TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

My husband is at the football game today (Patriots) so I have been taking it easy. Had some nachos for lunch, enjoying diet coke again. Maybe after dinner tonight I will have hot cocoa and cookies. And then probably start a new book! I don't really drink much alone at home, mostly just socially, so I will save that for next weekend. I am already doing better today. It will happen for my husband and I when it's time. I will have a festive holiday season and hope for a New Years BFP!

Glad you are feeling ok Twinklie.
What book are you going to start? Xxx

Sorry twink that was a horrible evap tho!! Enjoy your evening xxx

How you doing ricschick?

Anyone heard from momwife? Think she's near testing?

My cousin recommended 1000 white women, so I think I will read that. Hope it's good!

:hugs: Twinklie, so sorry the witch came. Enjoy your peaceful evening :flower:
Hope you enjoyed your works night out Kell, OH's was last night and he said it was OK but he spent a good chunk of it waiting for a taxi home lol! My work doesn't really do one, no-one seems to want to to take on the responsibility (I wouldn't so I guess I can't blame anyone else for thinking the same!) The last one we had was 2 years ago and it was on my due date so I couldn't go, though Nancy didn't arrive for another 12 days anyway :haha:
Nothing much new happening here, just been to my parents' house (me and Nancy go every Sunday afternoon as OH works 4-12) and had a lovely chicken roast dinner :thumbup: Both me and OH are off tomorrow so I think we're heading to Ikea and hopefully nice a walk somewhere too.

How you doing ricschick?

Hello Princesskell, How are you doing so far?:flower::hugs:

Twinklie, I am so sorry. FX for next cycle!:hugs::hugs:

I am 8DPO now and I will not test until the 18th since my cycles have been between 26-29 days. I am glad that I knew exactly when I ovulated since I am not taking temps this cycle. Ever since 4DPO my stomach has not been feeling right. For the past 5 days every time I sneeze TMI---there is blood in the tissue. I was reading that it could be allergies. When I wake up every morning my nose is sooo stuffy. I think I should start back taking my allergy pills again. The only medication I take is my asthma inhaler. I am not taking my blood pressure meds since my blood pressure has been much better. When I checked my BP today is was 101/69! I was extremly happy. For almost 2 weeks it has been in normal range! Before BP used to be around 140's or in the 150's.

I hope everybody been having a great day! FX for all you ladies!!!:hugs::flower:

My cousin recommended 1000 white women, so I think I will read that. Hope it's good!
I hope it's a good one :coffee:
:hugs: Twinklie, so sorry the witch came. Enjoy your peaceful evening :flower:
Hope you enjoyed your works night out Kell, OH's was last night and he said it was OK but he spent a good chunk of it waiting for a taxi home lol! My work doesn't really do one, no-one seems to want to to take on the responsibility (I wouldn't so I guess I can't blame anyone else for thinking the same!) The last one we had was 2 years ago and it was on my due date so I couldn't go, though Nancy didn't arrive for another 12 days anyway :haha:
Nothing much new happening here, just been to my parents' house (me and Nancy go every Sunday afternoon as OH works 4-12) and had a lovely chicken roast dinner :thumbup: Both me and OH are off tomorrow so I think we're heading to Ikea and hopefully nice a walk somewhere too.
The works meal was ok, it was nice to see everyone outside of work,I'm not really one for going out though. Enjoy ikea!

How you doing ricschick?

Hello Princesskell, How are you doing so far?:flower::hugs:

Twinklie, I am so sorry. FX for next cycle!:hugs::hugs:

I am 8DPO now and I will not test until the 18th since my cycles have been between 26-29 days. I am glad that I knew exactly when I ovulated since I am not taking temps this cycle. Ever since 4DPO my stomach has not been feeling right. For the past 5 days every time I sneeze TMI---there is blood in the tissue. I was reading that it could be allergies. When I wake up every morning my nose is sooo stuffy. I think I should start back taking my allergy pills again. The only medication I take is my asthma inhaler. I am not taking my blood pressure meds since my blood pressure has been much better. When I checked my BP today is was 101/69! I was extremly happy. For almost 2 weeks it has been in normal range! Before BP used to be around 140's or in the 150's.

I hope everybody been having a great day! FX for all you ladies!!!:hugs::flower:
that's great about your blood pressure. Did you stop taking the meds because of ttc?
Hope you can get your allergies sorted :hugs:
8dpo....so exciting!!:happydance: keep us updated with any symptoms. I've everything crossed for you :dust: xxx

I'm doing good. I think I have o'd so am saying I'm officially in the TWW now. I still haven't been on ff, but i did count on a calendar from last af just to. Heck when my next af would be due. So af could be here anytime from the 18th,slingers crossed everybody!
I'm very positive for this cycle, I'm hoping it's lucky number 3!
No symptoms yet...

