TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

:hugs:ahh sorry tiger, I had something similar the month before I conceived my son im pretty sure I had a chemical as my period lasted 10 days im normally 5 max and it had clots init, so if your heavier than normal id say it was a chemical xx:hugs:

Thanks.:hugs: Obviously, I won't know because I didn't test after af was late, but it really does seem like something was off. :shrug:

Time to take care, eat well, and try to prepare for the next 2 weeks of TTC!!!

Any more testers today?

Princess how is your not symptom spotting going? Well I hope, fingers crossed you caught your egg!

Sorry to hear that Tiger, look after yourself xx

I might do a test tomorrow but only because I want to test with husband on Wednesday as its his birthday so if its bfn I might wait another day until Thursday but if its bfp tomorrow I can test with him Wednesday. I know it's cheating but don't want to put a downer on his birthday. Still swinging between thinking I am and then thinking I'm not! I'm feeling sick today and really moody! I haven't had an ib but I did have that pos opk yesterday. Hmmmm. Not long to find out now.

Hey could I borrow your eyes? Does anyone see anything?

The top is 10dpo and the bottom is todays at 11dpo.

Xxx
Oooo I think I do :shrug:
Still so early...more tests tomorrow please!!

well boobs are killing me! bloated and still no af, maybe I ov later than I thought?? I took a boots test which are 50mlu and there was a faint line in time limit but not sure if it has colour?? getting fed up now as my body is sooooo SLOW!!
View attachment 696867
Are you still saving that digi?!

Ricschick, I would keep testing. I saw your other pregnancy test, I seen the faint line and it seems like you are pregnant to me, but keep testing. The same thing happened to my sister. She took a pregnancy test and seen a faint line. A couple days later she took a test and it was only 1 line. One week later AF did not arrive so she took another and she was pregnant. FX for you!:flower::hugs:

I am not taking my temps for the rest of this month and probably not next month. I need a break from taking temps. I am 7dpo today. We only BD the day after O. I was just so stressed and depressed about getting a job with the hospital. I know things takes time especially thing you want.

FX ladies that this month will be your month.:hugs::hugs::flower:
it's hard to relax once you've started ttc isn't it? I don't think I could cope with temping.
I hope you have some good news from work soon and can feel better about things :flower:

The :witch: came! Booooo on that :haha:

I'm actually just happy to have our answer.

Still feeling like we may have fertilized but not stuck because in my 13 years of menses, I've never been 3 days late. I've never been exhausted from a few dpo until bleeding. Not sure what happened. Even when I ignore the symptoms (nausea, car sickness, increased smell sensitivity, and more), the signs (objective things) are insane: no weight gain prior to af and I usually gain between 2-3lbs of water weight, being late are the two big ones I can think of.

CAUTION... TMI: VERY TMI!!!! You've been warned... This is definitely CD 1, but I've never had it just pour out of me. I woke at 2am, and since my husband told me the time (our son had cried and woke us up), I knew I couldn't temp, so I grabbed my clean cup, a test and walked into the bathroom. It was kind of a horrible way to find out I wasn't pregnant. I could have done with less graphic intros :blush:, but it was like an entire af's worth of blood in the few minutes I was on the toilet. Again this morning. Anyone experience this? Maybe because I have been on prenatals for a month?:shrug:

You also can't see it because it is a new graph, but my temp is the same as yesterday's. This :witch: had it out for me :haha:. Is it like bloody mary? If you say her name too many times, she appears... with a vengeance? :rofl:
rubbish Tiger, I've just seen this on your journal so commented there...big :hugs:

Princess how is your not symptom spotting going? Well I hope, fingers crossed you caught your egg!

I might do a test tomorrow but only because I want to test with husband on Wednesday as its his birthday so if its bfn I might wait another day until Thursday but if its bfp tomorrow I can test with him Wednesday. I know it's cheating but don't want to put a downer on his birthday. Still swinging between thinking I am and then thinking I'm not! I'm feeling sick today and really moody! I haven't had an ib but I did have that pos opk yesterday. Hmmmm. Not long to find out now.
hmmmmmmm trying so hard not to think about SS, but so far I'm pretty relaxed :thumbup:
Dont know if we need one more dtd tonight, just to finish it off. I suppose of you are not sure when you have o'd it always the question, if I don't do more, did I miss it?? I will see where the mood takes us later :winkwink:
I think I'm only 1dpo today and after last month I'm not looking deeper into anything :blush:

Good idea about trying to avoid disappointment for dh on his birthday and we get to hear about a test one day early!! Good luck!

