TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

That's what I was wondering...I also had a slight bit of spotting, brownish pink but it was sooo minute. So I guess I'll just boost up on the prenatals/progesterone foods/ and chillaxing. Hoping it will stay this time, but I really want to try and stay calm. How do you ladies relax during this time?

Good luck! I cross stitch to pass time!

Afm, I think o is coming up here soon. So hopefully we will catch it this time. I'm very pessimistic about it all lately. I just wish I could get pregnant fast, but I just have this nagging feeling its going to take forever. I don't want to wait 2 years again! Sorry needed to rant haha

Hey ladies! Im back! After a bit of a TTC vacation, we are back on the baby making train. We changed doctors after our miscarriage, found a new issue that we hadn't heard of before, and are hoping to conceive our miracle soon. I have low AMH and high FSH but labs at new doctor showed better results. My AMH with previous doctor was 0.76 and now it is 0.91 so that is much better. I know it doesn't sound like a big difference but with regards to ovarian reserve, this is good news.

It looks like I'm just not ovulating too well so we are going to try clomid this time. I took femara last time and I am a little worried about side effects, but I can handle it if it means we are going to have a baby. I start the clomid today...and ultrasound the 29th and insemination on the 30th if everything goes as planned! Here we go! Positve thoughts and baby dust is appreciated!

Good luck with the clomid, sounds like you guys have a great plan.
Just remember if you feel a wave of crazy anger coming up to count to five before you react to make sure you are actually mad and it isn't just the hormones taking over! Easier said then done, but good to remember it is an emotional time.

I do crafts, watch a series on Netflix, or clean the weird corners in my house during the tww

I am cd-17 so if it goes like my pre pregnancy cycles I have maybe 13 days until af is expected.
Where are you Still?
This is giong To be a long tww until af for me. One, I want to be pregnant and if I am yay! And two once af does come I get to contact my clinic and start the investigation cycle woo woop!

Pretty sure I'm 7DPO now, just working on the painting and cleaning up the house. Hubby and I got alot to do this month to keep ourselves busy. been tired but that could just be all the painting and work been doing recently but have been feeling slightly nauseous today. Probably just something I ate like the new cheese I've been having.

Anyways I hope you ladies are able to start testing soon and get your BFP's!

Myshel sounds like a win win for you!

Canadian I have similar symptoms.

definitely very sleepy today. 8dpo.

It is so windy and cold today, I have decided I am doing nothing today!
Going to put a fire on and read a good book while hubs takes on some video games. Feel like I am officially in the tww not so that is something I guess.
What are you ladies doing this weekend?
Anyone testing soon?

I'm 9 DPO right now and thinking about testing around 12 but I'm not feeling it. Don't have anything similar to last month when I was and MC. No milky lotion discharge, no sore boobs, mild nausea in the morning but could be due to the heat pad I use sometimes. I don't feel cramping or pulling and I don't feeling anything abnormal. Temp is going up but not greatly I was 37-37.2 ish on 5DPO dropped to 36.4 6DPO and have been steadily climbing (36.8) today. but still a bit low I think.

I'm just trying not to freak out or stress but I'm tempted to take a damn test to get that negative and just chill till the AF comes.

Hi ladies.

Myshel that sounds lovely I wish I had a fireplace!

Canadian I know what you mean sometimes seeing a bfn slows down the am I prego questions at least for a day or so.

I got a faint line last night, then nothing with fmu, then a faint line with smu. Confused. I'm 10dpo.

Sorry hun I know how awful it is to be in limbo, you might be one of those ladies that has terrible first morning urine so I would keep tests every 2 or so days and just do afternoon or second urine. I'm tempted to do that myself either Tuesday or Tomorrow.

I wish you luck in your future tests hun!

Thanks, I got faint lines all day so hoping tomorrow's tests are darker.

I am really hoping for you Still I was thinking about you all day. Hope they get progressively darker Hun.

So hubs and I decided we both want to get healthier so we got up super early and both worked out. Omg I am so tired hahaha. But I am awake now so that is something.

Well bfns for me so idk what to think. I hate these wondfos now lol

Myshel awesome on working out, I always feel so much better after a good work out.

Sorry for the bfns ladies...I hate those. Maybe try a different brand Still?

Canadian, I think 10 dpo is too early to consider yourself out!

I'm going to say today is my O day...opk positive yesterday and then lighter today. I had a lot of O pain yesterday afternoon. Huge BD fail this morning....I had so much cm that dh couldn't finish! We will try again tonight I guess, but I think it might be too late by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->