TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Congrats Becky!!!! So happy for you!!:happydance:

As for me, I got a BFN yesterday. Basically, I wasted a test. I just needed to completely accept it yesterday. I was just talking to DH today about trying to see a doctor tomorrow to find out if I do actually ovulate. I was feeling really good today and my friends and I even started walking again tonight (we all got busy and stopped in the summer). I just got home and went to use the washroom and wiped away some spotting so it looks like I'm definitely out this cycle. :cry: I'll still go see the doctor tomorrow if I can get in to see him. Its so hard to see a doctor here. You have to go in the morning to see if they have an opening that day. If they don't, try again tomorrow. It sucks!

Anyways, I hope everyone else is doing well. I hope to see some more BFPs soon!!

Aww hope, I'm sorry for the spotting, but remember that you are not out until af comes!! FXed it is just implantation spotting!! We are here for you :hugs:

Hopefully you won't need to ask about ovulation because you will have proof with a bfp, but I'm keeping FXed that you can get an appointment if you need

<3

ah sorry hope!! fx for next cycle for a Christmas bfp!! xxx

well something told me to test this morning:happydance:
I love my body again lol I hope its real!!!

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

Thank you!! Hubby's bday was yesterday so we did the test together in the morning! I reckon I'm roughly 4 weeks 1 day today tho so could have same edd as sailor!! I'm thinking around 23 July? Only 2 days after my dds birthday eek! Bit close for comfort!!

Oh I def won't be disappearing if its ok to stay?!

Hope your tww hurries up princess! Any symptoms yet ?
It's going quite fast actually. I'm cd22 today, 4or 5dpo I think. I am still sticking to my guns with no symptom spotting :haha: trying hard not to think one way or the other and just keeping up the bd'ing.
That's a great edd! :thumbup:
Congrats Becky!!!! So happy for you!!:happydance:

As for me, I got a BFN yesterday. Basically, I wasted a test. I just needed to completely accept it yesterday. I was just talking to DH today about trying to see a doctor tomorrow to find out if I do actually ovulate. I was feeling really good today and my friends and I even started walking again tonight (we all got busy and stopped in the summer). I just got home and went to use the washroom and wiped away some spotting so it looks like I'm definitely out this cycle. :cry: I'll still go see the doctor tomorrow if I can get in to see him. Its so hard to see a doctor here. You have to go in the morning to see if they have an opening that day. If they don't, try again tomorrow. It sucks!

Anyways, I hope everyone else is doing well. I hope to see some more BFPs soon!!
Oh poo, sorry for the bfn and I hope the spotting is nothing more. If it is af though at least that would be the end of the limbo and a fresh start with a new cycle.
That drs system sounds ridiculous? Who has time for that??? :growlmad:

Wooooooop woooop Claire!! That is great news! I'm so glad your uncertainty ended with a bfp!!! :happydance:
How do you feel? Told anybody yet?
Congratulations!! Wow lots of bfp's these last few days! :cloud9:

thank you!!!:happydance::happydance:
I feel very bloated today and have had some cramps. I took 2 more tests today and all clear positives im going to do my last digi in the morning!!:thumbup:

your next!!:winkwink:

Oh I can't wait!! FXed crossed for that definitive positive!!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Wow...so you must have o'd later than you thought? Excellent news, we are on a roll now!! How are you feeling?

Anything going on with you this weekend Tiger? Has the horrid witch gone yet?
Xxx

haha yes she is gone. :sleep: It was draining. I'm making extra sure to get my prenatal in. I have this weekend off, and that never happens because I usually have a Saturday fertility patient, but it has been really nice being allowed to be tired.

I'm on CD 6, and the hubby is itching for a little... :winkwink: hahah Let's be honest, so am I. It's been almost 3 weeks because we didn't dtd during the TWW. :haha::blush:

I'm loving all of these :bfp:s Keep them coming, Luckies!!!!

1-2 weeks pregnant!!!

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower::flower::baby::baby::hugs::hugs: I think it is so great that you ladies are getting your BFP's!! Now all the rest of us ladies have to get ours!!

I am 12dpo and yesterday I had some spotting but AF is due on the 20th so I think AF is about to show up. FX that I will get pregnant next month!!! It would be fantastic if all of us get pregnant before next year!!! :hugs::hugs: This thread is making me very happy with all of these BFP's! I hope more is on the way soon! I hope you ladies will keep us updated and with belly pics to see how you ladies are coming along with your pregnancy. (If you don't mind):hugs:

haha yes she is gone. :sleep: It was draining. I'm making extra sure to get my prenatal in. I have this weekend off, and that never happens because I usually have a Saturday fertility patient, but it has been really nice being allowed to be tired.

