TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

The nurse called from the hospital today to check on how i'm doing (great!). I asked her how long we should wait and she said two weeks! Darn...that would be cd19 and probably too late. I still might call the doc to see if we can get cleared to start sooner. If I get a positive opk before the two week mark I may have to jump DH!

Hi girls so I checked my Cervix again and it was totally high soft open and ewcm and heres my opk. Is this a positive? I'm awful at reading these!https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=602006

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=602006 if that didn't go the first time

I don't think it's quite positive...the test line should be as dark as the control line!

AF due today but no sign of her and BFN this morning. And the waiting game continues!

Wish you are right i was reading it backwards on my phone. My apologies darling, its negative.

Roschey how many dpo are you?

3dpo today.....

Ok I have to update. I was feeling really gross this afternoon so I took another test and it was a :bfp: !!!
It's light, but still a big change from this mornings test that was stark white! I'm terrified. This being my third pregnancy back to back I don't want to lose this one too. It would be devastating! I'll be peeing on sticks like a crazy person now watching for the lines to keep getting darker!! Here's a pic of both this afternoons test (top) and this morning (bottom).

Attachments

• 20161015_165620.jpg
    20161015_165620.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
Congrats Roschey! I can definitely see the line in the top one, no squinting required. Maybe the pink test is more sensitive than the white one? Hoping it's a sticky one!

Thanks! I wondered that too, took another one of the white ones this morning and it's very positive also! Yay! I had an appointment already scheduled with my OB to follow up on the miscarriages later this month and come up with a plan for where to go from here but, FX'd that now it can just be a prenatal visit!! Desperately hoping this baby will stick and I can see my sweet rainbow baby in June!!

I'm pretty sure that last opk was actually a positive because it was like that for two days and then today is a lot more faint and all day last night and today I've been cramping on the right side, like ovulation. and I'm getting ewcm. but I guess only time will tell. I'm thinking about just gritting my teeth and buying the expensive OPKS that actually tell you yes no, not all this guess work because it's quite a pain in the ass.

Congrats Roschey! Here's hoping this baby is a sticky bean! good luck! :)

Darling, that happens to me with opks some months: "almost" positive for two days and then fades again. I'm never sure if that means I'm going to O a day after the first almost positive, or the day after the last almost positive. I personally hated the smiley face ones...days and days of flashing smiley faces was driving me around the bend!

Congratulations Roschey!! So happy for you!

Darling do you do opks every day?

Wish- That's totally me. I have NEVER gotten an true positive, idk if it's the PCOS or what.

Still- previously- I usually started them from CD 10 until I found the peak. Never got real positives but veerrrry close ones when the next time was more faint, I'd stop testing and call it good. after miscarriage I tested starting a week after and got what I thought was a positive but it's been over 2 weeks since then and I also still had a good bit of HCG in my system. so I'm thinking it was just wonky hormones. I've been hcg free for a week now, so maybe that triggered O? Along with that test the next day I was cramping pretty strong like O. so I'm going to call it O and if AF doesn't show in 2 weeks, then I'll take a pg test again. It's been 36 days since MC. Waiting is driving me crazy!

I caved and tested :blush:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=602792

I'm trying to be positive while not getting my hopes to high, I read a bunch of stuff about false bfp with frers?

I'm trying to be positive while not getting my hopes to high, I read a bunch of stuff about false bfp with frers?

Really? I've never had a false positive with a FRER, just a chemical :cry:
But I still get the whole not getting your hopes up too high. After two back to back MC's, we're really trying hard not to let our guard down just yet. My bloods had me at 55.9 hcg today. That's more than double where they were at this point with my last miscarriage, so that's good I hope! But we'll have a better idea on my follow up labs on Wednesday. Hoping for a real nice increase! Symptoms have really started hitting today and I'm grateful! I want them all and I want them strong! I think it'll help me feel like everything is going the way it's supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->