TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Hey ladies. I'm fresh off the MC train, recognise a few names.. can I join?
This was a natural mc and I'm almost bfn now so may well go into a cycle straight away, hard to say!

10 DPO is a good time to test SP. I may listen to darling and wait for then. But with my daughter I had a squinter at 8 DPO so that fact looms over me urging me to test :haha:. Only 5 DPO today. I seriously forgot how slowly the wait goes. Anything on your OPKs yet?

Darling I agree with SP maybe have a blood test done to make sure you're not pregnant and if not maybe ask your doctor for something to bring on AF? It's possible you're not ovulating after your loss. Not uncommon. In which case it would be normal to have an abnormal length cycle. An AF should get things back on track.

Canadian BD every other day should definitely have you covered! Me and my husband don't have that kind of energy :rofl:.

Hi dan-o :wave:, welcome though I'm very sorry you've had another loss :hugs:.

hahah yeah he might not have the energy but I do, I'm a night owl. and he enjoys sleeping early. Which is why I found it odd I was falling asleep before him last month.

So sorry dan-o for your loss and that you are here, but welcome to the group :)

GIRLS GUESS WHAT! AF FINALLY CAME!!!! :D :D Never thought I'd be excited for that, but after all that waiting it was like I got a christmas present! (that sounds so sad lol)
weirdly enough I didn't do my normal AF signs yesterday like I always do. I always have an emotional breakdown followed my cramping and then wake up to AF. No breakdown, no cramps. I'm not even cramping now. I'm really weary on what to expect for it. Heavy/light 2days-10days who knows right?

So happy to say I'm CD1 :) A fresh new page!

How are you girlies?

Thanks for welcome ladies :flower:

Darling, yay for cd1 and one step closer to your rainbow!

Confuzion I barely hold out to 8dpo, even when ntnp. I held out until af came at 11dpo the other month, my personal record! (Then still tested, obviously) :haha:

Yay darling that's awesome news! Hopefully this is the last AF you see for a while ;)

Seriously Dan-o I forgot how hard it was to refrain. Part of me wanted to test at 3DPO :haha:. And logically I know there's no way to see a positive that early but I start to squint anyway :haha:. 6 DPO and keeping busy. 4 more days can't possibly go that slowly right????

I'm blessed in the sense we moved about 5 months ago and I want to repaint the house and we need furniture and all kinds of things. So i have that to preoccupy me while waiting for the month to go by. Seriously though the walls look like baby vomit. haha! Anyways, If you find something to do or project to focus on your waiting should fly by like crazy. GL TWW'ers!

Hi Ladies, I hope I can jump in here. I haven't read all the way through but recognize a few names and my heart and hopes go out too all of you. Big hugs.

We had a loss on Sept 24 @ 21ish weeks. This was our first pregnancy and was conceived with IVF after five long years of infertility.
I am a few days into my first af, and we are hoping to start trying right away. We have some frozen embryos at the clinic and will be talking with them in December, but will try naturally until the transfer which might happen in dec/Jan depending how regular my cycles come back. We are hoping for a natural miracle in the mean time, but not betting on it.
I have no opks left so will probably temp if I feel up too it, this is all kind of overwhelming.

Baby dust to everyone!

Confuzion! You can do it! only 4 more days! hehe

CanadianMoose- staying busy is always the key, but it can be so hard! painting sounds like fun! :) I fill my time with cross stitching. I've got 12 different projects going! I'm crazy. lol

Myshelsong- Welcome, although I'm so very sorry you have to be here. *Hugs* I am on CD1 (finally, after waiting almost 8 weeks for AF to show after MC) so we can be cycle buddies :) Just take a deep breath and take it a day at a time if you have to. Wishing you a bfp for November! :)

Darling did amazon ever refund you for the cross stitch that never came? Yay for a fresh cycle!!:happydance:

Myshel we're legit forum buddies now lol glad your body is returning to normal. Keeping my fx that you catch a natural rainbow before resuming IVF!

Canadian we moved last month so unpacking/organizing/decorating has kept me busy also!

Confuzion I got a squinter at 8dpo with dd2 also so I totally understand the temptation. I bought a 50 pack of wondfos so....8dpo doesn't look half bad haha!

Dano so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the group :flower:

AFM opk still negative, hoping it stays negative until Sunday as dh is out of town until Sunday.

Still- Yeah! Amazon refunded me pretty quickly after I requested it! Never did get the package :/ I guess I'll be reordering it from a different vendor on there. I made myself a deal with TTC that every period I have while TTC, I get to buy myself a new cross stitch pattern or kit up a pattern I already have. Sort of like, oh now you have to wait 4 more week until you can test again, so here's something to entertain you for those 4 weeks! haha and I was so mad that my AF didn't show until 8 weeks because if I wasn't going to be pregnant could I at least get AF so I could buy a new pattern?! I'm totally counting 8 weeks as the equivalent of 2 and I'm buying TWO new patterns on payday :p

and good luck with the opks! I'm going to hit this cycle in everyway I can so when would you recommend starting opks?

