TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

No more tests yet I'm going to test in the morning I think xx

Lol Princesskell! You are always encouraging us to poas!!

Thank you ladies!! I thought the nausea I was getting was from the prenatal vitamins so I switched to taking them in the evening. But I guess its not from the prenatals because I'm still nauseous. I just had lunch (chicken noodle soup-dd's choice) and I feel like my tummy doesn't like it.
I got my frer tests in today!! I won't be testing till tomorrow morning. I don't want to risk not having fully concentrated pee and getting a bfn. So will definitely be using fmu. Wish me luck because I really need it!!

Any other testers??

Hoping there is a reason for the yakky sick feeling!

So two testers tomorrow...crossing every finger for you ladies! :hugs: xxx

hahah Princess!!! Do you work for First Response?? Such a POAS pusher!!! :winkwink::rofl:

FXed for both of you!!!! :test: and bring us :bfp:!!!!

<3

Thanks!! You too ricschick!! I hope your bfp gets stronger! :dust:

"not pregnant"
but im fine so all those hpt were evaps:growlmad: so the +opks from last Monday must have been a long surge!! and was neg on sunday so when do you ovulate after a -opk? either that or my body is broken!:shrug:

good luck hope I hope one of us has a bfp this morning. xx

Hey ladies,

I got a bfp this morning!!! Right on time for my hubby's birthday. I'm not sure how to post a photo from the app on my phone but will try later.

Sorry you got bfn riks, really confusing? When is your af due? Xx

wow congrats hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (whats your name lol):happydance::happydance::happydance:

according FF when I put in the +opks it changed my ov day and im apparently 4dpo?? I have irregular periods. x but surely an entire week of +opk should lead to ovulation this time right??????:shrug:

Thank you! My name is becky :)

A week of +opk I'd say you've def ov-ed. I thought you were getting faint lines on ic htps too though? Maybe it's too early yet. At least you're not out yet so still got my fingers crossed! Get bding just in case!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
wow great positives!!! welldone you lol
yeah they must have been evaps nevermind I just hope I have ovulated and I get a bfp next week!! xx

Awww Congrats Becky!!! Can't get much clearer than a digi!!!! Yay!!!! And what a lovely Happy Birthday for the dh! <3

I'm sorry for the evaps, ricschick. I don't use the OPKs, so I have no idea when they do that or why. I'm glad you are staying positive! :hugs:

Wooooo hoooo!! Congratulations Becky...another :bfp: and how sweet for dh. So he doesn't knw and you have to act surprised tomorrow??...brilliant!! How exciting :happydance:
Have you worked out an edd yet, I will update the first page!

I'm sorry Claire, still so confusing for you. I hope things are just a bit later than you thought?? :hugs: xxx

Congrats Becky!!! I hope you have a heappy and healthy 9 months! :flower::baby::hugs: Your dh will be very happy! That will be a great birthday present!! Congrats again! I am happy for you!!!

Awww Sailorsgirl...look at the ticker!! :cloud9: I LOVE your LO's names by the way.now you newly preggos please don't disappear on us! I know this is a ttc thread but we still want to hear from you? Xxx

Not much news here. I'm on cd21, I think 3 or 4dpo. I was supposed to o on Sunday but then had ewcm and cervix was still high on Monday. It felt lower on Tuesday night.
Just trying to keep busy with F and work to keep my mind off the TWW! Xxx

Thank you!! Hubby's bday was yesterday so we did the test together in the morning! I reckon I'm roughly 4 weeks 1 day today tho so could have same edd as sailor!! I'm thinking around 23 July? Only 2 days after my dds birthday eek! Bit close for comfort!!

Oh I def won't be disappearing if its ok to stay?!

Hope your tww hurries up princess! Any symptoms yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->