TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Princess, sorry that AF arrived. FX that you receive a BFP in time for Christmas!!:hugs::hugs::flower:

I am on CD7 and AF finally stopped. Today is my birthday!!! I am happy but I can't do too much since it is snowing and DH is at work, he don't get off until 10:30. But the good news is that he said that he have something planned next week for me. I wonder what it is!!

This time around I am going to make sure that I BD everyday or every other day. Will chat later ladies!!

FX that all of us receive our BFP soon!!!:hugs::hugs::flower:

Happy belated birthday! I hope your hubby's surprise is amazing! Good luck with your BD plan. I have a good feeling for some Christmas BFPs. :flower:

Checking in. Cd 13 for me. No sign of O on the temping, but cm is very wet maybe ewcm-ish?!?! So difficult to tell since I've had my son (I never get that perfect egg white look). Today has been watery and it is enough that I'm needing a panty liner. :blush:

Since I O'ed so early last cycle, we've been dtd nightly for three nights in preparation to catch an early O. However, no O has occurred. My husband is pooped. His sex drive is high, but he is feeling drained. I told him water and zinc would fix his energy right, but I think we are taking the night off. I am doing my best to keep this fun and happy. No pressure. No stress. I think we are doing a really good job this cycle.

My cm is good but not peak, so even if I O tomorrow (as shown by tomorrow's temp), we can have a nooner, and it will be totally fine with the last few days to back us up.

Of course we are hoping this cycle is our lucky one because the MIL returns from Taiwan on Wednesday. This will be our last attempt with privacy. haha I just made it sound like she sleeps in our room. She has her own room, as does our son, but I just feel disrespectful getting it on in my in-laws house, under their roof. Even with that, we are still not feeling pressure or stress about this cycle.

Sincerely, I am feeling infinitely better on this cycle. Not freaking out for O and the days are passing smoothly. Feeling pretty good.

I hope others are feeling good too!!! :D
Poor dh! :winkwink: you do right to give him a break, I truly don't think it works if it's too forced or stressful!! I really hope this is the one for you especially before mil returns!! So it is MIL's house you live in?

Maybe time for the lingerie again tomorrow?! :winkwink:

Lots of :dust: xxx
:witch: is definitely here...boo!!
So I am just about to start my af pamper treat night...bath is run the deepest and hottest it can be with half a bottle of the best bubble bath and a g&t by the side. I have picked out a new book to read (the girl who kicked the hornets nest by Steig Larsson), I've taken the polish off my toes and got my pedicure kit ready! Any other suggestions! :haha:

Take that af!!! Xxx

An AF pamper night.... What a fabulous idea! I have never been too into baths but you make it sound soooo appealing that I want to give it a go! I hope you were able to enjoy yourself and relax. Xo
as a rule I HATE baths! I get far too hot too quickly, then I get sweaty and then I get bored!!! :dohh:
But I LOVED baths when I was pg with F and had one most nights. So I thought as a treat I would try the luxury, pamper bath and it was very nice!
I hope you don't get to give it a go for another 10 months though! :dust:

Still keeping busy, still checking in and sending everyone lots of :dust:
It sounds like most people are at the beginning of the cycle or o at the moment? Xxx

Hi, spotted this thread and thought i'd join if thats OK. I could do with an active thread to post on as a few I used to have died down a lot lately! I'm TTC #2 and have a DD who will be 2 next month :)

Hi! I'm on CD10 today. I'm only been logging on here every couple days to keep my stress level down. I'm still waiting on blood test results for tsh, prolactin, fsh levels, etc. Hopefully tomorrow!

Happy belated birthday Momwife!!! I hope your DH has something super special for you!!

Welcome Buttercup!!! Its always nice to have someone new! Is this your first cycle? What CD are you at? Look forward to getting to know you and lets hope we all get our BFPs soon!!!

Welcome Buttercup! I see you are in TWW? What day will you test? I am a POAS addict.... But some on here have great waiting willpower. You?

