TTC Lucky Conkers!-Our first Conker has been born!!

Occupation: SAHM-about to start working as an preschool aid next week!
Dream occupation: Healthcare Manager or SAHM
Favourite colour: blue
How many children do you hope for? 4
Hobbies: reading, gardening, & trashy tv!
Bnb page you spend most time on: TTC pages
Any tattoos: tulips and vines on my lower back (will never get a tatoo ever again!! LOL)
Favourite meal: corned beef or steak and potato with broccoli
Sweet or savoury: I love sweets especially chocolate
Favourite names for future children: We can not agree on names as of yet!
Best holiday ever: A few years ago my whole family got together for Thanksgivng, since I invited them all and that is very hard to do since everyone do not get along!

Occupation...... art teacher
Dream occupation.....art teacher or SAHM! :)
Favourite colour..... pink
How many children do you hope for? 2
Hobbies.....art, playing with my son, girls nights, trashy tv :)
Bnb page you spend most time on...... Baby Club, Breastfeeding pages, TTC, and TWW
Any tattoos?..... 2: a flower, and a jokerette hat like my avatar
Favourite meal....... mashed potatoes
Sweet or savoury?......sweets!!!!!
Favourite names for future children...... Bailey for a girl, and hubby and i cant decide on a boys name. i like Andew, Jason, Nathan
Best holiday ever..... probably our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in 2007<3

Awww... we should rename this the "Teacher Thread" hahah Well, on behalf of everyone, let me thank all of you for your work! I always say that teaching is the work of angels. Tough job!

In my questionnaire, I said we couldn't agree on names, but that isn't entirely true. We have agreed on girl names, but we just feel like we are going to be the bringer of boys! (hubby has two brothers, and both my parents have two brothers).

I should say that our agreed upon girls names are: Sawyer (loved since I was a little girl), Ingrid, Audrey, and Adeline (from my friend's grandmother... sweet little German grandma)

The boys names we have right now are: Jack, and Alfie, but boy's names are so difficult to settle on. My first-born's name is Archer. We both heard it and fell in love. We found it maybe a week before he was born. It is different without being weird (though my mom would argue that point), and it is an interesting old-English name.

Dream occupation: SAHM (Yay! I'm living it!)
Favourite colour: Royal blue
How many children do you hope for: 3 (This will be our final ttc journey)
Hobbies: Reading, walking, baking
BnB page you spend most time on: ttc and tww boards
Any tattoos: no
Favourite meal: Oh man! This is a tough one...ummm...I love sweet potato fries, Teriyaki chicken, pasta. I love pasta! Mmmmmm!
Sweet or savoury: Savoury!!
Favourite names for future children: We haven't really discussed it yet. It took us two weeks after we had our first dd was born to decide on a name and a week after our second dd was born. As soon as I get my positive, I will be on DH's back to pick a name.
Best holiday ever: My honeymoon in Cuba! It was amazing. I would really love to take a big family holiday with the kids though.

Momwife!!! So glad you found this thread!
Welcome Jokerette!!

My update for today! I'm 14dpo today and still no AF. Totally screwed up this morning. Took a test and I got this weird dye run across it. There is dye on the test line, but it streaked across in other spots so I can't tell if it was positive. I would have done another test, but I emptied my pee cup!:dohh:
Don't ask me what I was thinking because I have no idea. Usually, I try to keep it so I can take another test if I need to. Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow to test again!:dohh::dohh:

Momwife, how are you doing? Still spotting? I'm hoping its not AF!

Princess, I hope we hear positive results soon! Have a great trip!

I hope all you ladies are having fun BDing!!

hopettc3, We are both 14DPO! Yea I am still spotting, been 4 days now. I hope tomorrow when you take your test it will be your BFP!! FX!:flower::hugs: It's ok that you made a mistake, at least you have more tests to take! :hugs:

hopettc3, We are both 14DPO! Yea I am still spotting, been 4 days now. I hope tomorrow when you take your test it will be your BFP!! FX!:flower::hugs: It's ok that you made a mistake, at least you have more tests to take! :hugs:

You're still spotting?? That's strange. Are you going to keep waiting till it goes away before you test? FX'd that its not AF!!
Thanks for the hugs!! I'm sending some your way too!! :hugs:
I'm happy and annoyed with myself that I bought so many tests! It just feeds my addiction to POAS which I've been doing since 8 dpo :dohh:. I'm really hoping that was a BFP this morning!

:af::af::af:

I am going to keep waiting, if it is Tuesday of next week and AF has not arrived then I will test. If I can wait that long. I really do think that AF will arrive. I remember in August I was spotting for 2 days then AF arrived and last month I was only spotting for 1 day then AF arrived. I don't know what is going on.:shrug::shrug:Thanks for the :hugs:!! Hope that AF will stay away and I hope that tomorrow when you POAS it will say BFP!!!!!

