TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

I don't give up anything in the tww, but then again I rarely drink and don't smoke, only have 1 cup of normal tea a day (the rest are herbal) and don't really eat listeria-risky foods (unpasteurised soft cheese, pate etc) very often so not much to give up really!
Starting OPKs tonight, still have creamy CM at the moment which is normal for me at this stage in my cycle. I oved on CD19 last cycle so we'll see if it's the same this time...

Anybody o'ing yet?
How is everybody getting on today?
Can you tell I'm bored?!

An update on me...no idea what cd or what dpo but I'm noticing a few symptoms, the trouble is they could all be signs of af coming too :dohh: or explained by something else?
I have crazy creamy cm...like loads, I have a few spots...often come before af, achey boobs under my armpits...definitely get before af, feel a bit sicky...dh has had a bug and it could be that??? I hate this uncertain bit.
Come on everybody you need to keep me busy and stop imagining these crazy things!!

Today's question 'what is everybody doing on Christmas day?' describe your routines and what you are looking forward to.
We are having it at our house this year for the first time since 2007. We usually go to my parents but with losing my grandad earlier this year and my other set of grandparents going in to a nursing home this year, my mum felt like she needed a change. My parents and brother and sister are going for lunch in a hotel so it will be us and the IL's for lunch then they will join us in the afternoon.
I've asked the IL's to come at lunchtime so we have the morning to open presents with F and get ready. IL's will come for dinner, dh is cooking goose. Then F will hopefully nap and we can tidy after dinner, then my family will come round later for more present opening and drinks, then we will have a snacks tea together. I'm not looking forward tout as much as I usually do as I love Christmas at my parents, but it will be ok. I bet F will love it anyway! Xxx

Yes, AF has not arrived yet!!! I hope she will stay away!!!!!!!!:flower: FX!!

I am cooking Christmas dinner, and my mom and hopefully my sister will come over with her 3 beautiful kids! I am looking forward to lots of laughter and smiles at my house. My mother told me that my brother and his kid is moving back before christmas for good! He told her if he make it before Christmas, he will come over my house! That would be great!! It has been a very long time since my family has been under one roof, well it has been 2 years at least!! My sister don't talk to our mom and my brother don't talk to her either. I am the only one who talk to everyone and has seen them within the last year. My other brother stays in South Carolina so he won't be able to make, but I will him next year in the summer! I have not seen him in 6 years! I am just happy that I talk to him at least 3 times in a month.

I can't wait until I see my DD's facial expressions when they open up their gifts!! DH and I will do last minute Christmas shopping tomorrow while the girls are at school. I am happy that he is off of work on Mondays.

FX for me and also for you princess!!! :hugs::flower::baby::baby:

Does sound good PK I had a lot of cm too! We're at our caravan this year for Xmas we only got it in may and this is the first year that the site will be open for Xmas so it should be good down there a nice Christmassy atmosphere! Normally my brother and and his family come to ours but this year we're away and they will be at my mums. Spending New Years there too which will be different.

Hope af didn't show momwife. Xx

Yes, AF has not arrived yet!!! I hope she will stay away!!!!!!!!:flower: FX!!

I am cooking Christmas dinner, and my mom and hopefully my sister will come over with her 3 beautiful kids! I am looking forward to lots of laughter and smiles at my house. My mother told me that my brother and his kid is moving back before christmas for good! He told her if he make it before Christmas, he will come over my house! That would be great!! It has been a very long time since my family has been under one roof, well it has been 2 years at least!! My sister don't talk to our mom and my brother don't talk to her either. I am the only one who talk to everyone and has seen them within the last year. My other brother stays in South Carolina so he won't be able to make, but I will him next year in the summer! I have not seen him in 6 years! I am just happy that I talk to him at least 3 times in a month.

I can't wait until I see my DD's facial expressions when they open up their gifts!! DH and I will do last minute Christmas shopping tomorrow while the girls are at school. I am happy that he is off of work on Mondays.

FX for me and also for you princess!!! :hugs::flower::baby::baby:
Is your af usually regular momwife??! :happydance: eeeeeeeek,hoping for the ultimate Christmas present for you!!

