TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

AF arrived, right on schedule :( on to cycle 5 I go! Fc for a xmas bfp...
:dohh: rubbish
Sorry Buttercup :flower: today is the worst...treat yourself to the lucky Conkers special-extra deep and hot bath, g&t, new book and loads of chocolate. It gets me through every time.
Next go will be the one :hugs:

Happy thanksgiving to all in the US!! That must be why it's so quite on here?
Question..should you get ewcm right after af? Af only finished on Tuesday and yesterday I had a bit of ewcm?? It can't be o so early??

I had Ewcm after af on my first cycle and I didn't ov until cd37 so it didn't mean anything for me but it wouldn't hurt to Cover bases anyway xx
Thanks :thumbup: no harm in trying I suppose. I gave preseed a go with the applicator, it felt good but then was all coming out afterwards and I was scared I was losing all the :spermy:!!!! I tried to lay on my back for as long as I could, but we were in the bathroom and the floor was cold! :blush:
Maybe I will put less in next time! Xxx

Ok. A little note of panic was in my voice when I just had to tell my husband that I am bleeding. One week early.

I need my girls to make me feel better. I wasn't SS at all; I've been extremely relaxed. Just now, we returned from visiting my parents, and when I went to the bathroom I found I had bled onto my underwear. Not much. But when I wiped, that was a different story. I'm talking nearly day 1 type bleeding. The difference is this is rosey, not bright red, just rosey. There was also the same colored tissue, not dark clots, just rosey tissue. I didn't have my typical spotting that I get before menses, and my bbs still hurt (which always stop when true bleeding starts).

When my temp dropped this am, I believed it was because I woke early, after fitful sleep, with my mouth open.

I guess this could be a change with the cyst I had, but I just need my girls to tell me that I'm not out yet...

:cry::cry::cry:

You might not be out! See what tomorrow's temp brings, and perhaps bleeding stops too. Could be implantation!

Oh Tiger, I have no idea what it could be but it seems very early for af and for you with such settled cycles :hugs:
I hope it's implantation bleeding, I've heard it can be as heavy as af and some people can mistake it for a whole af. It could be something to do with your cyst also??
I think you will be asleep now? I hope you wake up and it's gone :hugs: xxx

If this is a freakishly early af, then it must be related to the cyst. :shrug: That's the only thing strong enough to mess up my hormones.

BUT!!!! I woke up and my temperature was back in the game, and the spotting was nearly gone and brown. Of course, checking upon waking isn't accurate because I've been sleeping all night, so in a few hours, I will probably have a better handle on what's going on. EEP! Praying it is a good sign!!

Tiger this is exactly what happened to me with baby no 1!! Af arrived (or so I thought!) about 5 days early, bright red and I assumed I was out. It tailed off by the end of that day and didn't come back. By a couple of days later I became suspicious and tested. Bfn. Tested again the next day. Bfp!! I never knew an implant bleed could be bright red but it def can. I didn't have one at all this time.

Sooo you are definitely not out yet. I hope it doesn't come back. Fingers & toes crossed for you. Xx

Buttercup, sorry af has come. Enjoy your conkers pamper night, if you do it, it sounds lovely!! Good luck for your Xmas bfp!

Princess!! Your bathroom post made me laugh :rofl:

How are you feeling rikschick? Any sickness?

I'm feeling rubbish. It's harder with no 2 I'm finding as you can't rest as much whenever you like, although hubby has been really good. Can't wait until the sickness passes though.

We put our Christmas tree up last night though so feeling all festive and cosy! Has anyone else got theirs up yet? Excited! Xx

Thank you, everyone!!!

As you could tell with my exclamations above, I am still doing well.

The cramping has all but stopped. The spotting has stopped. I only see slight discoloration probably from what's leftover on my person :blush: rather than what is freshly spotting, if that makes sense.

Other than that, I am still not SS. BBs are mildly uncomfortable, but this cycle has been easier to relax for. I truly don't think I was ss last time, but there was so much happening. This time, all is silent from me so far!

Thanks girls :hugs: This is the first cycle i've felt upset when AF arrived, I think because I naively expected (when we started TTC) that we'd easily be pregnant by xmas purely because it just 'happened' with DD. At least this cycle there will be lots of distractions from all the waiting what with xmas and DD's birthday :thumbup:
Hope the MS passes soon Mrs W, I found it so hard to keep my pregnancy a secret before 12 weeks with DD when I was feeling seasick most of the time!

Mrs W that's fantastic reassurance for tiger :flower: I hope that's what it is Tiger-Very weird if not?? Keep us updated through your day.

