TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

So sorry about the negative news ladies. I hope that these test turn positive in the next day, but if not my heart and hugs goes out too you.

Wishin- here is hoping you guys have a successful encounter tonight! There is still time I think to catch the egg

Cm has officially changed and I think I am about 4dpo. I thought I had some small ovulation pains about five days ago so I am hoping that we were able to do this. I am honestly not too hopeful, we were never able to conceive naturally before but giving it a go while we can I guess. Fingers crossed!
I am working on paintings for some family members but would rather eat Cheetos and watch tv all day hahaha.

Myshel are the paintings gifts?

Canadian why are you out at 10dpo?

AFM just faint lines so now thinking I got a bad batch of wondfo brand. But I used the last one so tomorrow and Wednesday will be $$brand. AF should be here Wednesdayish but my cycles are still a mess.

Sorry for the bfns ladies...I hate those. Maybe try a different brand Still?

Canadian, I think 10 dpo is too early to consider yourself out!

I'm going to say today is my O day...opk positive yesterday and then lighter today. I had a lot of O pain yesterday afternoon. Huge BD fail this morning....I had so much cm that dh couldn't finish! We will try again tonight I guess, but I think it might be too late by then.

Jumping in since i am going crazy on my own :wacko:
Wishnhopn - i thought my dh was the only one to fail during ov bd! We are actively doing the dance every 2nd day for 2 weeks in a month. But every time on my most fertile day i am so slippery that he just simply cannot finish. Very frustrating! But good to know that my dh isn't the only one :winkwink:

Here is hoping that having too much fertile cm does not ironically give us bfns this month :dust:

Myshel are the paintings gifts?

Canadian why are you out at 10dpo?

AFM just faint lines so now thinking I got a bad batch of wondfo brand. But I used the last one so tomorrow and Wednesday will be $$brand. AF should be here Wednesdayish but my cycles are still a mess.

Because I had a good couple of symptoms earlier, and felt like I implanted at 5DPO, but had tryst with hubby at 7/8DPO and felt a rush of liquid and blood and now I have NO symptoms and losing everything. Read up that you can cause the egg to deimplant or get flushed if you have sex during the 2WW, due to either the precum inducing "mother's autoimmune system" or the Orgasms through intercourse can shake the egg loose or to be unstable.

Thinking that's what happens last couple of times cause we can't seem to wait it out -_-. Learning new things and trying new ways, but for now I'm wide awake, not sleeping, and horny; all signs AF is on her way.

Sorry for the bfns ladies...I hate those. Maybe try a different brand Still?

Canadian, I think 10 dpo is too early to consider yourself out!

I'm going to say today is my O day...opk positive yesterday and then lighter today. I had a lot of O pain yesterday afternoon. Huge BD fail this morning....I had so much cm that dh couldn't finish! We will try again tonight I guess, but I think it might be too late by then.

Sorry hun, I know how depressing it is to have it be sooo close and then performance anxiety or lack of stamina screws you up. But on the plus side I would try having a fan on while you guy try next time, can help dry you out slowly if your producing too much cm. Also keeps you cool so you don't overheat and get tired faster. make sure to switch positions up too even just pulling out slightly to adjust and angle or something it will help dry up a bit and give him a breather to get a better position and more friction. Use to be took up 2 hours and 5 positions later, and we've knocked it down to 45 mins and 3 switch ups. gotta figure out what works for those "difficult days."

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that's happened to! There was no hope for it yesterday morning...too wet and he couldn't stay hard so bad combination. And then last night he turned me down! Said he was too tired, said he can't do it three times in two days and I was like "but this morning didn't count!" Then I said well we're never going to get pregnant if you won't have sex with me. And I went to sleep angry and frustrated. Ugh!

Canadian, I've actually heard that sex in the 2ww can help with implantation, but who knows? I hope you're not out.

Still - I am working on two paintings commissioned by my aunt for her Christmas gift list. So technically Christmas gifts, but not from me.
I think I might start putting some Christmas decorations up, anytime now. Just depends how much stuff we can get done first.
Have you decided to test again or are you going to wait out af?
Canadian, are you giong to test?
I hate symptom spotting, the actual cycle I got pregnant I had NO symptoms whatso ever and didn't for a test least eight weeks except being thirsty.

Good luck bding ladies!

Fmu with new choice was bfn, but opk was positive. But since this is my last cycle ttc, I said eff it and bought frer. I got this with smu 2.5 hr hold.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=613230

I'm not gonna test unless AF date come and goes with nothing. No symptoms and no faint lines so I'm just gonna hide in bed till it passes.

Oh I see a line ... I am giong to be optimistic and excited for you!

Good luck Canadian, when is af due?

What do you guys do with coffee during the tww? When I was pregnant I stoped completely, now I am drinking like two cups a day. Should I stop? Am I being silly?

I still drank coffee during all of my pregnancies except when morning sickness kicked in and I had an aversion to it.

Still I can see it!!!

I try to keep it to one cup of coffee per day...sometimes it's a big cup...and sometimes I have 2 on the weekend if dh brews a whole pot!

Dh and I recently started drinking a cup of coffee after dinner lol

It's due the 25-27 (AF) We don't drink coffee, we have the earl grey tea and it does just about the same with caffeine. But that's just us, We aren't really "coffee drinkers."

Canadian you're going to wait until AF is late to test again?

I'm testing tomorrow with fmu.....really nervous. Don't want another chemical. Kind of wondering if I'm off on my O dates.

Canadian you're going to wait until AF is late to test again?

I'm testing tomorrow with fmu.....really nervous. Don't want another chemical. Kind of wondering if I'm off on my O dates.

Yes, with no symptoms and a BFN at 10 DPO I'm gonna wait. Don't want to keep wasting alot of money on Frer's if they aren't going to pick them up at all. Last month it was barely there then 2 days later was a faint to obvious positive. sadly it was after my MC but still I know they are sh*t up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->