TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

OOoooOOO you are definitely in your TWW, and it really does look like you timed it well! Looking good!! Are you planning on paying attention to everything that goes on in the TWW (symptom spotting, as they say), or are you planning on staying out of forums now and not really thinking about it? I know myself, and to say that it won't be 100% on my mind would be lying right out! hahah

Good luck, either way. Your timing and cycle are looking very promising!! :happydance:

I dont know, haha, I always tend to symptom spot! I don't really stress about it though. I did decide I'm not checking CP during the TWW anymore since I never got any useful or correct info anyway doing that during TWW and i dont want to risk any bacteria getting in there! I tend to be a POAS addict so i'll probably start testing arounf 9/10dpo :)

and I'll definitely be kicking around the forums :)

Who's Ron?! That was meant to say born!

hahaha Ron might be lurking in this very thread! Our last baby was conceived in early June, and born in February, so I didn't have to go through the heat while pregnant. It will be interesting this time around if we manage to dtd properly.

OOoooOOO you are definitely in your TWW, and it really does look like you timed it well! Looking good!! Are you planning on paying attention to everything that goes on in the TWW (symptom spotting, as they say), or are you planning on staying out of forums now and not really thinking about it? I know myself, and to say that it won't be 100% on my mind would be lying right out! hahah

Good luck, either way. Your timing and cycle are looking very promising!! :happydance:

I dont know, haha, I always tend to symptom spot! I don't really stress about it though. I did decide I'm not checking CP during the TWW anymore since I never got any useful or correct info anyway doing that during TWW and i dont want to risk any bacteria getting in there! I tend to be a POAS addict so i'll probably start testing arounf 9/10dpo :)

and I'll definitely be kicking around the forums :)

Do you go all out and purchase the expensive clear blue or first response for your POAS addiction, or do you get the $0.80 ones from the cheap stores?!?!

Hi ladies! I am 14DPO and I have been spotting since Saturday, I think it is because AF is about to arrive. I really think I am out this month. I guess in a 2-4 days I will know for sure. It would be great if I can get pregnant around thanksgiving or Christmas! FX for you ladies!!! It took me a while to find this forum since I did not subscribe to it. Will chat later ladies!!!:hugs:

Good morning, all!! Welcome, Jokerette!!!!

Anyone have some interested news? I know that some of you are TWWers. Finally positive that it was left over spotting. The DH and I BD last night, basically timed it so he will have a good healthy clean batch of swimmers for when we are trying. I always tell my patients to BD about 7-5 days before their typical O in order to allow for that old grandpa sperm to move out of the way for strong young-adult swimmers hahah

Cm is higher quantity, but we are not there yet on EWCM. I usually am very easily able to tell when I have EWCM. I think we have a few more days before we are truly BD for a purpose. I am a late O.

I am currently: CD 8, happy, settling down to really accepting that we get to be here TTC!

Where is everyone at in their cycle? How are you feeling?

Glad you feel like you know what that spotting was, tiger! I agree it was lingering AF most likely, I get that sometimes.

I am on CD 12... temps still low, started using OPKs yesterday, getting very faint lines. I tend to get faint lines that get real strong and then go away, so I sort of know when my true surge is once they go faint again. Thinking I will O today or tomorrow. Forgot to bring more OPKs to work so I will test again tonight when I get home. We BD-ed the last two nights, so I hope I can keep him up for it the next few nights! He hates the pressure so I don't tell him when I am in my fertile days but he can totally tell when I want it all the time all of a sudden! haha

Twinkle I'm cd 10 so almost the same stage! We can keep each other sane during the tww!

Sorry to hear about your mc last cycle, keep
Positive you know you can get pregnant now so fingers crossed for this cycle! X

Hi Mrs. W! Thanks so much. It is nice to have a cycle buddy! I am waiting on O still, should be a few days. Getting very faint OPKs today. You?

I'm still waiting to ov too. Haven't started peeing on opks yet but will tonight. I never got a pos opk last time I was ttc though so we will see. I looked back at my cycle I got pregnant and it looks like I oved on cd 20 then so ill keep bding to make sure I give myself the best chance.

Am currently sick with a sick child so not much fun in our house!!!