I would have dtd one more time after ov just to feel sure I'd covered all bases incase ov was slightly later but hubby was ill so we didn't. If you feel in the mood tough I say go for it!! X

That will be exciting, and I think that is a good plan. Avoiding the potential sad moment on his b-day. Even though, we have everything crossed for a bfp!!!! Sending :dust:!!!

hmmmmmmm trying so hard not to think about SS, but so far I'm pretty relaxed :thumbup:
Dont know if we need one more dtd tonight, just to finish it off. I suppose of you are not sure when you have o'd it always the question, if I don't do more, did I miss it?? I will see where the mood takes us later :winkwink:
I think I'm only 1dpo today and after last month I'm not looking deeper into anything :blush:

Good idea about trying to avoid disappointment for dh on his birthday and we get to hear about a test one day early!! Good luck!

That is a good plan. My hubby was wiped out after 3 times in 2 days, so the day after O wasn't an option last time :haha: the poor dear :roll:. I am hoping we time things differently to get some more days in there this time! FXed for you!!! Enjoy the bd'ing!!!

Thanks Tiger. I have ewcm this evening so thinking maybe not o'd yet? :dohh: xxx

OOooooOOO get back to it then! What are you doing on BnB? Get to bd'ing! :winkwink: hahah

Yep keeping that digi at arms length till later in the week I'm not going to test til Thursday ( hopefully) xx

Managed to sneak another one in! Surely I'm in the TWW now?? :shrug: xxx

Hi all...I got my bfp this morning on a digi...eek xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeey! Congratulations :flower: how exciting. Those digis really do sort out all the confusion don't they!! :hugs:
So how are you feeling? When's your edd?

Lovely news to wake up to!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbup:Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Going by when I believe I ovulated im due around the 24th July!! Crazy!! I feel a bit stunned to be honest.

Hubby has just left for his surgery and wont be home until tomorrow so cant talk to him about it. But he seemed more excited than I expected hehe.

Xxx

Congrats sailorsgirl!!! That's great news!!!:hugs::happydance:

@Tiger: Very sorry to hear about AF. :flower: :hugs2: I hope you get a BFP this cycle!

I'm 12dpo today and no AF yet. I don't have any tests yet. I'm hoping they'll come in tomorrow, but it might not be till wed. I'll only test with fmu so I'll have to test the day after I receive them. My symptoms now are slight cramps, sore bbs, and increased appetite. Like hunger to the point of I'll throw up if I don't eat right now! All of this could, of course, be pre-AF stuff. We'll see....

How is everyone else?

sounds promising hopeful!!! ive been super hungry too!!!! the other night I ate 2 platefuls of pasta followed by an intire large bar of mint aero lol if im not preg then im just a pig:haha::loopy:

Hi all...I got my bfp this morning on a digi...eek xxx

:happydance::headspin::wohoo::dance: How exciting!!!! Congrats, a thousand times!!!!!!!:hugs:

@Tiger: Very sorry to hear about AF. :flower: :hugs2: I hope you get a BFP this cycle!

I'm 12dpo today and no AF yet. I don't have any tests yet. I'm hoping they'll come in tomorrow, but it might not be till wed. I'll only test with fmu so I'll have to test the day after I receive them. My symptoms now are slight cramps, sore bbs, and increased appetite. Like hunger to the point of I'll throw up if I don't eat right now! All of this could, of course, be pre-AF stuff. We'll see....

How is everyone else?

That hunger was only ever with me for my pregnancy and this last cycle!! I think it is a fantastic sign!!!! :hugs: FXed that the witch stays away, hope!!!!

Going by when I believe I ovulated im due around the 24th July!! Crazy!! I feel a bit stunned to be honest.

Hubby has just left for his surgery and wont be home until tomorrow so cant talk to him about it. But he seemed more excited than I expected hehe.

Xxx
Aw glad he's excited :happydance:
What a lovely edd, a cute summer baby!

How is everyone else?
the hunger thing sounds good to me :thumbup:
Oh I hope your tests are in the post right now!?

sounds promising hopeful!!! ive been super hungry too!!!! the other night I ate 2 platefuls of pasta followed by an intire large bar of mint aero lol if im not preg then im just a pig:haha::loopy:
Ha! Sounds like me...I ate so much chocolate over the weekend :blush:

I've been eating loads too, putting on a winter layer!! Ha ha!!

Princess welcome to the tww!! When will you stat poas? Are you an early poas-er or a good girl waiting until 14 dpo like me?!!

Congrats sailor!! Fantastic news!!

Rikschick, anymore tests today? Have you tried a digi?

Hope, I hope your tests arrive soon xx

Ugh...not looking forward to the TWW!!
Im saying I'm 1dpo today. I had ewcm yesterday and have felt my cervix today it feels much lower and firmer...that means o has gone?
We got another bd in last night so I feel I've given it a good go this month.

I'm a very patient tester mrs w. I won't be peeing on any sticks until af is well and truly late. I'm naughty aren't I because I do like to encourage others to test!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->