TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

It definitely carries more weight than the other cycles, doesn't it? I'm, luckily, so busy today that it hasn't had the time to sink in. It will tonight. I'm sure that tonight I won't be as positive. Who knows :shrug:? Maybe I'll surprise myself :thumbup: haha

Wow.

CD1 Cycle #3.

Most of you know I don't drink, but I think I'm having a huge glass of homemade plum wine or maybe I will splurge and get some hard cider?!?!? :haha:

Treat yourself Tiger! We have to take care of our mental health in this TTC process as well. I hope you can stay posititve! On to lucky cycle #3! :hugs:

I'm liking the sound of lucky cycle #3 Twinklie!
Definitely treat yourself to some cider tiger. I don't drink really but ave enjoyed my g&t on cd1!
Xxx

I think I o'd today, my cervix was very very high this morning. We bd'd this morning as we got woken early with the storm here in the night :winkwink:
I've been using preseed apart from this morning and keeping relaxed by staying off ff!!
Keeping positive :flower: xxx

haha I just told my hubby that we have to stop by the store for a cider then!! :)

Lucky cycle number 3!!!!

Aww Tiger i'm sorry AF arrived, especially after that temp dip looked so promising :hugs: Good to hear you have an 'action plan' with the herbs though, heres to a new cycle! :dust:
Mrs W, we've tried SMEP loosely the last couple of cycles. Tried to BD eod which we almost have but haven't managed the BDing 3 days in a row around ov. I think not BDing enough is part of the reason we haven't got lucky yet so i'm aiming to fix that this cycle, i'm hoping the not temping this cycle takes the pressure off us a bit :) Kell, SMEP is pretty much BD eod from AF finishes until you get a positive OPK then BD 3 days in a row, skip a day and BD one more time :thumbup:
Keeping fc for you Twinklie, so far so good with your chart :happydance:
AFM, CD5 and AF is still hanging around a bit but hoping she'll be gone by tomorrow :thumbup:

sorry af came tiger! but I love your attitude! so positive and focused! you will definitely get there next cycle baby dust to everyone:kiss:

Tiger, sorry that AF came.:flower: FX for next cycle. Go ahead and drink that hard cider! You deserve it.:winkwink:

I am getting to the point where I just want to be able to conceive under a year. I know it can get pretty expensive for fertility treatments. DH said if it comes to that then we will deal with it. I was surprised that he said that.

Thank you so much... sincerely!!

Now that I've accomplished all the things I need to accomplish for the day, it is setting in a little bit. It's one thing to have to make changes, but my fears about my luteal phase are sinking in. I'm ok, but I seemed to not have enough time to think about me. Now I am, and now I am a little... hmmm?!?!?... blue. Not sad. Just not me.

Still positive that we can do this. I just needed a little time to feel it. Like I always say, we are allowed to feel our emotions. Sometimes they will surprise us if we give them a chance :flower:

Tonight, I have a little chocolate set aside and my husband has offered a little back massage to soothe the af back pain. :) What a sweetie. I think those will turn my blue self back to normal :happydance:

PK yay for O! Sounds like you BD-ed well! Welcome to the TWW! :)

Buttercup, SMEP sounds like what I kind of do already. Within reason anyway... Sometimes getting DH into it is tough when we are both tired! GL with your BD ing this cycle.

Tiger, your hubs sounds great. Glad he is pampering you a little bit. :)

Tiger I hope your massage helped make you feel better :hugs:

My cervix is still high so maybe o has not been yet. I will try to get some bd'ing in tonight but it is my works night out so it might be a late one :shrug:
Smep sounds a good plan, but I haven't been using opk's. Maybe I will try next month? So far that has been what we have been doing this cycle. Bd'ing every other day. But my ban on ff means I don't really know where I am in the cycle :wacko: anyway! I've decided I'm not quite in the TWW, will keep going for a bit!! :winkwink:

How is everyone else? Xxx

I mayyyy have a squinter this morning 12 DPO on an IC... what do you ladies think? It's way too soon for me to feel excited, I'm just cautiously optimistic and hopeful...I certainly wouldn't call this a BFP....

12-6-13_squint.jpg

:wacko:

I think I see something on the 12dpo one! Fc for some progression over the coming days, how exciting :happydance:

I think I can see it and on my iPad I never usually can! Xxx

Twinklie I see the line on the 12 dpo test!! Eeeeep, exciting, I really hope it gets darker! Keep us updated!

Sorry af has arrived tiger. Sending hugs! Enjoy your cider and good luck with the Chinese medicine.

Princess enjoy your works party! Hope you have a great night!

I didn't follow smep 100% but we dtd every other day from cd8. We dtd a few more times when I got pos opk and we didn't then miss a day and dtd again as hubby was ill. I think generally dtd every other day is a good stategy and gives a good chance of catching the egg.

My best friend told me today she's been ttc for 3 months now (I knew she wanted another baby, our daughters are the same age) and she's getting down that it hasn't happened. I haven't told her I'm pregnant :-( I hope it happens for her and all of you lovely ladies v soon. Come on bfps!! Xxx

Twinkle I def think that is a bfp!, woohoo good luck xx

So my temp dropped yesterday and I started spotting in the afternoon, and AF is here today. Not sure what was up with the faint squinter BFP but I am out now. :(

Awww I'm so sorry Twinklie :hugs:

The only upside to CD1 is that you get to indulge in a steaming hot bath, your favorite drink, and then tell us about it! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope you are setting up for your Conkers treat tonight Twinklie :flower:

How is everybody else? Updates please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->