I'm on CD 6, and the hubby is itching for a little... :winkwink: hahah Let's be honest, so am I. It's been almost 3 weeks because we didn't dtd during the TWW. :haha::blush:

Glad she's gone :hugs: did you treat yourself to that nice bath and g&t??!
Poor dh, tell him to save his energy :winkwink: how often do you usually dtd?
I'm glad you got a Saturday to yourself, what are you doing with it? X

1-2 weeks pregnant!!!

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :flower::flower::baby::baby::hugs::hugs: I think it is so great that you ladies are getting your BFP's!! Now all the rest of us ladies have to get ours!!

I am 12dpo and yesterday I had some spotting but AF is due on the 20th so I think AF is about to show up. FX that I will get pregnant next month!!! It would be fantastic if all of us get pregnant before next year!!! :hugs::hugs: This thread is making me very happy with all of these BFP's! I hope more is on the way soon! I hope you ladies will keep us updated and with belly pics to see how you ladies are coming along with your pregnancy. (If you don't mind):hugs:
I like how everyone is so supportive on this thread. It is easy to get disheartened when ttc'ing and horrid when people can't cope with others' bfp's (although I do understand lttc must be tough). I hope we can all enjoy the preggos sharing belly pics and news on here too?

You are a few days ahead of me momwife. I hope it's not early af. Do you usually spot 4 days before af? Hopefully it is something else? Any other symptoms? X

Glad she's gone :hugs: did you treat yourself to that nice bath and g&t??!
Poor dh, tell him to save his energy :winkwink: how often do you usually dtd?
I'm glad you got a Saturday to yourself, what are you doing with it? X

1-2 weeks pregnant!!!

I like how everyone is so supportive on this thread. It is easy to get disheartened when ttc'ing and horrid when people can't cope with others' bfp's (although I do understand lttc must be tough). I hope we can all enjoy the preggos sharing belly pics and news on here too?

You are a few days ahead of me momwife. I hope it's not early af. Do you usually spot 4 days before af? Hopefully it is something else? Any other symptoms? X

haha we had a... to coin your adorable term... cheeky nooner :haha:
We are still at least 5 days from O, so I figure a little fun today won't drain him of too much. We were both needing a little "stress" release because it has been so long since we dtd! haha It was nice.

I did a lot of nothing today. Besides having a little naughty nap time with dh :winkwink:, I made curry for dinner, did a little laundry, but besides that, I ultimately accomplished nothing. But it was so nice! I have tomorrow too, so no need to kill my to-do list today. It was so nice waking up when I wanted to that I didn't realize how much I needed a great night's sleep and a lazy morning. Really restful and perfect!!! I ended up not having a bath because I've been so tired that I was afraid sitting in there would only enhance that sleepiness. I would not fully enjoy it going into it when I'd have to get out 5 minutes later to go to sleep :blush:

I really hope the lovely bfpers in here will post pictures and keep us TOTALLY informed on updates, symptoms, Dr. visits, and keep us entertained in our TTC adventures!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies for all your support! This is a lovely thread and I'm staying put!
I hope everyone gets their bfp!

After DTD this morning dh had a bit of brown/pink spotting on his boxers and slightly when I wiped do you think I should be worried? X

Tiger that's great that you got a lazy day. Whose turn was it with DS?
So 5 day till o...right lots of fruit and veg, fresh air and no stress! Get that body prepared!
xxx

Ricschick, it could be implantation? I had a bit of spotting early days and was told as long as its not bright red it's ok? Xxx

Tiger that's great that you got a lazy day. Whose turn was it with DS?
So 5 day till o...right lots of fruit and veg, fresh air and no stress! Get that body prepared!
xxx

Ricschick, it could be implantation? I had a bit of spotting early days and was told as long as its not bright red it's ok? Xxx

He was napping :haha: His room is a ways from ours, so no problem enjoying the moment. I am potentially as soon as 5 days from O- peak day which means that we will be bd'ing soon. No cm changes yet, but I also haven't paid attention because it is so soon.

Going to start keeping an eye out for that. Nervous for my ff VIP membership to end in 2 days. Will I still get the crosshairs? I know what day my O will be, but I still like getting that confirmation from them. I'm also going to miss the estimated af and O dates. Those are a nice thing to look at. Oh well. I'm not paying for that. :nope:

@Ricschick, it could be implantation for sure. I've even read a lot of women saying that theirs (before a bfp) was bright red, so much so that they thought their af had arrived. A little spotting is never a bad thing because you are not out until that witch shows her face, and we all have our whole bodies crossed that she won't!!!!! :dust: Do you normally spot before af? What cd are you technically on?

No never spot really but it was after having sex so that's maybe why. I'm in cd45. Xx

Ladies, bad news for me, AF showed up today.:growlmad::growlmad: I guess I will try again next month. Didn't think it would be this hard TTC.:shrug: FX crossed for the rest of you ladies that you get your BFP! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->