TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Risk chick congratulations!!!!! Only just seeing your news of bfp as have been away at the wkend. Fantastic news hun. I'm so pleased for you!! I'm sure the spotting will be normal, I had some sat time around and I do think dtd can irritate things and cause a little spotting. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) xx

Tiger it sounds like you had a really lovely weekend. I haven't used ff VIP before and I still got crosshairs I think? Are you using opks as well or just temping?

Sorry you got your af momwife. How long did it take to ttc your first 2?

Princess you are doing well not symptom spotting! Glad the tww is going quick, when will you be testing?

Hope everyone has had lovely weekends. I'd love to stick around on the thread if everyone is ok with that. You ladies are fab and I want to be around when everyone gets their bfps :) xx

No never spot really but it was after having sex so that's maybe why. I'm in cd45. Xx
Sounds probable to me :winkwink:
Ladies, bad news for me, AF showed up today.:growlmad::growlmad: I guess I will try again next month. Didn't think it would be this hard TTC.:shrug: FX crossed for the rest of you ladies that you get your BFP! :hugs:
oh no...stupid :witch: that's rubbish. I'm sorry momwife. Make sure you get your Conkers treat tonight...deep bubble bath with candles and a book and a drink of choice and lots of chocolate :hugs:
It's much trickier than it sounds getting that sperm to find that egg at exactly the right time xxx

Risk chick congratulations!!!!! Only just seeing your news of bfp as have been away at the wkend. Fantastic news hun. I'm so pleased for you!! I'm sure the spotting will be normal, I had some sat time around and I do think dtd can irritate things and cause a little spotting. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) xx

Tiger it sounds like you had a really lovely weekend. I haven't used ff VIP before and I still got crosshairs I think? Are you using opks as well or just temping?

Princess you are doing well not symptom spotting! Glad the tww is going quick, when will you be testing?

Hope everyone has had lovely weekends. I'd love to stick around on the thread if everyone is ok with that. You ladies are fab and I want to be around when everyone gets their bfps :) xx
we definitely want to hear from you. How are you feeling?

Well it's not hard to symptom spot when you have NO symptoms :shrug: don't think it's my month? :nope:

Loads of ladies say the month they had no symptoms was the month they got their bfp! Fingers crossed x

I'm feeling ok, really tired and sick in the afternoons and early evening and very tearful and hormonal, moody etc. so I'm taking myself off to bed now! X

I'm one of those. I had NOTHING when I was preggo with my little guy. No bb pain, nothing.

@Princess: that could be a good thing for you. No symptoms might be your symptom!?!?! It was for me

I don't know how long it took with either of my DD's since we wasn't trying. :shrug: Please stick around on this thread, I am okay with it!:hugs:

No never spot really but it was after having sex so that's maybe why. I'm in cd45. Xx
Sounds probable to me :winkwink:
Ladies, bad news for me, AF showed up today.:growlmad::growlmad: I guess I will try again next month. Didn't think it would be this hard TTC.:shrug: FX crossed for the rest of you ladies that you get your BFP! :hugs:
oh no...stupid :witch: that's rubbish. I'm sorry momwife. Make sure you get your Conkers treat tonight...deep bubble bath with candles and a book and a drink of choice and lots of chocolate :hugs:
It's much trickier than it sounds getting that sperm to find that egg at exactly the right time xxx

we definitely want to hear from you. How are you feeling?

Well it's not hard to symptom spot when you have NO symptoms :shrug: don't think it's my month? :nope:

Yes I will have my conkers treat tonight! I have my fav bubble bath and plenty of chocolate and everything else. You are right that it is not easy for the sperm to find the egg. After AF is done me and DH will try to BD every other day. Hopefully we don't miss again, but if we do then we will be trying again until we have finally conceived!!! Thank you for mentioning the conkers treat that will make me feel better! :hugs:

ladies I'm sorry I was MIA. I took a couple weeks off BNB after my chemical... just some breathing time. but I'm back and hopefully will ovulate in about a week.

I see we have some BFP's yay!!!! congrats to the new bumps :)

ladies I'm sorry I was MIA. I took a couple weeks off BNB after my chemical... just some breathing time. but I'm back and hopefully will ovulate in about a week.

Lovely to see you back Jokerette...glad you are feeling ready to jump back in the game :hugs: xxx

Princess definately doesn't mean your out!!! The few days upto my Bfp I didn't feel any different just wet. Fx!!!

Hope everyone is ok. Today!!! I'm feeling pretty crap think I've got a tummy bug! Blah!!!! Xx

Just temping. I would love to use the OPKs especially so I can give my true recommendation on them to my patients, but we decided not to just yet. I think we will give it a try for a few months and then see.

I'm glad you are back and are feeling better!! Sounds like you took the time you needed to just be with your thoughts and emotions. :hugs: :hugs:

Princess definately doesn't mean your out!!! The few days upto my Bfp I didn't feel any different just wet. Fx!!!

Hope everyone is ok. Today!!! I'm feeling pretty crap think I've got a tummy bug! Blah!!!! Xx

Aww feel better. Tummy bugs, with a bean already in your tummy, are no fun! :( Take care :flower:

Welcome back jokerette. Best of luck for you this cycle, hope you get your sticky bean soon.

I found bding every other day until I am sure I've oved works very well for me momwife, it's got me preggo both times I wanted to so keeping my fingers crossed it works for you too.

I'm worrying too about being symptomless now. Haven't felt sick for a couple day (but I am eating more) and no sore boobs at all. The were very sore this time with my last pregnancy. Hoping all is ok.

How's everyone doing?

Not even feeling wet :wacko: don't think there is anything happening here this month :shrug:
Welcome back jokerette. Best of luck for you this cycle, hope you get your sticky bean soon.

I found bding every other day until I am sure I've oved works very well for me momwife, it's got me preggo both times I wanted to so keeping my fingers crossed it works for you too.

I'm worrying too about being symptomless now. Haven't felt sick for a couple day (but I am eating more) and no sore boobs at all. The were very sore this time with my last pregnancy. Hoping all is ok.

How's everyone doing?
Each time can be totally different...just keep taking care of yourself. Do you have your first appointment booked yet? Sorry if you've already said.
Xxx

Hey, no hadn't said. I haven't booked my drs appointment yet but they don't do much at the first dr appoint. Last time my booking in with the midwife was about 10 weeks so ages yet! I might go to drs later this week or next week as I want to mention the lady having cancer treatment in my office and get his advice.

When are you testing princess? Test test test!!! :bfp: I hope xxx

No I remember it being a bit of an anticlimax :wacko:

No testing here until af is late!! Xxx

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been missing the last couple days. I spent the entire weekend reorganizing and cleaning the house. on the plus side, I had a super short and painless AF. It started with spotting, then 2 days of light flow, then yesterday and today just spotting again. I'm thinking I probably had an anovulatory cycle. **TMI** I've read that you don't get red blood when you don't ovulate and mine was more brown than red.
I haven't been able to get into the dr's (so annoying that I have to call everday!). I'll try again tomorrow to see if I can get in. This time I'm actually going into the office instead of calling.

You all sound like you're doing great! Any new updates?

I hope you ladies get your bfp's this cyvle!!!! A love Xmas Bfp!!!
My belly is a lot better today!!!! I did not smell good yesterday lol I wouldn't of been surprised if dh want a divorce yesterday!! Tmi lol!! But feeling a lot better today a bit crampy but nothing unusual it hasn't sunk in yet that I'm actually pregnant as it was over shadowed by moving at the weekend! But great timing as I didn't have to lift a thing!! Lol

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->