TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Still - I'm sorry about the false positives, but at 9 dpo you're far from out :)

Darling - good on you if you can make it till Halloween to test! How sweet if you did conceive on Oct 15 <3

As for me, I seduced DH last night! He fell asleep on the couch while we were watching the debate, so I muted the TV and jumped him in the living room! Against medical advice, but it was fun, and no pain or bleeding :) CD12 today and OPK still negative. We won't be able to BD again until CD15, so hoping O holds off until then!

Wish- Yay! glad you were able to fit in some bding :D fxed that O will hold off a little bit so you can squeeze in another before then!

Wish when do you normally O?

Darling a Halloween BFP would be so fun!! If I had any self control I'd wait and test with you....but alas I have none lol

I'm 10dpo tomorrow....trying to decide if I should use my last Walmart test....I ordered some cheapies on amazon but my email confirmation says it won't be here till MONDAY? Makes no sense since it was prime so it should be here tomorrow! :growlmad:

Before my miscarriage I would O around cd13/14, but after it's been cd20 and cd18, so I figure unless surgery delays it more, should be within the next week!

Still, the only thing that keeps me from testing early is having no hpts in the house! I'll be testing Nov 5 one way or another...going out for my birthday that weekend and will need to know if i can drink!

Well hopefully it's around 18 or 20 again so you'll be able to get some bding in!! Yeah having no tests doesn't stop me and I wind up spending more than I should. That's why I ordered cheapies. I can poas on 1dpo if I want and not feel bad!! Lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=604033 I'm just confused by this haze that shows up!

Day after my miscarriage I went online and ordered 50 cheapies, I figured to watch my hcg drop and then for TTC. So, now I test way too many times bahaha. At least I'm still following my plan of Halloween...only 10 more days! LOL

Oh, day 40! (almost 6 weeks since MC!) I'm going to be pretty upset if I get to the 50s and not have a +test or AF.

Thanks Darling, it dried very discolored but with a line still there so I'm not sure I trust it. My cheapies showed up this AM though! So i'll be taking another this afternoon. I'm at the 8 week mark (9 on sunday) and still no AF, but I also had secondary bleeding and didn't ovulate until way later.

keep us posted on the second testing! :) yeesh 8 weeks! I'm losing my mind at 6 weeks! I haven't bled for almost 5 weeks now, and i really didn't bleed that much anyway, so I guess I just assumed my cycle would be back to normal by now.

I ended up requesting a refund for my package seeing as it's later than the LATEST date on the order sheet. and the estimated date was between sept 27- and oct 19th. I probably should've waiting a couple more days but I've been waiting almost 2 months and if I'm told no later than ".." then I expect it to be followed, I've already got too many things in my life that aren't following the expected dates! lol luckily it's through Amazon, so if they've screwed me over Amazon will make sure I am refunded.

That's definitely too long to be waiting! I love amazon, having prime is sooooo worth it!

Yeah I have Prime as well and it's amazing, but the kit I wanted was from China so I had to wait a little longer, but there's long and then there's TOO long. We've hit the too long bit now, and now I'm regretting the purchase. I would've rather spend the extra 6 bucks to have it to me with prime eligible purchase in 2 days than waiting this long for it a little cheaper

Still I can definitely see something on that test and it looks pink...it almost looks like 3 lines? Weird...I hope your new cheapies give you a clearer answer!

No it didn't have 3 lines, at least not in person lol but my cheapies were bfn so I don't even know. I took one after not peeing for like 4 hours but was drinking coffee/drinks. Then I did another with like a 2 hr hold with no drinks. And both bfn so :shrug:

still- did you test again with this mornings urine? I'm really hoping it was a true bfp and that you are just so early that hcg is just fluctuating around on you while testing.

AFM- day 41, no AF yet. I think I'm about 7dpo today so hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get an answer! Still trying to hold out and test on Halloween, but we'll see! haha

43 days. ... I think 9dpo today. So far nothing to report. Cm is confusing me as it's watery AND slightly eggy? These are definitely confusing times. I keep saying I'm not going to check cm anymore and then I do and just get all confused every time. .. lol

Darling, I sometimes get a day of watery cm mid-way through my luteal phase, it's supposedly caused by a second estrogen surge.

Still, any update? The wait sucks!

AFM, cd 16 and I got a positive OPK! Good strong one, no guessing. We BD'd last night, I'd like to do it again tonight, but we should probably let the little guys regenerate and go again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->