TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I don't like it! I've chosen the evening option so it's less bright. If you go to user cp, edit options and scroll to edit skin at the bottom you can play around with the options x

Tiger you poor thing, the pain sounds awful. I'm so glad you are feeling better now and are in the tww countdown!

Welcome buttercup!!

I'm feeling soooo tired. I had forgotten what it was like :sick: already looking forward to the weekend!! Got 4 days off (well 6 as I don't work wed or fri!) and putting the Xmas tree up!
Oh no for the sickness :hugs: but it's worth it!!

We are doing the tree too this weekend. We usually go for the 1st of December but we won't have time on an evening to do it with F, so we've decided to go for the nearest Sunday. I'm so excited, I LOVE Christmas and F is going to really enjoy things this year :happydance:
Does everyone else have a theme on their tree?? Any traditions they do?
How do you ladies like the new forum colors?? As soon as I logged on I was like woah it is very bright! I guess it will take me a while to get used to this.
mine is white?? It went like this a bit ago but I didn't like it so I just switched it back!! I use the drop down box at the bottom??

Oh Tiger that sounds horrid...I'm sorry for your pain. I hope it is worth it this cycle. Could that have caused the heavier bleeding this past af?
I can't believe you are in the TWW already. I like that we have opposite ends of the cycles so it is things to be excited about!
I think bd'ing looks good this month, hope you are both not too tired! :dust: to all xxx

My cysts usually develop after menses, as a result of the hormone changes in the follicular phase. For me, it has always happened around ovulation. It builds and it bursts right around O. It's terrible, but they are so far and few in between. They usually aren't like this either, so this was definitely weird. It shouldn't have changed my flow, but at this point, I'd not discount anything :haha: I've turned it around to a positive though. Because of my cysts, my ovaries and uterus are pretty sensitive, so I can feel which side I've O'ed on. Not necessary to know, but kind of fun. Many woman can, but not all. :shrug: Taking lemons here, and I'm trying to make some really awful lemonade! hahah:flower:

Thanks for the welcome girls :) we're on cycle 4 and I'm planning to test on 30th (11dpo) but may cave earlier...! I've been taking b6 to try and lengthen my 11 day lp so will be interesting to see if that works. Our dd was a surprise so not sure how long of a wait we'll have for baby #2. I have pcos but my cycles aren't too bad nowadays, a tad irregular but I ov every time. Looking forward to posting more in here and getting to know you all :)

Our first was a surprise too. It makes this an entirely different game. Never been in the seat of TTC, so it is exciting and sometimes stressful. This is a wonderful thread though. Some are waiting for af to end, others waiting to O, some are BD'ing, and others are riding out their TWW. We have so much encouragement from all ends that it takes the sad moments and turns them around quickly. I hope you enjoy this thread as much as I have :hugs:

I hope the b6 works for you. Is a short Lp a symptom of pcos? Any symptoms yet??!
Your little girl is just slightly older than mine. Have you any plans for her birthday? Xxx
It can be yeah... Luckily 11 days is more the 'shorter end of normal' so i'm hoping the B6 is enough to help things along :thumbup: I've been having the odd bit of cramping but whether thats BFP or impending AF I really couldn't say, hopefully the former!
Yeah we're going to Gullivers World, they have some special events on over Christmas and the Zingzillas are doing a panto on her birthday (19th Dec) which I just know she'll love :happydance: Any plans for your little girl's? When does she turn 2? :flower:

Tiger that sounds rough, glad the cysts have burst so you're not in pain anymore :hugs: Yay for O though, hope the tww goes fast for you!

Can I also just say that all of the holidays, as of late, are falling in my TWW! That means those two times a year I may have had a drink have been taken away. hahah Not that I am complaining, but what are the odds? :D :drunk:

Oh Tiger I know what you mean. I look ahead and think of all the parties I will have to try and hide the fact that I am not drinking. TTC can be tricky!

I hope the b6 works for you. Is a short Lp a symptom of pcos? Any symptoms yet??!
Your little girl is just slightly older than mine. Have you any plans for her birthday? Xxx
It can be yeah... Luckily 11 days is more the 'shorter end of normal' so i'm hoping the B6 is enough to help things along :thumbup: I've been having the odd bit of cramping but whether thats BFP or impending AF I really couldn't say, hopefully the former!
Yeah we're going to Gullivers World, they have some special events on over Christmas and the Zingzillas are doing a panto on her birthday (19th Dec) which I just know she'll love :happydance: Any plans for your little girl's? When does she turn 2? :flower:

Tiger that sounds rough, glad the cysts have burst so you're not in pain anymore :hugs: Yay for O though, hope the tww goes fast for you!