Awww... we should rename this the "Teacher Thread" hahah Well, on behalf of everyone, let me thank all of you for your work! I always say that teaching is the work of angels. Tough job!

In my questionnaire, I said we couldn't agree on names, but that isn't entirely true. We have agreed on girl names, but we just feel like we are going to be the bringer of boys! (hubby has two brothers, and both my parents have two brothers).

I should say that our agreed upon girls names are: Sawyer (loved since I was a little girl), Ingrid, Audrey, and Adeline (from my friend's grandmother... sweet little German grandma)

The boys names we have right now are: Jack, and Alfie, but boy's names are so difficult to settle on. My first-born's name is Archer. We both heard it and fell in love. We found it maybe a week before he was born. It is different without being weird (though my mom would argue that point), and it is an interesting old-English name.
I love the name Archer...you are right unusual but not crazy :thumbup: I loved the name sawyer for a boy, we used to watch Lost and I loved the character :blush: dh didn't agree though!

My update for today! I'm 14dpo today and still no AF. Totally screwed up this morning. Took a test and I got this weird dye run across it. There is dye on the test line, but it streaked across in other spots so I can't tell if it was positive. I would have done another test, but I emptied my pee cup!:dohh:
Don't ask me what I was thinking because I have no idea. Usually, I try to keep it so I can take another test if I need to. Now I'll have to wait till tomorrow to test again!:dohh::dohh:

Momwife, how are you doing? Still spotting? I'm hoping its not AF!

Princess, I hope we hear positive results soon! Have a great trip!

I hope all you ladies are having fun BDing!!
thanks Hope, sorry you messed up again :dohh: could you try an evening test?? I'm just so impatient to see you get a bfp! How do you feel?

I am going to keep waiting, if it is Tuesday of next week and AF has not arrived then I will test. If I can wait that long. I really do think that AF will arrive. I remember in August I was spotting for 2 days then AF arrived and last month I was only spotting for 1 day then AF arrived. I don't know what is going on.:shrug::shrug:Thanks for the :hugs:!! Hope that AF will stay away and I hope that tomorrow when you POAS it will say BFP!!!!!
your spotting is so annoying, could it be implantation bleeding?? You are very patient waiting for next Tuesday! Fxd for you all xxx

How is the spotting today, Momwife!!??!!? We are all so anxious to hear. Hoping that it is implantation spotting! You are so patient waiting haha I would have invested in every cheap pee stick around. Good for you :)

Hopettc3: Did you retest!!! We are all rooting for the :bfp:

Anyone else with any interesting news? You TWWers? TTCers??!?!?!

Nothing interesting on myself. I am probably 2 whole days away from the fertile window, and I am thinking Monday will be the big O. Keeping an eye on temps, cm, etc. Hate this waiting.

What's worse? Waiting to O or the TWW? I have heard multiple people defend both answers. What are you opinions, ladies?

I agree, both waiting to O and waiting to TWW are both hard! Waiting to O you feel so helpless. Waiting during the TWW you have to be good (no drinking, no caffiene, no cold cuts yadda yadda) so it's frustrating to not know if it's all worth it.

I think I might O tomorrow... OPKs still faint this morning. Didn't BD last night, DH was asleep in 2 mins after hitting the pillow, and now he worries I am mad at him for it. haha, poor guy. We'll try to get some good BD in tonight! It's tough waiting to O and feeling like you can never miss a night of BD... I wish I could know way in advance exactly when I would O.

How is the spotting today, Momwife!!??!!? We are all so anxious to hear. Hoping that it is implantation spotting! You are so patient waiting haha I would have invested in every cheap pee stick around. Good for you :)

Nothing interesting on myself. I am probably 2 whole days away from the fertile window, and I am thinking Monday will be the big O. Keeping an eye on temps, cm, etc. Hate this waiting.

What's worse? Waiting to O or the TWW? I have heard multiple people defend both answers. What are you opinions, ladies?

I am still spotting today!!! It is really getting on my nerves! :growlmad::wacko: I will keep you ladies updated. I wonder if AF will show today or tomorrow?? Only time will tell.

I haven't been in anything but the waiting to O portion, so I cannot weigh in too much.

From my experience though, I would say they are both so difficult in their own ways.