Hi, spotted this thread and thought i'd join if thats OK. I could do with an active thread to post on as a few I used to have died down a lot lately! I'm TTC #2 and have a DD who will be 2 next month :)
Hi Buttercup :wave: lovely to have a new face. Tell us more about yourself? Looking forward to some testing! It really passes the time to follow people at different points in the cycle doesn't it? :dust: xxx
Hi! I'm on CD10 today. I'm only been logging on here every couple days to keep my stress level down. I'm still waiting on blood test results for tsh, prolactin, fsh levels, etc. Hopefully tomorrow!

Happy belated birthday Momwife!!! I hope your DH has something super special for you!!

Welcome Buttercup!!! Its always nice to have someone new! Is this your first cycle? What CD are you at? Look forward to getting to know you and lets hope we all get our BFPs soon!!!
I hope you get your bloods back tomorrow Hope and that they have answers, but answers that can be fixed? :hugs:

Welcome!!! What Cd are you? :)

I hope! I hope you are doing well. Still keeping my FXed that your doctor has good news for you :hugs:

Hey all you lovely Conkers!

I had been having a terrible last couple of days. Sorry for my mental absence.

I have been battling the worst ovarian cyst I've ever had. No exaggeration. Not sure how since I am healthier and thinner than I've ever intentionally been. It isn't PCOS; it is simply a single cyst. The time I ended up in the ER with this, I ruptured a cyst on one side and had another one the size of a golf ball on the other. This was so much worse, so I would have been interested in knowing how big that sucker was. Too bad it isn't worth the bill. haha

I can't even do anything for it with acupuncture and herbs because it came out of nowhere and herbs take time to build up in the system (and most of the treatments are not compatible with trying to get pregnant aka dangerous for a little bean if you are trying).

It hurt to walk, to sit, to laugh, to breath, to go up or down stairs, and the worst was peeing (TMI), but that sudden change in shape down there would send tears pouring down my face while I squirmed and shrieked in agony. Sounds silly and fake. :shrug: I so wish. I'm much better today, and thank goodness for that.

I hated that I couldn't do anything, but that is life. The things we go through for TTC :haha:

I'm better, and I finally O'ed, so I am now in the TWW! Feeling good. The cyst is gone, and I am now just waiting!! :) I think we timed BD'ing well?!?!? Does it look good?!?!? :thumbup:

I know we have a couple of people pretty much "expecting" the :witch: today, so FX'ed she stays far away!!! How's everyone?

I have been battling the worst ovarian cyst I've ever had. No exaggeration. Not sure how since I am healthier and thinner than I've ever intentionally been. It isn't PCOS; it is simply a single cyst. The time I ended up in the ER with this, I ruptured a cyst on one side and had another one the size of a golf ball on the other. This was so much worse, so I would have been interested in knowing how big that sucker was. Too bad it isn't worth the bill. haha

I can't even do anything for it with acupuncture and herbs because it came out of nowhere and herbs take time to build up in the system (and most of the treatments are not compatible with trying to get pregnant aka dangerous for a little bean if you are trying).

It hurt to walk, to sit, to laugh, to breath, to go up or down stairs, and the worst was peeing (TMI), but that sudden change in shape down there would send tears pouring down my face while I squirmed and shrieked in agony. Sounds silly and fake. :shrug: I so wish. I'm much better today, and thank goodness for that.

I hated that I couldn't do anything, but that is life. The things we go through for TTC :haha:

I'm better, and I finally O'ed, so I am now in the TWW! Feeling good. The cyst is gone, and I am now just waiting!! :) I think we timed BD'ing well?!?!? Does it look good?!?!? :thumbup:

I know we have a couple of people pretty much "expecting" the :witch: today, so FX'ed she stays far away!!! How's everyone?

Tiger that sounds awful! So sorry to hear that. I hope you keep feeling better.... And can enjoy the TWW! I think we are both DPO1!