Buttercup I've just been reading your journal, your little girl is sooooooooo cute!!:cloud9:

My daughter turns 2 in January, not sure what we are doing yet. Dh is away doing a Masters week so it's just us. I need to get planning it I suppose?

Xxx

When the forum colours went white I changed back to the old purple skin but last week mine went white again and the purple option has gone for me :-( can some of you still see it the old purple way? I don't like the white. Xx

I've always seen the white :( With people not liking it, I'm wondering what I'm missing

I can still get back to the purple mrs w. scroll right down to the bottom there is a drop down box? Try clicking on bnb momtastic? That's how I changed it back to purple!
Tiger I bet you joined after an update. They keep trying to switch me to whie and I keep switching it back to purple, but I bet purple would feel as weird for you as white does to me!! :wacko:

Any ttc news??!
Af is just about gone here. I still haven't visited ff so I'm flying solo this month, just planning on lots of good,old fashioned :sex: and lots of positive thinking! Xxx

I updated this in my journal because I think it is important, but I also wanted to share with you.

I was reading through my last cycle to see what I was experiencing at the same time because I could have sworn I had cramping and bloating from a few days prior to O all the way until af. After checking, I realized that I did.

I'm feeling nothing, so I guess let the SS begin! :haha: In all seriousness though, I am not cramping at all. I cannot even feel my uterus. Good sign?!?!? :winkwink: And my breast tenderness brought me to tears with my cyst a few days ago, and now it is maybe a 1/10 (10 being the most pain).

I am not a meditator, but our house has been really chilly. Today, sun was bursting through the windows in our upstairs, so I stopped my cleaning overhaul for 5 minutes to sit and soak up the sun. I didn't think about anything. I just rested, and it was lovely. Something I crave in this chill is a hot shower/bath, and I can't have that in the TWW. It was so lovely. Like a warm little snuggle with a blanket only I was wrapped in the sunlight! :cloud9:

Awww tiger..that sounds lovely. I have really good vibes for both of us this month! Xxx

That does sound lovely tiger. I love that in spring when you get the first sunny days and even though its cold outside, if you sit in a window you can feel the warmth of the sun beating down :)

Princess your relaxed plan for this cycle sounds good. Although I used opks, I didn't temp or anything and just dtd every other day in the lead up to ov and until I figured I had ov-ed and worked for me so good luck!

Well when bnb originally changed to white I realised you could change back to purple so I did. Then it went white again and when I went to change it back the option wasn't there. So I went to forum help today and found a thread about it. They added a new magnolia version and took away the purple but people still felt it was too bright, so they've bought back the purple while they design a new darker skin as another choice but sadly the purple one will be going in the future - booo. Xx

That does sound lovely tiger. I love that in spring when you get the first sunny days and even though its cold outside, if you sit in a window you can feel the warmth of the sun beating down :)

Princess your relaxed plan for this cycle sounds good. Although I used opks, I didn't temp or anything and just dtd every other day in the lead up to ov and until I figured I had ov-ed and worked for me so good luck!

Well when bnb originally changed to white I realised you could change back to purple so I did. Then it went white again and when I went to change it back the option wasn't there. So I went to forum help today and found a thread about it. They added a new magnolia version and took away the purple but people still felt it was too bright, so they've bought back the purple while they design a new darker skin as another choice but sadly the purple one will be going in the future - booo. Xx

Thanks mrs w...that plan sounds great. I'm really enjoying not checking ff this month, I ave no idea what cd I'm on, I just know af has gone and I'm all ready to go!!
The one thing I am doing this month that isnt very relaxed is using preseed. I didn't really notice mch ewcm last month so it cant hurt?? Xxx

I've never used pressed but i only ever hear good things and if you didn't have much ewcm it should def help! X

I have used pre-seed a few times because I heard it can help. I don't usually have a problem with ewcm but when you are dtd a lot, a little help can't hurt. Some guys don't like it but my DH never even noticed.

I used preseed this cycle and the last couple also, only like normal lube though not with the applicator. Fc it helps get us a BFP this time :thumbup: I'm 8dpo and already tested (I know I know...!) BFN of course which I fully expected, the temptation of a cupboard full of cheapies was too much though lol :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->