TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Canadian that sounds very HGTV lol I love stuff like that. I actually just got permission to repaint my office at work! So that will keep me quite busy I think.

I'll have to take pictures sometime and post it for you if you want to see. It's a really great look very Tuscany and warm feeling. Still trying to figure out what we are going to do for the office/nursery when the time comes but hubby wants to use up the orangish tangeriney color we had from the kitchen and I'm like "meh."

Yeah we have to pick out furniture and lighting fixtures some time too and other stuff as well confuz. However, before we start picking out the stuff for the basement area we need to rip out that whole carpet and replace it with like laminate wood (carpet has...."questionable stains" from previous tenants and is severely moldy and needs to be replaced)

That sounds like a giant basement project! Good luck, I am annoyed we have to get some shingles replaced hahaha.
I don't think we are going to think about the nursery until I am about to give birth if we can get pregnant again. Too much for me right now.

Hi ladies checking in with you. Confuzion glad the testing is helpful . :)

Afm. CD 2, and boy did it get violent. At first it was light but now im filling up supers every 2 hours. Blleeeeh OK so when should I start opk testing? I need to buy more and need to know when's a good time to start. Does CD 9 sound too early?

personally I would wait till like 10 11 but up to you Darlin. Since this is your first AF after MC right? You're probably going to have a late ovulation so I don't want you running out before you get your ok sign.

Yeah it will be a huge project and I don't even want to think about it till maybe the summer ahaha. But the nursery/office needs to be done or painted so that we get everything put in and organised so it will be easier to put in the stuff when we do get pregnant and close to the due date.

Gotcha yeah first af but I didn't get it until 8 weeks after mc. So Idk if that will affect anything.I think I'll start at CD 10 :D

How are you ladies doing?

I've been testing the last few days. Took 3 tests just this morning :rofl:

Am I a crazy lady or is this a line?

https://i.imgur.com/9ruutdv.jpg

Darling I start the day after I've had a full day of no bleeding. My o actually moved closer rather than later post mc.

Confuzion ..... that looks like a line!

So first day after af - CD6 now officially on the ttc train again.
All my fingers are crossed, i just hope this won't give me more anxiety. Any suggestions on how to make this ... enjoyable and fun?
Did everyone ovulate after their mc or stillbirth?

I did myshel. According to opks and some pains I believe were o pains. Maybe go with ntnp the first cycle? It also helps if you don't tell dh about ovulation etc....just try dtd because you want to. Maybe add something you haven't tried before, like games or edible body paints or something fun

Confuzion I can see that line! I hope it darkens!!

The witch got me yesterday...2 days early! How rude...

I confirmed with an afternoon test. I'm in a little bit of shock. I'm gonna hang around if that's ok. Hope you ladies join me and we can be bump buddies.

Yay!!! :dance: Happy for you confuz! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Here's hoping your labor this time around is less "exciting!" Hope you have a journal ready for this one and I am gonna try and catch up to you and get my own this month!

OMG CONFUZION that is so so amazing congratulations!!!

I confirmed with an afternoon test. I'm in a little bit of shock. I'm gonna hang around if that's ok. Hope you ladies join me and we can be bump buddies.
Congratulations confuzion, H&H 9 months :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Today's line was darker for everything crossed for a sticky bean [-o<

Yay!!! :dance: Happy for you confuz! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Here's hoping your labor this time around is less "exciting!" Hope you have a journal ready for this one and I am gonna try and catch up to you and get my own this month!

Yes. Now I have both first and third trimesters to be a wreck lol. I'm definitely scared of ending up with another emergency situation but trying to not think about it too much.

I'd definitely follow a journal if you made one! I think I'm just going to continue to use my parenting journal for this pregnancy.

Afm- period just ended so now to bd every other day. And hope for the best lol

It also helps if you don't tell dh about ovulation etc....just try dtd because you want to. Maybe add something you haven't tried before, like games or edible body paints or something fun

Omg still you are funny, edible body paints!
I am thinking of getting the sex swing out, maybe that will make things fun and exciting :wink:

Decided to clean the sheets and fluff the pillows, light some candles... give us a new start kind of thing.

Good luck to us this month ladies, here is too some fun under/over the sheets.

Confuzion congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->