Hi ladies!! I know I've been MIA for a while, but I've just been soooo busy!! I've been trying to get all my christmas shopping done early this year and I'm still not done!:dohh: I have to do it all online because there's no proper shops in town. I have to drive 2 hours on icy roads to get to some decent stores. I've got most of it done, but still have a few little things left.
Anyways, I will be driving the 2 hours tomorrow to have a consultation with a gyno! I'm not sure if you remember, but I had a blood test done. I think it all came back normal. I called the office to find out if the results were in and was told that they only call when there's something wrong. I told them that I knew that, but I still wanted to discuss it with my dr. She told me to discuss it at my next pap test which was 2 weeks away! I ended up cancelling that so I could go see the gyno tomorrow. So annoying!

So, I didn't read all the way back, but I hope everyone is doing well!

@PK: So exciting! Can we expect you to be a POASA? Or any SS? Are you going to do questions of the day to keep yourself busy?!?!? :p

@Hope: Welcome back! I'm glad that the results were normal, but that has to be slightly frustrating in its own way because you are off to look for another answer or result. Good luck at the gyn exam!!! :hugs:

No tiger...you know me by now!! I haven't poas yet this ttc!! I will be waiting and hoping for no af!! No symptoms yet, I'm trying not to get to worried this time just keeping really positvive, I'm so hopeful it is my lucky cycle this time.

Hi Hope, nice to hear from you. Very impressive that you have all your Christmas present shopping done, well done :happydance:
I hope things go well tomorrow and you can get some advice. Let us know what happens. :hugs:

So on Tiger's advice a question for us all, to keep us busy and distracted wether waiting for o or in the TWW....

So we are practising the nativity play at school this week. Did anyone do nativity plays at school (don't know if this is a tradition elsewhere in the world?) if so what is your perfect part and why?
I was ALWAYS an angel and usually a non-speaking one :dohh: I always wanted to be Mary though! Xxx

Hello ladies!

I am 10DPO and today I was kind of light headed.:growlmad: I checked my blood pressure this morning and it was 90/61. My bp is never that low. In fact my bp used to be extremly high. I don't know what is going on. I had cramping last night and slight cramping this morning. Maybe AF will show next week. I never get cramps a week before AF is due. Maybe this cycle will be different.

Hope, I hope everything will go well at your gyn appointment tomorrow. I haven't started christmas shopping yet. I will get most of my DD's gifts online since I found some super cheap toys that they will love. I am dreading the snow since I know we will have a bad winter this time.

I hope everyone is doing ok today. FX for the rest of you ladies!!:hugs:

Eeeeeek momwife I hope there is a happy explanation for the low bp :hugs: xxx

Twinklie, i still can't believe that was an evap... it looked so real :(

As for new books, I just finished Divergent like you recommended and starting book #2... loving it so far! One of my next books that I am going to read after this Trilogy is the Husbands Secret if you want to read it with me :)

I'm on CD 8, i was so bummed last cycle, like Twinklie I swore I had a faint line... I even had my blood drawn for beta hcg... nothing. I was shocked. ugh!

So... i took a week off from temping during AF and now I'll start temping again tomorrow. I should O around christmas, and maybe have a New Years BFP... here's hoping!

Good luck everyone!

haha A girl can dream! I was hoping you came to the dark side of TTC and would SS this time! :haha:

I've never been anything that I can remember. I can sing, actually something I am proud of, but I'm too afraid of the stage. It's been a dream of mine to be in something. I'm particularly fond of The Phantom of the Opera. I'd love to play Christine :) *Swoon*!!

@Momwife: I'm keeping things crossed it's all for a good reason!!! :flower:
@Jokerette: I'm keeping everything crossed that you get to countdown not only to New Years but also to your BFP!!! :hugs:

:dust: to you all!

Well today i feel sick and I have an upset tummy........but so has dh :dohh:
No other symptoms yet.

Today's question is what do you give up each TWW?
I must admit I don't give up much. I wouldn't eat sushi and I try to limit my tuna intake. I don't drink much anyway and I don't smoke. I still have warm baths though? I think if this turns into lttc I wouldn't want my life to be so restrict ed for half the time just in case?

Today's question is what do you give up each TWW?
I must admit I don't give up much. I wouldn't eat sushi and I try to limit my tuna intake. I don't drink much anyway and I don't smoke. I still have warm baths though? I think if this turns into lttc I wouldn't want my life to be so restrict ed for half the time just in case?

I love love love my wine. LOL, So I give that up every month for a week BEFORE ovulation, then I will allow myself a couple glasses right after O... then I give it up for the rest of the TWW. I give up caffeine during the entire TWW as well.

I agree with you though... its not like you want to live life always thinking about TTC either... and I think gosh if I'm pregnant I need to give up those things anyway, I don't want to give them up now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->