:dust:

Yes! I think I might be 2dpo because the drop was two days ago, but there wasn't much of a spike until today. If ff goes on the largest spike, then I am 1dpo. Feeling so good about this cycle because my temps are higher, in general. My follicular phase temps were higher than last cycle, and so now that I am past O, the luteal phase is better too! :haha: We are always taught that it is the drop, but my spike was too weak. Who knows... :) We dtd at good times, right?!?!?

Also just for fun, I Oed on my left side this time, and for my DS, he came from the right. The nurse that first treated me said she heard a fun myth that boys came from the right, and I kept it with me. I know it's a myth, but it would be fun to see if I conceive this cycle and if it's a girl!! :haha:

sorry to hear about your cyst tiger!!! that doesn't sound fun!! but I think you are in with a great chance this cycle as it looks to me you bedded at the right times!! how long did it take with ds1? good luck hun xxx

good luck hope with your results!! I hope everything is ok!!!

hows everyone else?

im feeling more positive:happydance: today and have put the spotting down to dtd as it only happen after sex but will be avoiding dtd until my booking in appointment. I cant wait for it to come through I find all of it so exciting. I really hope we are all bump buddies this cycle!!! hugs and kisses to everyone!!!:hugs:

sorry to hear about your cyst tiger!!! that doesn't sound fun!! but I think you are in with a great chance this cycle as it looks to me you bedded at the right times!! how long did it take with ds1? good luck hun xxx

good luck hope with your results!! I hope everything is ok!!!

hows everyone else?

im feeling more positive:happydance: today and have put the spotting down to dtd as it only happen after sex but will be avoiding dtd until my booking in appointment. I cant wait for it to come through I find all of it so exciting. I really hope we are all bump buddies this cycle!!! hugs and kisses to everyone!!!:hugs:

He was a surprise! hahah so no idea :)

Good luck at the appointment!

Oh Tiger that sounds horrid...I'm sorry for your pain. I hope it is worth it this cycle. Could that have caused the heavier bleeding this past af?
I can't believe you are in the TWW already. I like that we have opposite ends of the cycles so it is things to be excited about!
I think bd'ing looks good this month, hope you are both not too tired! :dust: to all xxx

Thanks for the welcome girls :) we're on cycle 4 and I'm planning to test on 30th (11dpo) but may cave earlier...! I've been taking b6 to try and lengthen my 11 day lp so will be interesting to see if that works. Our dd was a surprise so not sure how long of a wait we'll have for baby #2. I have pcos but my cycles aren't too bad nowadays, a tad irregular but I ov every time. Looking forward to posting more in here and getting to know you all :)

Thanks for the welcome girls :) we're on cycle 4 and I'm planning to test on 30th (11dpo) but may cave earlier...! I've been taking b6 to try and lengthen my 11 day lp so will be interesting to see if that works. Our dd was a surprise so not sure how long of a wait we'll have for baby #2. I have pcos but my cycles aren't too bad nowadays, a tad irregular but I ov every time. Looking forward to posting more in here and getting to know you all :)

I hope the b6 works for you. Is a short Lp a symptom of pcos? Any symptoms yet??!
Your little girl is just slightly older than mine. Have you any plans for her birthday? Xxx

I am sorry that you had to go through that.:hugs::flower: I hope you are feeling better and staying well! FX that you will receive your BFP this cycle!!

Welcome Buttercup!!:hi:

Tiger you poor thing, the pain sounds awful. I'm so glad you are feeling better now and are in the tww countdown!

Welcome buttercup!!

I'm feeling soooo tired. I had forgotten what it was like :sick: already looking forward to the weekend!! Got 4 days off (well 6 as I don't work wed or fri!) and putting the Xmas tree up!

How do you ladies like the new forum colors?? As soon as I logged on I was like woah it is very bright! I guess it will take me a while to get used to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->