TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Booooo!!!! But you are not sure? I am keeping my FXed until you let us know! :hugs: :af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Hi ladies!!! Somehow I got un-subscribed to this thread!!! eeek! Sad I missed so much, was just tryin to catch up now.

I took a little break from BnB while waiting for my fertile window, just trying not to stress.

I see I missed some BFPs!!!!! How exciting! Congrats ladies! I hope this is truly a lucky thread!

Hope - I am glad you are getting some help, and I hope they get you what you need while also supporting you. Doctors and men can be insensitive sometimes! But they don't mean it. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Princess - I hope AF stays away!!!! :dust:

Oh, AFM, I got a positive OPK last night so I am in the middle of bugging my DH to BD far more often than he would like, haha. Poor guy wants some sleep and I say no! :)

Aww princess, I hope it's not af. Sending hugs x

Welcome back Twinkie! Enjoy your bding and good luck x

Oh I hope is wasn't af!!! If it is then here's to a Xmas Bfp!! Xxx

:witch: is definitely here...boo!!
So I am just about to start my af pamper treat night...bath is run the deepest and hottest it can be with half a bottle of the best bubble bath and a g&t by the side. I have picked out a new book to read (the girl who kicked the hornets nest by Steig Larsson), I've taken the polish off my toes and got my pedicure kit ready! Any other suggestions! :haha:

Take that af!!! Xxx

So I am just about to start my af pamper treat night...bath is run the deepest and hottest it can be with half a bottle of the best bubble bath and a g&t by the side. I have picked out a new book to read (the girl who kicked the hornets nest by Steig Larsson), I've taken the polish off my toes and got my pedicure kit ready! Any other suggestions! :haha:

Take that af!!! Xxx

That sounds amazing!! Enjoy your evening x

Oh, AFM, I got a positive OPK last night so I am in the middle of bugging my DH to BD far more often than he would like, haha. Poor guy wants some sleep and I say no! :)

haha that was my hubby last night. Ended up sneaking away while he was busy doing something with his computer, and I put on my lingerie!! It was a fun surprise, and we had lots of fun last night. Still no O, so I am feeing good that we will have plenty of bd'es under our belt, whereas last cycle, we only had two. I am feeling better this time. We only have two so far, so he can handle it... I hope?!?! Although, my dh is getting tired. It will be tough getting in more tonight. It's only two, thus far; he needs to get it together haha :haha: I have no other lingerie!! Strip tease?!?!? :haha::rofl: that's an awful image, and that would scare him away haha not the goal.

Take that af!!! Xxx

That sounds absolutely perfect!!!!

Princess, sorry that AF arrived. FX that you receive a BFP in time for Christmas!!:hugs::hugs::flower:

I am on CD7 and AF finally stopped. Today is my birthday!!! I am happy but I can't do too much since it is snowing and DH is at work, he don't get off until 10:30. But the good news is that he said that he have something planned next week for me. I wonder what it is!!

This time around I am going to make sure that I BD everyday or every other day. Will chat later ladies!!

FX that all of us receive our BFP soon!!!:hugs::hugs::flower:

Awwwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY momwife :hugs:

Sorry dh is working on your special day but I hope his surprise next week is something special!

I think this is our lucky month momwife! :dust: we tried bd'ing everyday last cycle but it got a bit forced I felt. What did you do last cycle?

So I'm bored!! Waiting for af to leave is the WORST part of the cycle I think!!

I've given up on ff this cycle as I'm feeling a bit obsessed with planning, so I will try and lose track of my cycle a bit and see if I can get the spontaneity back? I don't know when I truly o anyway, so I'm just vaguely keeping track of when it should be.

I have lots of positivity about this cycle :happydance: I have ordered some preseed and am making lots of changes to my lifestyle and diet etc to try and help things along. (Im sorry if I'm repeating myself on here I think it's just because I have already written this in my journal?)

How is everybody else doing? Any bumps appearing yet on the preggos??
How are the o'ers getting on? Too busy to post I hope :winkwink: xxx

happy birthday momwife:happydance:

sorry af came princess!!! your evening sounds fab tho!! this cycle we bedded every otherday if not every 3rd day I think a better build up of sperm is better!! fx for a xmas bfp!!!!

afm im ok had a little more spotting after dtd so will avoid it for now and will pop to the docs on Monday and request an esrly scan I think. I think everything is ok but just for my peace of mine as this has never happened to me before x

I hope they can give you some reassurance Claire :hugs: have you had a booking in app yet? Xxx

Awwwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY momwife :hugs:

Sorry dh is working on your special day but I hope his surprise next week is something special!

I think this is our lucky month momwife! :dust: we tried bd'ing everyday last cycle but it got a bit forced I felt. What did you do last cycle?

Thank you!!! :hugs: I can't wait until next week!:happydance:

I hope it is our month!FX!!
We did not do enough bding at all since I was stressed about not getting a hopsital job since I was overqualified for the postions at both of the hospitals.:cry: So hopefully this month we will do enough bding. It has been 4 months since I have been off them birth control pills. I hope I can get pregnant under a year. FX!

Thank you ricschick, and Tigermom for the birthday wishes!!:hugs::hugs::D:wohoo:

Checking in. Cd 13 for me. No sign of O on the temping, but cm is very wet maybe ewcm-ish?!?! So difficult to tell since I've had my son (I never get that perfect egg white look). Today has been watery and it is enough that I'm needing a panty liner. :blush:

Since I O'ed so early last cycle, we've been dtd nightly for three nights in preparation to catch an early O. However, no O has occurred. My husband is pooped. His sex drive is high, but he is feeling drained. I told him water and zinc would fix his energy right, but I think we are taking the night off. I am doing my best to keep this fun and happy. No pressure. No stress. I think we are doing a really good job this cycle.

My cm is good but not peak, so even if I O tomorrow (as shown by tomorrow's temp), we can have a nooner, and it will be totally fine with the last few days to back us up.

Of course we are hoping this cycle is our lucky one because the MIL returns from Taiwan on Wednesday. This will be our last attempt with privacy. haha I just made it sound like she sleeps in our room. She has her own room, as does our son, but I just feel disrespectful getting it on in my in-laws house, under their roof. Even with that, we are still not feeling pressure or stress about this cycle.

Sincerely, I am feeling infinitely better on this cycle. Not freaking out for O and the days are passing smoothly. Feeling pretty good.

I hope others are feeling good too!!! :D

Take that af!!! Xxx

An AF pamper night.... What a fabulous idea! I have never been too into baths but you make it sound soooo appealing that I want to give it a go! I hope you were able to enjoy yourself and relax. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->