1) Waiting to O is stressful because you can miss your chance, and you freak out at any changes in cm and your temp. Then, I worry about my husband. While I am 25, he is 38, and I worry that I am just draining him if we bd too often. That's why I am trying to be very careful and not waste his energy too early on. I am waiting until I see ewcm or that 3 day fertile window. He's prepared to bd every day in that span, hahah and he thinks he is excited for that much action. We'll see what his opinion is after all that!! I am making him take zinc for his own renewal ;) Reload that gun for each night. Then... Even if your cycle is regular, then you are watching the clock tick so slow waiting for good ole timing to kick in. Bleh. Waiting. hahah

2) The TWW then holds the fear that you didn't bd enough. I'm sure you could bd twice per day every day for the week before and including ovulation, and you would still worry it wasn't enough. Then, if you are like me (because I know I will be this person, no matter how hard I try not to be), you will spend each waking moment symptom spotting. Sheesh. Each part, while exciting and wonderful, is also a total mental game :muaha: The good and the bad make it worth it? I guess? haha

I just remembered that I do have some news, albeit boring. I just realized that I forgot to mention I am a :coffee: addict. While the caffeine has an obvious effect on me when I cut it out (headache, and foggy head), I don't drink it to wake up. I just love it. Since I do count calories, I look forward to the 1/4 c. whole milk I put in it. A little snack that takes the edge off of hunger while I am working in the morning, and then again in the afternoon, and the flavor is so comforting to me. Right now, I am sipping my morning cup of coffee, and I am getting ready to cut out my afternoon cup. They are small cups-- not coffee shop-made at least. I know that I had to go cold-turkey (instant quitting) when I got that :bfp: with my beautiful boy. Detoxing in finals week sucked! haha I have no reason not to cut it out now and prepare. I really just enjoy the flavor. I will keep my morning cup until after O, and then I will take that one away. It never gives me energy, so I know I won't be missing that, but I really do look forward to that sip.

I just made it sound like I am crash-dieting and all I eat is coffee haha. I eat plenty. As a matter of fact, I am just under maintenance calories and still losing a very little bit each week. Slow and steady helped me lose 45 lbs and not miss a thing. The coffee with the milk are nice between meals and snacks though. haha I promise I am eating plenty! hahah :) As soon as I get that positive, I will talk to my doctor about the amount I should gain for my weight, and I will reset my goals to that amount for a healthy gain. If left to my own devices, I'm sure I will get back to my starting point... but that's a discussion for another day

I am still spotting today!!! It is really getting on my nerves! :growlmad::wacko: I will keep you ladies updated. I wonder if AF will show today or tomorrow?? Only time will tell.

Ugh!! That :witch: is a brat! Tell her to keep her ugly face out of here. How are you feeling besides the spotting? Normal af signs and symptoms? Anything making you question her arrival?

Hello ladies! I'm 15 dpo today and still getting a BFN!! So I guess that dye run yesterday was exactly that..a dye run. No AF yet either. To make it worse, not only is my body playing tricks on me, so is my mind. I had a dream last night that I got BFP! I was so excited this morning to take that test and then super disappointed :cry:. I walked my daughter to preschool this morning and had major AF cramps so she must be coming soon. I'll let you all know.

Momwife, I can't believe you're still spotting! I'm hoping its implantation!!

Princesskell, I would try an evening test, but I can't hold my pee that long! I have really small bladder so its hard enough for me to hold it for 2 hours. My DH is always getting annoyed when we go on long road trips. :blush:

Anxiously awaiting O day for all you ladies so you can be in the tww already!! :dust:

Hello ladies! I'm 15 dpo today and still getting a BFN!! So I guess that dye run yesterday was exactly that..a dye run. No AF yet either. To make it worse, not only is my body playing tricks on me, so is my mind. I had a dream last night that I got BFP! I was so excited this morning to take that test and then super disappointed :cry:. I walked my daughter to preschool this morning and had major AF cramps so she must be coming soon. I'll let you all know.

Princesskell, I would try an evening test, but I can't hold my pee that long! I have really small bladder so its hard enough for me to hold it for 2 hours. My DH is always getting annoyed when we go on long road trips. :blush:

Anxiously awaiting O day for all you ladies so you can be in the tww already!! :dust:

Hoping you are just going to have a late BFP, it can happen! FX!

:dust:

I don't really mind the lead up to O, well actually I don't really know when I o and we have just kind of done lots and lots of bd'ing, so I didn't really find that bit troublesome. I didn't think the TWW would be that hard, but it's boring!! Doesn't help I'm waiting to go on holiday too!
I agree, both waiting to O and waiting to TWW are both hard! Waiting to O you feel so helpless. Waiting during the TWW you have to be good (no drinking, no caffiene, no cold cuts yadda yadda) so it's frustrating to not know if it's all worth it.