Our tree went up on Saturday, I know it was a day early but we were busy yesterday! F loved helping and it all looks nice and cosy in here now. I was thinking back to this time 2 years ago, ready to burst pregnant with F and how lovely it would be to get a bfp around this time of year?? Pretty please!!![-o<

Thanks girls :hugs: This is the first cycle i've felt upset when AF arrived, I think because I naively expected (when we started TTC) that we'd easily be pregnant by xmas purely because it just 'happened' with DD. At least this cycle there will be lots of distractions from all the waiting what with xmas and DD's birthday :thumbup:
Hope the MS passes soon Mrs W, I found it so hard to keep my pregnancy a secret before 12 weeks with DD when I was feeling seasick most of the time!

I think Christmas makes it more upsetting...I'd set that as a kind of hoped for point too. You just never know :hugs:

Tell me if this is too much update! :haha: I don't want to annoy people.

So the wiping has now stopped showing any spotting. Now, it is a watery-EWCMy-type wipe. Hopefully that continues.

Making sure to stay hydrated and leave heavy lifting to my hubby :)

Mrs W that's fantastic reassurance for tiger :flower: I hope that's what it is Tiger-Very weird if not?? Keep us updated through your day.

Our tree went up on Saturday, I know it was a day early but we were busy yesterday! F loved helping and it all looks nice and cosy in here now. I was thinking back to this time 2 years ago, ready to burst pregnant with F and how lovely it would be to get a bfp around this time of year?? Pretty please!!![-o<

It was lovely reassurance!

I am keeping it crossed that you will still make that timing! I definitely think that Christmas adds this unnecessary deadline in all of our heads, but I keep trying to remind myself that it is just a date when it comes to TTC, and I am trying hard not to let myself be disappointed if we are still TTC after. :hugs: It's definitely not easy

Tell me if this is too much update! :haha: I don't want to annoy people.

So the wiping has now stopped showing any spotting. Now, it is a watery-EWCMy-type wipe. Hopefully that continues.

Making sure to stay hydrated and leave heavy lifting to my hubby :)

Not enough updates for me!! I want to know everything!! Put your feet up tiger :kiss:

I am cleaning my closet today. Nothing heavy, nothing strenuous. I'm making sure of that. I do have a lot to do though. Just sorting clothes that are too big with ones that might work for pregnancy, and good sizes. Hoping to make a donation run today :)

That's a great job to do. I always feel better after organising! When's af due tiger?

I've got 2 whacking great spots appeared today :growlmad: and creamy cm. thinking o will be this week some time??

Well, af is due in 6 days ish. According to my old luteal phases, it could be in 4 days. If it is the same as last time, between 6-7 days and that could mean spotting as soon as 3 days from now. :shrug:

We will see!!!

Yay for ovulation, right?!?!?

Far too early for that bleeding to be af?? I'm thinking implantation??

Yey for o over here :happydance: im so positive for everyone this cycle xxx

Tiger it soooo seems like implantation bleeding to me. I feel so positive for you!!!

Princess I hope you O soon and get good BD timing!

Mrs W I hope your MS slows down or stops soon, I can only imagine but it seems way no fun!

Buttercup.... I feel your pain! It is so tough not to set ourselves little deadlines. I kept dreaming of being able to announce a pregnancy to family, already 10 or 12 weeks, around Christmas. So a few cycles ago I was real sad when AF came. It didn't help that it was actually a miscarriage/chemical! But the good news is we start fresh every month! And we have wine as a consolation when AF comes. :)

I had mentioned that the spotting had stopped, but it picked back up. I had discovered a pretty full pad earlier, but I never saw if that was a slow spotting over a couple hours between using the restroom or one minute of being heavy. Either way, it is now a very slow spot that is no longer red. Just brown with some tissue. I have to admit that the spotting is keeping me from SS, so this is working :haha: I'm not ss, just literally spotting. Oh well!

Feeling good. Excited to see tomorrow's temp... also really nervous :wacko: but that is ok.

My closet is organized, and I have two massive bins of clothes to donate tomorrow morning on my way to work. Clothes that fit me 45 pounds ago, but just cannot any more. And never will again. Ifeel so refreshed! I kept quite a few that were stretchier, in hopes that they would translate to a pregnant body?!?!

:)

Hope all is well in here. It's pretty quiet. I'm guessing that silence means all's good?!?!

:flower: and :dust: to everyone

Well done tiger. I hope you have good news for us this morning temp wise and not long till a test :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->