Sorry you and your child are sick! Bad combo for BD I can imagine. FX everyone feels better soon.

Good morning, all!! Welcome, Jokerette!!!!

Anyone have some interested news? I know that some of you are TWWers. Finally positive that it was left over spotting. The DH and I BD last night, basically timed it so he will have a good healthy clean batch of swimmers for when we are trying. I always tell my patients to BD about 7-5 days before their typical O in order to allow for that old grandpa sperm to move out of the way for strong young-adult swimmers hahah

Cm is higher quantity, but we are not there yet on EWCM. I usually am very easily able to tell when I have EWCM. I think we have a few more days before we are truly BD for a purpose. I am a late O.

I am currently: CD 8, happy, settling down to really accepting that we get to be here TTC!

Where is everyone at in their cycle? How are you feeling?

Glad you feel like you know what that spotting was, tiger! I agree it was lingering AF most likely, I get that sometimes.

I am on CD 12... temps still low, started using OPKs yesterday, getting very faint lines. I tend to get faint lines that get real strong and then go away, so I sort of know when my true surge is once they go faint again. Thinking I will O today or tomorrow. Forgot to bring more OPKs to work so I will test again tonight when I get home. We BD-ed the last two nights, so I hope I can keep him up for it the next few nights! He hates the pressure so I don't tell him when I am in my fertile days but he can totally tell when I want it all the time all of a sudden! haha

hahah cute!!! Good luck over the next few days then!!! Enjoy your... sexy time :winkwink: :)

Hi ladies! I am 14DPO and I have been spotting since Saturday, I think it is because AF is about to arrive. I really think I am out this month. I guess in a 2-4 days I will know for sure. It would be great if I can get pregnant around thanksgiving or Christmas! FX for you ladies!!! It took me a while to find this forum since I did not subscribe to it. Will chat later ladies!!!:hugs:

Try and stay positive... keep us posted. Remember :witch: is not allowed to show her face here. Good luck though! Sending :dust: your way that the spotting is just a fluke

You're not out until AF comes! FX!

Welcome Jokerette :wave: I remember popping in to your bf'ing journal, your DS shares my birthday!! Good luck this cycle, your chart looks good...lots of bd'ing! :winkwink:

Sorry Freya is sick mrs w, and you were sick the other day, you need some luck in your house :hugs:

No :witch: means you are still in momwife, fxd she stays away. Have you tested yet?

Any news from you Hopettc??

I'm cd27 today, I think about 10dpo?? Still a bit crampy with lower backache and I have been a bit dizzy today, but I often am! We are going away on Saturday for a week so I will have to update from there!!

Welcome Jokerette :wave: I remember popping in to your bf'ing journal, your DS shares my birthday!! Good luck this cycle, your chart looks good...lots of bd'ing! :winkwink:

Sorry Freya is sick mrs w, and you were sick the other day, you need some luck in your house :hugs:

No :witch: means you are still in momwife, fxd she stays away. Have you tested yet?

Any news from you Hopettc??

I'm cd27 today, I think about 10dpo?? Still a bit crampy with lower backache and I have been a bit dizzy today, but I often am! We are going away on Saturday for a week so I will have to update from there!!

FX Princesskell! Hope you get a :bfp: when you test!

Thanks ladies, hoping we are both better soon! Don't want to miss the egg this cycle so have told the hubs to prepare for tonight ha ha!!

Ooh princess fingers crossed for you, let's see some bfps ladies xx

What about a game to keep us busy?!
Copy and paste the questions changing your answers so we can find out more about each other?.....

Occupation......teacher
Dream occupation.....teacher! Or sahm :winkwink:
Favourite colour.....yellow
How many children do you hope for?.....6 (5 girls and 1 boy :winkwink:)
Hobbies.....yoga, cinema, trashy tv!
Bnb page you spend most time on......my parenting journal
Any tattoos?.....no
Favourite meal.......jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn
Sweet or savoury?......sweets definitely, I'm a chocoholic!
Favourite names for future children......currently like Poppy and Zak
Best holiday ever.....a 3 week road trip around the west coast of America.