I think I might O tomorrow... OPKs still faint this morning. Didn't BD last night, DH was asleep in 2 mins after hitting the pillow, and now he worries I am mad at him for it. haha, poor guy. We'll try to get some good BD in tonight! It's tough waiting to O and feeling like you can never miss a night of BD... I wish I could know way in advance exactly when I would O.
Poor tired dh :haha: hope you get some tonight! :winkwink:

Oh my goodness, so frustrating and confusing for you...keep updating us. Ay other symptoms of af or otherwise?
I haven't been in anything but the waiting to O portion, so I cannot weigh in too much.

From my experience though, I would say they are both so difficult in their own ways.

1) Waiting to O is stressful because you can miss your chance, and you freak out at any changes in cm and your temp. Then, I worry about my husband. While I am 25, he is 38, and I worry that I am just draining him if we bd too often. That's why I am trying to be very careful and not waste his energy too early on. I am waiting until I see ewcm or that 3 day fertile window. He's prepared to bd every day in that span, hahah and he thinks he is excited for that much action. We'll see what his opinion is after all that!! I am making him take zinc for his own renewal ;) Reload that gun for each night. Then... Even if your cycle is regular, then you are watching the clock tick so slow waiting for good ole timing to kick in. Bleh. Waiting. hahah

2) The TWW then holds the fear that you didn't bd enough. I'm sure you could bd twice per day every day for the week before and including ovulation, and you would still worry it wasn't enough. Then, if you are like me (because I know I will be this person, no matter how hard I try not to be), you will spend each waking moment symptom spotting. Sheesh. Each part, while exciting and wonderful, is also a total mental game :muaha: The good and the bad make it worth it? I guess? haha

I just remembered that I do have some news, albeit boring. I just realized that I forgot to mention I am a :coffee: addict. While the caffeine has an obvious effect on me when I cut it out (headache, and foggy head), I don't drink it to wake up. I just love it. Since I do count calories, I look forward to the 1/4 c. whole milk I put in it. A little snack that takes the edge off of hunger while I am working in the morning, and then again in the afternoon, and the flavor is so comforting to me. Right now, I am sipping my morning cup of coffee, and I am getting ready to cut out my afternoon cup. They are small cups-- not coffee shop-made at least. I know that I had to go cold-turkey (instant quitting) when I got that :bfp: with my beautiful boy. Detoxing in finals week sucked! haha I have no reason not to cut it out now and prepare. I really just enjoy the flavor. I will keep my morning cup until after O, and then I will take that one away. It never gives me energy, so I know I won't be missing that, but I really do look forward to that sip.

I just made it sound like I am crash-dieting and all I eat is coffee haha. I eat plenty. As a matter of fact, I am just under maintenance calories and still losing a very little bit each week. Slow and steady helped me lose 45 lbs and not miss a thing. The coffee with the milk are nice between meals and snacks though. haha I promise I am eating plenty! hahah :) As soon as I get that positive, I will talk to my doctor about the amount I should gain for my weight, and I will reset my goals to that amount for a healthy gain. If left to my own devices, I'm sure I will get back to my starting point... but that's a discussion for another day
gosh my husband has a massive libido so he's pretty good for this ttc lark!! He hasn't even noticed that we are ttc'ing, just has a permanent smile! I'm still keeping it up just in case I've got my cycle wrong!

That's very impressive you quite the caffine, I'm impressed when people give up smoking immediately when they get a bfp. I suppose I can liken it to me giving up tuna....I'm ADDICTED to tuna!

oh no hope, I was hoping today was the day :dohh: sorry for the disappointment, but still not out.
I forgot you said about the small bladder problems! How long do you need to hold wee for before poas?

My symptoms have completely disappeared today. I was really starting to let myself believe I could be pregnant but I feel normal today :dohh:

hahah my DH's libido is intense too. I am more worried he will overestimate it when the time comes for 3-4 days in a row though. Since a month ago, our dtd was limited by my af, then ovulation, etc. (due to not having maternity coverage), so we are not used to this anytime anywhere kind of mentality heheh :blush:. I know we should bd every other day, but I think my TWW would be filled with worry that it wasn't enough haha

I'm getting so anxious for you guys. How can a few days take so long? You are all doing really well keeping it together.

FYI, my pregnancy signs last time were a total silence of symptoms. My PMS is usually intense, and by the time af was expected to rear her face, I realized that I wasn't cramping, spotting, experiencing as tender of breasts. The only sign I can remember was nipple sensitivity... right from the beginning. My pregnancy signs were silence from my body. Disappearing signs can also be good if you are anything like me, so just stay positive!!:flower:

Here's to the symptoms returning!! :drunk: It's not over until af comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->