TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I'm 6dpo today, and my temperature went back up (it had dropped yesterday and I was worried). Anyone else get totally confused by OPKs? I started taking them at CD6 this month just to be on the safe side, and they gradually darkened until CD17, and then started fading again. That makes sense since I ovulated on CD 16, but none of them were ever positive. Not even nearly positive. This is the third separate month I have tried OPKs, and I have never once gotten a positive result...even the month I conceived my twins!

Anyway, the line had lightened until it was nearly gone, but last night I took another one and it was darker again! Why would my LH be rising again if I already ovulated?

I have absolutely no idea about opk's...sorry. It wouldn't get darker again if you were pg?? At least you know it can work without getting a positive on opk's!! How do you know you o'd on cd16?
Just an excuse for loads of dtd! :winkwink:

Hello ladies! I will join in.

I am 29 years old with 2 daughters of the ages 10 and 6. I have been married to dh for 11 years. This is our 3rd month TTC. I went to my gyn appointment today to let my Dr. know that I stopped taking bcp in July. He said that hoepfully I will get pregnant within a year. He was haapy to hear that I was TTC. I am 7dpo and I forgot to take my temps since I was rushing this morning for my appt. AF supposed to arrive between the 24th-29th. Hopefully I will be working soon as an preschool aid within 2 weeks. I am just waiting on HR to call me so I can take the background checks and drug testing. This is not what I want to do since I want to be in the healthcare field. Well I guess I have to start somewhere since I do not have any experience. FX for all of us to receive our BFP's soon.

:wave: hey hopettc! I would love 2 girls! Well actually I want 4 girls and then 1 boy but will be happy with whatever comes! I have heard of clomid...does it increase the chance of multiples? I hope things happen naturally for you, maybe the clomid has had an ongoing effect? Good luck!

Hi Princesskell! Wow! 5 kids! I'm happy with 3. I'm hoping for a boy, but it doesn't really matter. You have 10 times more chance of having multiples on clomid.
Wishing everyone lots of luck!!

If you didn't have a boy would you go for number 4? Are you doing any special gender things?

If we don't have a boy, it won't matter. I'll be happy with a girl too. This would be our last baby. We haven't tried anything special for a boy. I know they say you should BD on O day or as close as possible since male sperm only stick around for a short while. Since I have such irregular periods, we're just hoping for BFP soon!!

I'm 7dpo now and really getting nervous. I'm feeling a bit nauseous, but it must be some kind of stomach bug because its way too early to be feeling symptoms...right? Anyways, I hope everyone else's cycles are going well!

OPKs would probably get darker if I were pregnant, but I don't think this soon after O. I did another OPK today and it's even darker! I also have ewcm. I wonder if I didn't O yet, and I'm gearing up to O now? Fertility friend tells me that CD16 was O day according to my temps, but I don't know anymore!

Hello ladies! I will join in.

I am 29 years old with 2 daughters of the ages 10 and 6. I have been married to dh for 11 years. This is our 3rd month TTC. I went to my gyn appointment today to let my Dr. know that I stopped taking bcp in July. He said that hoepfully I will get pregnant within a year. He was haapy to hear that I was TTC. I am 7dpo and I forgot to take my temps since I was rushing this morning for my appt. AF supposed to arrive between the 24th-29th. Hopefully I will be working soon as an preschool aid within 2 weeks. I am just waiting on HR to call me so I can take the background checks and drug testing. This is not what I want to do since I want to be in the healthcare field. Well I guess I have to start somewhere since I do not have any experience. FX for all of us to receive our BFP's soon.
Hi momwife :wave: welcome! Good luck with your ttc journey. I admire anyone who can find time to temp!
Any symptoms yet?
I hope you've heard from hr, sounds like a good starting point for your real career.
Hope the witch stays away xx
:wave: hey hopettc! I would love 2 girls! Well actually I want 4 girls and then 1 boy but will be happy with whatever comes! I have heard of clomid...does it increase the chance of multiples? I hope things happen naturally for you, maybe the clomid has had an ongoing effect? Good luck!

