• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Wish I hope its first thing so you don't have any waiting around. Do they have to put you to sleep or anything for this procedure? Will it delay O at all or should you still O on time?

thanks still, and aawesome for the OPK get to bding! hehe :)
Gagrl- hopefully you get a BFP instead of AF ;)
Wish- Hope your surgery goes well and you can look forward to ttc with less of an obstacle! If I could get rid of my PCOS I'd feel so much better while ttc, because I wouldn't be stressed trying to figure out if I've Od or not lol

As for me. Took a test first thing in the morning and it was a bfn. after looking at the test yesterday it was only the top of the line that was "marked" , so I'm going to say it was a faulty test. Oh well. Today marks exactly 1 month since the MC. My cervix has been going up higher again and I was hoping that meant I could be pregnant but now I'm wondering.. could I be getting ready to ovulate? I thought I ovulated on the 27th because I had EWCM and high soft open, BUT I also had hcg still in my system at that point. So maybe I was wrong? I just got my 'all clear' 0 hcg on friday. This has been so confusing and as much as I want to be pregnant, I'm just overly ready for AF so I'll have some "normal" tracking going on instead of the unknown. This waiting is driving me crazy lol

Darling maybe take a OPK to see if it's positive? MC can make O late or early etc, So I'd do an opk then you can BD some more :winkwink:

SP - yay beautiful OPK!! Hoping you guys catch this eggy!

Wishn - will be checking in to hear how everything went. Best of luck :hugs:

Gagrl - I see you indicated spotting on your chart :hugs:. Hope it isn't he witch.

Welcome new ladies.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. Just busy times. Which is nice because it's keeping my mind off TTC or lack thereof :wacko:.

Wish I hope its first thing so you don't have any waiting around. Do they have to put you to sleep or anything for this procedure? Will it delay O at all or should you still O on time?

The surgery is at 12:50 so I have to be at the hospital at 10:30. Not too bad, but I think I will be starving since I have to fast after midnight. It will be done under general anesthesia, which scares me a bit (but not as much as being awake for it and feeling them dilate my cervix and stick a scope up there!).

I have no idea if it will delay O. I'll only be cd6 tomorrow, so even if I O at 14 dpo like I used to pre-miscarriage, I think we have a chance to catch it this cycle!

Well AF showed up... I've decided next month no charting, no temps, no nothing. I think I'm even going to step away from here for awhile. I need to calm down the stress and that's the only way I feel I can do it..

Gagrlin :hugs: im sorry the witch showed, i know how frustrated you must be. Do whatever you need to do to find some peace hon :flower: we're here whenever you need us!

Wish i hate fasting. You don't notice skipping meals until you have to lol glad youll be under tho, being awake would be freaky :shock:

So sorry Gangrl I wish you luck next cycle and hope you find peace of mind. Destressing is always good. We're here if you need us! <3 <3 hugs!

Wish- ugh fasting is not fun. I have insulin resistance so if I don't fast before glucose tests, I fail them. so even when they say I don't have to fast, I always have to fast if I don't want to have to repeat the test (and believe me, the 3 hour glucose test isn't something I ever want to do again... lol)

Darling i can barely tolerate the glucose test you take during pregnancy, let alone a 3 hour one?? No thanks!

Right? You get stuck 4 times for it and it's no fun! Lol my office now makes anyone overweight do it twice! One at 7 weeks and the other at 27 or something like that. Ugh!

Thats just cruel. I get they're looking out for your health but come on. Come up with a simpler test already!

Hi ladies! 12dpo and still BFN. But looking back- I still had BFN on FRER at 12 dpo when I got pregnant in May. I didn't test positive with that one until 4 days later... so...still in the game!

Rosch you're not out until the witch shows! :)

CD 32 here. still nothing. Now I'm to the point where I'm asking AF to just stay away for the weekend. Got big plans and don't wanna have to run to the bathroom ALL THE TIME. by this point I have tested everyday this week and I don't really want to test daily anymore because it's bumming me out, so I think if AF doesn't show by CD 40 I'll take another test. As if MCs aren't bad enough why do they have to make everything so complicated afterwards too?

Sidenote: I think my Cervix is confused. it keeps changing back and forth. High low high low... I'm about to toss cervical checks because it's just confusing me!

Roschey not out until she shows her unwanted self!

Darling that does sound confusing! Good plan to wait out the weekend, plus being busy will help!

AFM i believe i ovulated yesterday am, so counting today as 1dpo. since dr said 20 days of no bleeding to be AF I'm thinking she will come on the 27th. If not I will test on Halloween.

Roschey-I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you AF stays away!! :flower:

Stillpraying- Glad you finally stopped bleeding and hopefully ovulated. I felt better about things once I knew my body was getting back to "normal" by ovulating after my MC. Fingers crossed the two week wait is kind to you!

Darling- Sounds like me with all the testing. :blush: Hoping AF stays away until after the weekend for you! It's so weird how our bodies are sometimes. My cycle was the same length as it normally is, maybe 2 days longer, even with the MC.
Gagrl- I'm sorry hun that AF showed. I'm in the same boat.

AFM- AF showed up yesterday morning. I've been trying to stay positive about it, but I'm sad. I was really hopeful that we'd get pregnant immediately afterwards, but I guess it wasn't in the cards for us. On to next month I guess.

Nik sorry AF showed. I know it's hard and makes it feel like it's further away or out of your reach but maybe having AF will give you a fresh start. Fx for your next cycle!

Surgery was a success! The polyp is out! I'm home and I feel fine...hardly cramping and only a little bleeding, which could just be a continuation of AF. The only annoying thing is that the post-op instructions say 2-4 weeks no intercourse, unless the doctor said it was ok to start sooner. The doctor didn't say anything and I didn't think to ask. I'm going to have to call and ask since my post-op is two weeks from now and if we wait that long we will completely miss our chance to try this cycle.

Still- wishing you a BFP for Halloween! :)

nika- My cycles varied previously, so I have no clue when to really expect AF. Could've been from CD29 to the latest I've been was CD57 but that was about 3 years ago, and they have been getting less irregular leaning more toward 30-35
so, I guess I just have to wait this out. Eventually everything will be back to normal and until then I'm just going to have to distract myself. I'm sorry AF showed. It's depressing for sure. After trying for 2 years for my daughter, I'm just terrified it's going to take another 2 years or more for #4.

Wish- Yay! glad everything went smooth! that is a little annoying about the 2-4 no intercourse rule. I'm sure you can exempt that rule IF you are feeling up to it, down there. If you can start Bding right after a MC you'd think you can probably handle it with a minor surgery. But of course I'd probably call the doctor to make sure ;)

AFM- I'm picking my friends up from the bus station in 2 hours! I'm so excited. Since I'm on CD33 and NEGATIVE tests, we're going to make the most of it and make some awesome mixed drinks this weekend! :) Hope you ladies have a great weekend! :)

Wish glad your surgery went well! Definitely call your Dr and see, that would be annoying to wait. But it's probably similar to post delivery or mc, just don't dtd while still bleeding :winkwink:

Darling hope you have a lovely weekend with your friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->