I hope you have a lovely time reuniting your family, family arguements are so sad. Xxx

Does sound good PK I had a lot of cm too! We're at our caravan this year for Xmas we only got it in may and this is the first year that the site will be open for Xmas so it should be good down there a nice Christmassy atmosphere! Normally my brother and and his family come to ours but this year we're away and they will be at my mums. Spending New Years there too which will be different.

Hope af didn't show momwife. Xx
Awwww thanks for the reassurance, I'm sure I remembered lots of cm last time, but I can't remember how much I have during a normal cycle?
Your Christmas sounds lovely. Is the caravan on the coast? I hope it's nice and snug xxx

PK: When will you be testing? I know you don't really know what dpo you are, but do you have a test date?!?!?!?!?

EEEEEK!!!!! <3

:dust::dust::dust:

Keeping fingers crossed for bfps in time for Christmas momwife & princess!

This year we are going to my mums in Oxford for Christmas Day with my sister & 2 nieces. Boxing Day we head to the in laws in Swansea for a few days to spend time with family there. It's always tricky for us as we don't have family close so there's lots of travelling. Last year we stayed at home but we got a bit lonely as there's no one near enough to invite over or pop to just for drinks or lunch and it was a lot of hard work and organising just for us. When we've got a bigger house I'd like to invite family to us. I do get fed up of always travelling and rushing around at Christmas.

PK: When will you be testing? I know you don't really know what dpo you are, but do you have a test date?!?!?!?!?

EEEEEK!!!!! <3

:dust::dust::dust:
I'm not sure tiger...I'm just trying not to think about it but of course that's totally impossible. If af stays away until Sunday I'm pretty sure that's late for me so I plan to test then?? Less than a week I'm just praying with everything I have I get to do that test this time? :wacko:
Keeping fingers crossed for bfps in time for Christmas momwife & princess!

This year we are going to my mums in Oxford for Christmas Day with my sister & 2 nieces. Boxing Day we head to the in laws in Swansea for a few days to spend time with family there. It's always tricky for us as we don't have family close so there's lots of travelling. Last year we stayed at home but we got a bit lonely as there's no one near enough to invite over or pop to just for drinks or lunch and it was a lot of hard work and organising just for us. When we've got a bigger house I'd like to invite family to us. I do get fed up of always travelling and rushing around at Christmas.
That does sound busy. Having family far away must be tricky. My parents are like 6 minutes away and my siblings too!! Dh's parents are up in the lake district about 2.5 hours away but most of his siblings are near us so they usually are happy to come down to someone.
When are you hoping to move?

MOMWIFE UPDATE PLEASE!!! Xxxx

Well our house is on the market so once it sells and we find a house we love. Hopefully next year and I really hope before the baby is born. The house we wanted had an offer accepted Saturday though.

It must be lovely having your family close, I miss my mum and my sister loads and they live 5 mins apart so see each other alot.

I'm hoping and keeping everything crossed that you get to test Sunday and get your bfp!! Stay away witch!!!

If any of you guys get bfp this cycle will it bother you at all not drinking this Christmas? Its all worth it of course but I do miss a nice festive glass if wine!

If I'm honest I feel a bit down at the minute. I'm so happy to be pregnant of course but I have all these hormones flying round and conflicting feelings. I'm just not very good at being pregnant, I don't feel like myself at all which makes me feel guilty and bad.

Xx

Well our house is on the market so once it sells and we find a house we love. Hopefully next year and I really hope before the baby is born. The house we wanted had an offer accepted Saturday though.

It must be lovely having your family close, I miss my mum and my sister loads and they live 5 mins apart so see each other alot.

I'm hoping and keeping everything crossed that you get to test Sunday and get your bfp!! Stay away witch!!!

If any of you guys get bfp this cycle will it bother you at all not drinking this Christmas? Its all worth it of course but I do miss a nice festive glass if wine!

If I'm honest I feel a bit down at the minute. I'm so happy to be pregnant of course but I have all these hormones flying round and conflicting feelings. I'm just not very good at being pregnant, I don't feel like myself at all which makes me feel guilty and bad.