Darling you're adorable. I totally agree you should rate 2 for the 8week wait Lol So you're from NC? Dh is from NC, and is actually there for the weekend!

I start opks after a full day of no bleeding/spotting Cuz losses throw o time off.

yeah the painting is fun till you realize that you still have like the WHOLE HOUSE left to do hahaah. and we are doing the polished patina look from Ralph Lauren. Looks great, but have to do 2 coats of egg shell wait 24 hours then do 2 top coats of the top coat which is "scraped" on in a arch like pattern. Takes a BUNCH of time and effort but well worth it. Also, we are repainting the trim cause the people before scratched it up and had stains and such so we are buffing and painting over it. So there is a lot of effort to spruce the place up.

Still- hehe I'm glad you agree with the 2 patterns thing ;) and awesome! I'm born and raised NC, I'm about 45 minutes from Charlotte. My hubby is actually from CA, moved out here to be with me :)

CanadianMoose- haha that does sound a little complicated lol I'll stick with my stitching over here ;)

Canadian that sounds very HGTV lol I love stuff like that. I actually just got permission to repaint my office at work! So that will keep me quite busy I think.

Darling my dh is from about 30ish minutes from Wilmington :) we are really hoping to live there soon. I'm actually from OR/CA border, dh and I met here in southern Ca.

Oh! That's about an hour or so from me. NC is very beautiful, definitely a nice place to move :D My favorite city is Asheville, the mountains are GORGEOUS! and oh nice, my hubby is from the Sacramento area.

He's from a super tiny town called Burgaw. Oh I love Ashville! His uncle lives in Todd NC which was absolutely gorgeous.

Confuzion! You can do it! only 4 more days! hehe

CanadianMoose- staying busy is always the key, but it can be so hard! painting sounds like fun! :) I fill my time with cross stitching. I've got 12 different projects going! I'm crazy. lol

Myshelsong- Welcome, although I'm so very sorry you have to be here. *Hugs* I am on CD1 (finally, after waiting almost 8 weeks for AF to show after MC) so we can be cycle buddies :) Just take a deep breath and take it a day at a time if you have to. Wishing you a bfp for November! :)

LOL apparently I can't do it. I tested today. Just to get it out of my system more than anything. Didn't bum me out because I was obviously expecting a negative. And it has had the desired effect! Not quite as obsessive about it anymore.

Hi Ladies, I hope I can jump in here. I haven't read all the way through but recognize a few names and my heart and hopes go out too all of you. Big hugs.

We had a loss on Sept 24 @ 21ish weeks. This was our first pregnancy and was conceived with IVF after five long years of infertility.
I am a few days into my first af, and we are hoping to start trying right away. We have some frozen embryos at the clinic and will be talking with them in December, but will try naturally until the transfer which might happen in dec/Jan depending how regular my cycles come back. We are hoping for a natural miracle in the mean time, but not betting on it.
I have no opks left so will probably temp if I feel up too it, this is all kind of overwhelming.

Baby dust to everyone!

I am so sorry. Second and third trimester losses are unfathomable to me :hugs:. Welcome and I hope you get your rainbow very quickly.

I'm blessed in the sense we moved about 5 months ago and I want to repaint the house and we need furniture and all kinds of things. So i have that to preoccupy me while waiting for the month to go by. Seriously though the walls look like baby vomit. haha! Anyways, If you find something to do or project to focus on your waiting should fly by like crazy. GL TWW'ers!

We just bought a new house in September but living in our old house while it's being remodeled. Not doing any of the work ourselves though. So besides choosing things (like last night spent almost an hour choosing a sink for the kitchen and for the laundry room), it's not really occupying as much of my time as I hoped!

Darling did amazon ever refund you for the cross stitch that never came? Yay for a fresh cycle!!:happydance:

Myshel we're legit forum buddies now lol glad your body is returning to normal. Keeping my fx that you catch a natural rainbow before resuming IVF!

Canadian we moved last month so unpacking/organizing/decorating has kept me busy also!

Confuzion I got a squinter at 8dpo with dd2 also so I totally understand the temptation. I bought a 50 pack of wondfos so....8dpo doesn't look half bad haha!

Dano so sorry for your loss, but welcome to the group :flower:

AFM opk still negative, hoping it stays negative until Sunday as dh is out of town until Sunday.

I have a huge bag of cheapies that I never got to really use the last time--expired 7 months ago of course but still going to use them lol. So having them around doesn't help my willpower. Tested today at 7 DPO :shy:. But made me feel better so I'm thinking I'll test everyday til AF. Helps pass the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->