TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Yey for a ticker mrsw!!

I bet my dh will notice!! :winkwink:

Buttercup...tested already?...:haha: definitely an addict!! Glad somebody has started the testing again though...we'd had a lull! When will you test again?! Any symptoms yet? Xxx

Hehe, thanks, I had this ticker last time and loved seeing the fruit change so went for that one again x

I liked that one too, although later on the fruits don't change as much! :dohh:
Will you be finding out the gender mrsw? Xxx

Yeh I remember that last time. I was hoping maybe they fixed it because it changes weekly on the bump website.

No we will be team yellow. Will you find out? Xx

No I would never find out the gender. I love the surprise too much!!

What is everyone else's opinions on gender scans? In my experience team yellow is very rare in America?? Xxx

Definite poas addict here :blush: I will probably test daily until AF comes, or doesn't hopefully! I have some expired cheapies leftover from when I was first pregnant with DD so figure I may as well pee on them rather than bin them. I have a FRER which i'm saving for if I get to 12dpo :flower:

I am like you buttercup, I am a total POAS addict. I do better with more information. FX for a BFP!!!

haha I guess I give America a bad name because I like finding out. :haha::blush::shy: However this time, I do want to do a surprise for the gender. I will have the doctor write down "boy" or "girl" and close it in an envelope. I will take it to a small shop, pick out something for each, have them wrap the appropriate item without telling us which it is, and then we will go home and open it up.

I wish that I wanted to wait, but I feel closer to the little bean when we can start finalizing name ideas. We don't pick the name until he or she is born though. That's something we don't do. We wait to see the baby to see what fits best.

As far as finding out the gender or team yellow goes: We found out with Nancy, I knew I wanted to right from the start and OH didn't mind either way, but i'm not sure what we'll do next time. Part of me wants to from a practical point of view so that we either know to keep all her girly stuff or sell it so we can put the money towards boy stuff (the pram, bouncer and other large items are neutral so it's mostly clothes really) but on the other hand it'd also be nice to save that surprise until the birth. I think we'll decide properly once i'm pregnant again cos i'm really 50/50 at the moment!

I loved that surprise so much...but I do love surprises!

How is everyone today?

Any more tests buttercup?
Any o'ing anybody? Or is everybody in TWW now? Xxx

Hello ladies!! Just a quick update: I am on CD12 and I don't know if I O already. Based upon my pervious cycles I always O between CD10-CD13. So far we have been BDing like daily which I am happy about. I think I will start back taking my temps next year since I want to know exactly when I O.

I am having a few coolers today. I have been cooking since this morning. Now the turkey is in and it will be done in another 2 hrs!!!:growlmad: When Christmas comes I am going to make sure to cook the day before.

I hope all of you ladies having a great holiday!!!:flower::hugs: FX for more BFP's!!!!:baby:

Happy Thanksgiving mom wife! I hope your turkey was delicious! Ours was great. I started using oven bags 3 years ago.... Best thing ever! It cooks faster so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to get it into the oven, and it stays so moist. Of course I also douse it in butter which probably helps. :haha:

Good luck with your BD ing! I hope you don't have to start temping in the new year because you are preggo by then!

Happy thanksgiving to all in the US!! That must be why it's so quite on here?
Question..should you get ewcm right after af? Af only finished on Tuesday and yesterday I had a bit of ewcm?? It can't be o so early??

It could be an early O princess. You never know. I would see if it keeps up for a few days or was just a freak thing. Also doesn't hurt to BD just in case. Haha.

Better get to it! :winkwink: that would be too early to o?? The egg would not have had enough tum to grow? Or does it not matter?

Hello all!! Yes! I'm one of those that had to disappear. My parents have terrible internet, and I rarely get so much time to spend with them in a row due to my work schedule. Since we don't get much time, I hate pulling out my computer and ignoring them! :haha: And when I am on BnB, I ignore everyone around me. :blush:

No real update on me. Still having mild BB tenderness, but nothing like last cycle. Still not feeling my uterus (where as I was with my last one). Not SS, so I have nothing else to update.

This is just a quick update because I felt so bad for being gone for so long. I will be back at it in full swing tomorrow!!!

Can't wait to go back and catch up on everything

:hugs: :kiss: <3

See you soon tiger!!

How is everyone else?
Im still lost in my cycle trying not to count what day it is!! I got some ewcm ths morning but I think it's a bit early to o?? Anyway we bd'd just in case and I added a bit of preseed which dh enjoyed!
Just concentrating on giving fun and not stressing! Xxx

AF arrived, right on schedule :( on to cycle 5 I go! Fc for a xmas bfp...

Happy thanksgiving to all in the US!! That must be why it's so quite on here?
Question..should you get ewcm right after af? Af only finished on Tuesday and yesterday I had a bit of ewcm?? It can't be o so early??

I had Ewcm after af on my first cycle and I didn't ov until cd37 so it didn't mean anything for me but it wouldn't hurt to Cover bases anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->