I'll play! It is quiet at work and that NEVER happens:

Occupation......Business Manager (finance) at a defense contractor
Dream occupation --Real estate agent, Trashy novel author, or SAHM :)
Favourite colour --light blue
How many children do you hope for? -- 2
Hobbies --Also trashy tv! And reading, shopping, decorating my house
Bnb page you spend most time on --Just the TTC and TWW boards... I'm a newbie
Any tattoos? -- none
Favourite meal --hard to pick, I love food. Steak tips, grilled veggies, sweet potatoe... or pizza!
Sweet or savoury? --I love sweets, especially chocolate
Favourite names for future children --Sure to be much debated with the hubs! For girls I like Haylie, Tessa. I have a tough time with boy names even though I'd love boys.
Best holiday ever --Trip to a resort in Curacao with another couple, so fun!

hahah how fun!!

Occupation......acupuncturist
Dream occupation..... author/illustrator and sahm
Favourite colour.....orange and forest green
How many children do you hope for?.....3, but I think the hubby will be done with 2
Hobbies..... reading, youtube (esp. parenting channels. Love me some DailyBUMBPS and shaytards), singing, dancing, and TTC ;)
Bnb page you spend most time on......this one, but I haven't even tapped into the journals?!?!? WHA?!?!?
Any tattoos?.....no
Favourite meal.......Water dumplings (boiled potstickers! I make them from scratch, and they are not too shabby. My husband is Taiwanese btw. I am typical Heinz 57 American, but mostly Polish and Italian)
Sweet or savoury?......Savory ALL THE TIME, but I will always kill someone for chocolate anything
Favourite names for future children......we cannot agree. hahah
Best holiday ever..... any type of camping. No particular vacation stands out. Ideal would be a trip to Ireland

Ooo What are dailybumbps and shaytards??
I had to google Heinz 57 American too! :blush: you're children will be a beautiful combination!

Journals are fun, you should start a ttc one?? Click on my link in my signature for my parenting one??

Ooh this is fun!!

Occupation - sales & revenue manager
Dream occupation - hmmm good question! Not sure, I'd love to start my own business but I'm not sure what which is why I haven't done it!!
Favourite colour - green
How many children do you hope for - 3!
Hobbies - bnb, oh god how sad, I haven't really got any?! I quite enjoy craft and reading when I have the time.
Bnb page you spend most time on - at the moment ttc pages.
Any tattoos - a Chinese symbol on my lower back
Favourite meal - probably steak and chips?!
Sweet or savoury - tricky! I used to be all about the savoury but I developed a sweet tooth last time when pregnant and it never went away! Generally tho I'd probably say more savoury. I couldn't give up cheese!!
Favourite names for future children - oh we can never agree! Haven't really thought yet, I like Aaron or Leon or a boy.
Best holiday ever - hmmm. Either our honeymoon, 3 weeks in Australia, or this yea to Corsica as Freya was there and she LOVED it!!

Oops I totally spelled their youtube page wrong, but:

dailyBUMPS is a young married couple that video logged their ups and downs. The wife has her own channel (bumpsalongtheway) that she posted to throughout her pregnancy. She did an update each week talking about the size of the baby, what's going on in her body, how she felt, etc. She has a bicornuate uterus, so she miscarried one child at 11 weeks (I believe) and had a stillbirth at 20 weeks. I started watching her through her 3rd pregnancy, and they are now proud parents to a beautify baby boy. Her story is just so amazing, and her continuous journey is so wonderful to join in. Their dailybumps channel posts a video everyday, and it is just the casual goings on of a young couple struggling to start a family after two losses.

Shaytards are a large family, and they are just cute. They also post a new video every single day!!

Haha sorry about the Heinz 57 expression. I should have clarified that I am just a dash of a little bit of everything from Europe, but a little Native American.

My husband is 100% Taiwanese. Our son is gorgeous. Smooth tan skin, almond eyes, and beautiful lips from his daddy, and he has my long eyelashes, light brown eyes, auburn hair, and my Polish butt (haha let's just say... very perky haha).

I think I might have to start a journal!!! Might be a fun way to pass time

I went the other way when I was pregnant mrs w, went off chocolate but loved cheese and sausage rolls!!

Those you tube videos sound fun tigermom...new hobby for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"