Hi Princesskell! Wow! 5 kids! I'm happy with 3. I'm hoping for a boy, but it doesn't really matter. You have 10 times more chance of having multiples on clomid.
Wishing everyone lots of luck!!

If you didn't have a boy would you go for number 4? Are you doing any special gender things?

If we don't have a boy, it won't matter. I'll be happy with a girl too. This would be our last baby. We haven't tried anything special for a boy. I know they say you should BD on O day or as close as possible since male sperm only stick around for a short while. Since I have such irregular periods, we're just hoping for BFP soon!!

I'm 7dpo now and really getting nervous. I'm feeling a bit nauseous, but it must be some kind of stomach bug because its way too early to be feeling symptoms...right? Anyways, I hope everyone else's cycles are going well!
I personally think most of the gender sways are very unrealistic, but then I have heard it work...I suppose it's just 50/50. Sending lots of blue vibes your way.
Any more symptoms?

OPKs would probably get darker if I were pregnant, but I don't think this soon after O. I did another OPK today and it's even darker! I also have ewcm. I wonder if I didn't O yet, and I'm gearing up to O now? Fertility friend tells me that CD16 was O day according to my temps, but I don't know anymore!
How are you today dragonfly? What's the temp like? What cd are you on?

Thanks Princesskell! I don't think there's any truth to those gender tricks either. We BD'd the way you're supposed to have a boy with our first child and we had a girl. Your chances are always going to be 50/50 no matter what.
On another note, I am sooo confused! I seriously don't know whats going on with my body. I was feeling cramps and crampy twinges since 4 or 5dpo. I've also had headaches on and off since then and my bbs were a little sore yesterday. Today, I woke up with ewcm???!! And my CP is super high. I have used an OPK, but is it possible I didn't O when I thought I did?? I had a positive OPK and all the symptoms I usually have with O (ewcm and O cramps). I think my body's playing tricks on me now.
I feel like AF is coming, but I'm only 9dpo. I'm still feeling little crampy twinges and my bbs are a little sore still. I took a test this morning and of course BFN since its still way too early. I don't know what to do or think! :wacko:

I'm on CD24 today, and I had two positive OPKs yesterday, and ewcm for the third day in a row today. I think maybe I'm ovulating today? OPK was negative again by this afternoon.

I'm SO tired today...I had to get a CT scan this morning, and ever since then I've felt really run down. Maybe it has something to do with the IV contrast material.

Thanks Princesskell! I don't think there's any truth to those gender tricks either. We BD'd the way you're supposed to have a boy with our first child and we had a girl. Your chances are always going to be 50/50 no matter what.
On another note, I am sooo confused! I seriously don't know whats going on with my body. I was feeling cramps and crampy twinges since 4 or 5dpo. I've also had headaches on and off since then and my bbs were a little sore yesterday. Today, I woke up with ewcm???!! And my CP is super high. I have used an OPK, but is it possible I didn't O when I thought I did?? I had a positive OPK and all the symptoms I usually have with O (ewcm and O cramps). I think my body's playing tricks on me now.
I feel like AF is coming, but I'm only 9dpo. I'm still feeling little crampy twinges and my bbs are a little sore still. I took a test this morning and of course BFN since its still way too early. I don't know what to do or think! :wacko:
Sounds like I did when I was pg :winkwink: do you remember early symptoms last time? I hope it is. I think I've heard pg symptoms can be similar to o symptoms and af symptoms! Crazy bodies!! :wacko:
How are you sleeping? I had really vivid dream and night sweats last time I was pg.

I'm on CD24 today, and I had two positive OPKs yesterday, and ewcm for the third day in a row today. I think maybe I'm ovulating today? OPK was negative again by this afternoon.

I'm SO tired today...I had to get a CT scan this morning, and ever since then I've felt really run down. Maybe it has something to do with the IV contrast material.
hoping again these are pg symptoms?? Isn't the 2ww confusing?! :wacko:
What was the ct scan for...hope you are ok.
How are your lovely twins?