Xx
I hope your house sells soon. What is the market like down there for you at the moment? Sorry the house you wanted has gone...it's such a hard system to get all the factors of buying, selling and offering to fit together at the same time isn't it? Where are your mum and sister based? Did you move away for work?

I don't really drink at all so will not miss alcohol at all over Christmas and it is really easy for me to get away with not drinking as everyone knows I don't really bother. The odd g&t will not really be missed. I hate wine, I like a mulled wine occasionally but would much prefer to be pregnant!!

I'm sorry you are feeling down. I bet the hormones are all over the place right now. It is perfectly normal to feel this way, don't beat yourself up it will make you feel worse? Pregnancy is tough. I was lucky last time, I enjoyed it from start to finish, but that's not to say it would be the same a second time. It's the pressure of how much you want this baby and how grateful you are to be pregnant that makes us feel guilt at having rough days, I'm sure it will pass and hey if it doesn't you only have 32ish weeks left to get through and then it will be worth it :winkwink:
:hugs: to you, try and take some time to pamper yourself tonight and hopefully things will be brighter soon? :kiss:

Hi! Just checking in. Been off BnB for a bit as I am early in my cycle waiting to O, trying not to obsess. I am CD 9 and usually O around CD 14. I should probably get going with the regular BDing! Maybe I will OPK soon too. Sometimes I check out so much I almost forget to be ready for O!

For Christmas we go to my sister in laws house as she has the three kids, my niece and nephews. She invited my family since all of our extended family is at least 450 miles away (we moved to this state when I was young for my dad's job). We have a few family parties for my husbands side next weekend and Xmas eve at my MILs. At least I will be able to enjoy a cocktail here and there!

Yeah that bit of the cycle is rubbish isn't it...well you are nearly there Twinklie...get ready!! Xxx

I agree. It isn't as terrible as the TWW ending, but it is so dull and for us temping people, there seems to be so much guess work :shrug:

My temp was still in the pre-O range, so I am fairly sure I didn't O yet. We didn't get to bd last night because my MIL was up so late. Even though she is at the other end of the house, I'm not comfortable doing that with her awake. I'm hardly comfortable with bd'ing with her home at all. :haha: who would be?

Thanks princess. I'm hoping ill start feeling a bit better soon and have more energy which I know will help.

My family live in Oxford so only 2 hours from me. Not far but enough so it has to be a planned trip. Yes husband and I moved south for work 5 years ago now and we love the south coast.

How about you, how are you feeling now? X

I agree. It isn't as terrible as the TWW ending, but it is so dull and for us temping people, there seems to be so much guess work :shrug:

My temp was still in the pre-O range, so I am fairly sure I didn't O yet. We didn't get to bd last night because my MIL was up so late. Even though she is at the other end of the house, I'm not comfortable doing that with her awake. I'm hardly comfortable with bd'ing with her home at all. :haha: who would be?
I would feel the same...hope she sleeps tonight! :winkwink:
Thanks princess. I'm hoping ill start feeling a bit better soon and have more energy which I know will help.

My family live in Oxford so only 2 hours from me. Not far but enough so it has to be a planned trip. Yes husband and I moved south for work 5 years ago now and we love the south coast.

How about you, how are you feeling now? X
Hmmmmmm? Not much to report here unfortunately :dohh: I'm still full of hope but there's not much to base it on!! No af yet, she's due any time from tomorrow, the last 2 cycles it has started in the evening of cd28 so tomorrow??? Fxd for me please everybody!!

FX for you princess!!

Mrs W, how are you feeling today?

AF is now 3 days late! My breasts are still hurting. I am testing Saturday since DH just want to give AF time to arrive and since it is his birthday! DH told me that he noticed when he come home from work he gets nauseous. He said it don't happen when he is at work, he is fine at work. Wonder what that is about........

momwife you have excellent patience!! I couldn't wait lol good luck!!

PK I have a good feeling hope af stays away!!!!

mrs W I no how you feel! one minute im up the next im down!! and moody I feel sorry for my dh its hard because I cant snap out of it when I no im acting strange he does understand but it is hard on him sometimes, but once 2nd tri is here hopefully we will have more energy and be a lot happier!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->