleeping lots, got baths and loads of food!! Dd is just napping, hubby is cooking a roast and gone out to buy the Sunday papers and a Bottle of red for later. Feeling very relaxed! I have work tomorrow though so early night tonight. Xx
all sounds very exciting! What cd are you on now?
Hope you are properly better soon :kiss:

I'm really excited for you!!!

Bummer about the flu, but hopefully a nice weekend of recovery will kick it all out!

I'm currently sipping my morning coffee:coffee:. Tomorrow will be my first day of just tea in the morning. Not ready to get rid of coffee haha

We actually have about 30 people coming over in an hour, as they do every 2 weeks, and that means cleaning our extremely large open-spaced house from top to bottom yesterday. Totally exhausted. It is a church-like gathering, so you'd think they were all just lovely people, but many of them are post-menopausal women that are very rude. To top that off, I guarantee that at least 2 of them will ask us when we are going to have another child. Since there are now 4 people in the church who are pregnant or recently gave birth... :dohh:

Ready for the day to be over hahah

Recover quickly!!! <3
Hope your gathering is over quick!! After being on bnb I have quit asking people about babies! It is such an innocent question but now I understand so many things can be going on!

So today is our 3 year wedding anniversary and we are spending it here in Dubai surrounded by family. It is gorgeous! :cloud9:
It could only have been made better by a secret bfp or no af so I could fully celebrate with dh :winkwink: but she will be gone soon I hope.
I'm on cd3, with 2 weeks to go to O now xxx

Aww happy wedding anniversary princess!! Hope you have a wonderful celebration and are enjoying your holiday.

I agree lets keep this thread positive and if anyone feels down we can cheer each other up and keep smiling to our bfps :)

I'm on cd16 now hun so I reckon ill ov anytime between now and next wkend!! It's only my first cycle ttc though so I feel greedy hoping ill get a bfp!! Ha ha.

I hope your big church gathering went well tiger? Your house sounds lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->