I'm supposedly on 6dpo, cd21. We've dtd'd another few times this week since supposed o.
I don't think I will be getting symptoms yet but having tiny cramps every now and then. I'm surprised I haven't made my boobs sore with all the prodding I've been doing to check if they are sore!!
I keep reminding myself I didn't realise I was pg till like 22dpo last time :wacko:
We go away a week on Saturday for a week, the day af is due to arrive, I have bought a pg test but don't know when to do it??
Happy Friday everyone...how are you all doing?

Hi ladies, is there room for one more? I'm 33 and ttc #2! I have been married 2.5 years and have a 15 month old daughter called Freya.

This is my first cycle since bf and so first properly ttc. Am on cd7 so another week before ovulating hopefully.

Good luck everyone, lets get some October bfps!!

Hi mrs w 11!! :wave:
My little girl is called Freya too :cloud9: good luck with your ttc journey. Are you doing anything to track ovulation?

I wondered when you said F if it was Freya! Good choice :)

I'm not yet. Last time I temped but my cycle was pretty text book so for this month I'm going to assume ill ov around cd14-17 and bd lots around then. If it doesn't work I might temp next month but don't relish the thought of the 6am alarm daily!

What do you girls all do? X

I've never temped as it sounds so tricky! But I know it helps everyone who does.
That's the approach I've gone for this time.
I'm a teacher...what do you do?

Temping gave me peace of mind that I'd ovulated although I got preg the first month I temped last time! If I don't get a bfp after a while I might temp again. I've got some opks left from last time so I might try those again. Have you ever used them?

I'm a hospitality sales & revenue manager, I work 3 days a week now I've got my lo which works well for us. How many days do you do with your class share?

Never used opk's either, but I will get some if these first few cycles don't work.
I work 2.5 days ...Monday, Tuesday and alternate Wednesday morning and afternoons. It is perfect for us but I do miss having my own class.

More dtd last night, I'm sure o must have well gone by now, but it feels good just keeping trying. Don't think I'm having any symptoms at all ??
How is everyone today?
Any tests on the horizon??

Hey girls! I'm 11dpo and still getting a :bfn:. Its ok because I know there are so many ladies out there that don't get a positive until later. I'm kind of starting to get those doubts now though. AF is probably around the corner. I'm not getting any crazy symptoms. I've had AF cramps the last 2 days and my bbs are starting to get a little sore. I've had headaches on and off since O which is unusual because I only get one migraine on the first and last day of AF. I guess thats the only thing thats different. Also, I've been feeling a bit dizzy the last 2 days, but I'm considering that a migraine symptom.
I still have a little hope though even though its decreasing by the day. Just keep on waiting for :bfp: or :witch:.

Princesskell: the only symptoms I had with my last pregnancy was extreme fatigue. I would end up falling asleep with my 1 year old every time I put her down to nap and wake up wondering what was going on! I have been tired lately. I can't even stay up till 1030pm which is really strange because I used to stay up till 1am. Even DH noticed that and told me I'm finally sleeping like a normal person.:shrug:

Last time I got a bfn on 14dpo (approx) then I didn't test again for another week!L I had no idea if I'd o'd or not. My symptoms then were feeling like af was coming, tiredness, dizziness and slightly sore boobs..still hoping for you :hugs:
Will you test every day now?

Last time I got a bfn on 14dpo (approx) then I didn't test again for another week!L I had no idea if I'd o'd or not. My symptoms then were feeling like af was coming, tiredness, dizziness and slightly sore boobs..still hoping for you :hugs:
Will you test every day now?

Well that sucks! I guess I can only hope its not AF. I've been testing everyday since 8dpo:happydance:. I know, I have no willpower. I'll keep testing till AF shows or I get my :bfp:

Has anyone else had any symptoms?

That's a lot of tests!! Let us know when you've done today's! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"