TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

I've never gotten false bfp with frers either. Yay for good numbers! Will they be following your hcg numbers for a bit?

Probably. I already had an appt next week for a follow up after the miscarriages, but they said we'll just do a confirm pregnancy appt instead! Yay!

Thats so exciting roschey! Will you be doing an asprin regimen or anything?

Congrats still! Two bfp girlies this month! That's so cool! Maybe the rest of us won't be far behind! Hope you girls have smooth pregnancies and no worries! :D

Well this mornings test was much lighter so I'm not celebrating quite yet.

Here's hoping your lines get darker! :)

AFM
Day 37 since MC. I just have a feeling I'm going to be waiting for months for it, and then still not get pregnant, and March feels like such a loong time away to wait for Clomid :(

Darling with the holidays it will go by faster. And honestly, that's only 4 or 5 cycles to try without clomid, you could definitely catch an egg in that time :hugs:

Thanks Still. haha and maybe less than 4-5 cycles if AF doesn't hurry up. I think that's what's making it the hardest on me. I am not just waiting, but I'm basically on an indefinite wait, who KNOWS when AF will show, or if she'll show. We're Bdding every other day to catch all chances to magically conceive before then, but it'd be easier if I had a end date to mark the calendar so I'd know when I was "late" etc

I know the feeling. Ive not had af either. My dr told me 20 days of no bleeding and it can be af. So i know the earliest she can show is the 27th. This is the 8th week post loss for me.

Gotcha. Just sucks after all this loss and heartbreak that things have to be complicated. Why can't it a smooth transition where you can track properly!

I've been on and off cramping all week but no af not sure why. At first I thought it was ovulation cramps but can that linger like this?

I've heard some women say theirs lingers, so it could ve. Or maybe your body is just trying to figure itself out?

Hi ladies! My hcg Monday was 55, today 166! More than tripled in 48 hours!!!

Congrats Roschey! Maybe there's 2 in there? ;)

Still any update on your tests? Any darker?

Darling the last time i had AF-like cramps with no AF i was pregnant!

I'm cd11...negative opk and watery cm this morning that turned into gross brown watery cm so I have no clue what's going on with me. We haven't bd'd since the surgery yet....maybe tonight, otherwise we will have to wait until after DH's semen analysis on Saturday and that might be too late!

Wishn- wouldn't what be something! It'd be kind of like getting my two angels back!

Roschey- That's so awesome! I'm happy for you! :)

Wish- wouldn't that be something?? :) and the brown cm would be old blood, so it could've been leftovers from the surgery, so it's showing you are healing! :) hope you can squeeze in a bedding before the dh's appointment! :)

AFM- day 38? starting to get so late I'm having a hard time keeping up with the day. Still no af, although not to symptom spot, but my stomach has been churning all evening. by this point, I hate wasting tests since I've probably used up 10 on this cycle alone. (cheapies, but still!) so I'm trying to decide on my next test date. When would you ladies test again, in my shoes?

Roschey congrats on fab numbers!

Wish could the brown be from post surgery?

Darling what day did you last test? I'd try to wait a week and then try another.

AFM I believe i got a false bfp on a frer....refuse to ever buy them again. Bfn on cheapies but really I'm only 8dpoish so not too freaked out.

Still- that sucks about the false bfp, but you aren't out yet! I'm still holding out hope that you'll get that bfp this week! :D Also, I tested a few days ago- bfn.

I think I'm going to wait until Halloween to test again. If that darkest opk test was indeed a positive for me (oct 15) that puts me at 5dpo, and if that's the case, Halloween I'd either already see AF, or I'd be 16dpo which should definitely give me a clear idea of where I'm at. I might cave and test the 26th (11dpo) haha I think it'd be awesome if I did ovulate the 15th and conceived from it, seeing as Oct 15 is the pregnancy loss awareness date. I feel like my entire life is revolved around WAITING for everything right now. waiting for AF or a +, a silly one that's pissing me off is I'm waiting for a package in the mail I ordered August 31st! STILL not here yet. It's like you'd think I could rely on that! haha

I think assuming you're 5dpo is reasonable and does at least give you some markers you know?
I hear ya on waiting for packages. I'm waiting for 3!

Yeah the marker definitely helps! My fertility apps are all confused and are all showing "?" on projected AF days, and testing days, which is so frustrating! haha

I'm a big cross stitcher, so it sort of helps pass the time. I ordered a diamond art painting kit (never done one before, thought I'd give it a try!) I've gone to my mailbox excited ALL month, and still nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->