TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Don't blame you, they are insanely expensive! I actually did pretty good this cycle in that the box of frer I got this am was the first box this cycle lol

Canadian- buy some online. I got a huge pack from a Canadian site a few years ago and they were not bad at all. Then you can test your heart out. They had a pack with opks as well, like 100 opk and 50 pregnancy.
I got pressed there as well.

Stupid tww! Still feel nothing but that is pretty normal so not going to freak out, or at least I didn't think i was going too. I just got another huge order for Christmas ornaments which is great, some of the ladies I am trading for Stella and dot and steeped tea so I don't have to spend money on presents! Wahooo

What is Stella and dot?

AFM bfn with fmu at 13dpo. I'm out of tests and not sure it's worth buying more. I do know I peed on it too long as I was dealing with dd2 crying and wasn't paying attention. But even too much pee shouldn't give me a BFN. *sigh* I'm over this.

Stella and dot is Jewellery and things like that. So check check for some of my lady's in the list.

Sorry your tests are all over the place.

What is Stella and dot?

AFM bfn with fmu at 13dpo. I'm out of tests and not sure it's worth buying more. I do know I peed on it too long as I was dealing with dd2 crying and wasn't paying attention. But even too much pee shouldn't give me a BFN. *sigh* I'm over this.

I'm right there with ya hun you could just wait till AF due date is over and wait a few days like me and then test again. I'm waiting till the 28 or so till I test again. AF is due 25-27 so just gonna wait it out and relax with my hubby and enjoy our time together. Thanks for the tips on the test I might do that in the upcoming months.

Yeah I have a few $$ tests so I'll just test fmu with those till I have none or af shows.

Hi girls checking in. Still so sorry your tests seem to be all over the place. For what it's worth I definitely see a line on that frer. Hope you all good luck this cycle!

AFM I've been distracted so it was a nice surprise to look at my calendar and see that I'm already 5dpo we've bded every other day this month plus every day during fertile window so I'd say we covered all bases while being chill about everything else. After that stressful 8 weeks I'm wanting to avoid that as much as possible so I'm not going to test unless af is a week late. I just can't see another negative.

Hi girls checking in. Still so sorry your tests seem to be all over the place. For what it's worth I definitely see a line on that frer. Hope you all good luck this cycle!

AFM I've been distracted so it was a nice surprise to look at my calendar and see that I'm already 5dpo we've bded every other day this month plus every day during fertile window so I'd say we covered all bases while being chill about everything else. After that stressful 8 weeks I'm wanting to avoid that as much as possible so I'm not going to test unless af is a week late. I just can't see another negative.

good way to do it, I'm trying to do the same I think AF hit this afternoon though. Was spotting a bit but have yet to have it come full swing. I guess I'll see you lovely ladies next cycle, Onwards to December!

Oh no! Wishing you a good cycle for December! So I just came back from the bathroom with pink/brown spotting. I'm on cd 22 so im pretty sure it's too early for af, so here's hoping implantation?? We'll see I guess! ! :)

AF showed for me last night Canadian, so I feel for you. Another chemical for me.

Good luck darling, hope this is implantation for you!

So Sorry the witch has got you ladies. I know this is incredibly hard, and having a chemical is horrible on you and your emotions. Big hugs.

I am super moody today so pretty sure she is getting ready to hit soon. I think she is due for me by the 29, if she follows her regular timing. But I am all over the place since the sb so who knows when it will happen, I think it is still regulating itself, could be earlier or later.

Have a family thing this weekend and going to look for some couches with hubs. What are you ladies doing this weekend?

AF showed for me last night Canadian, so I feel for you. Another chemical for me.

I thought I would right with you Praying but I started spotting this afternoon and was expecting to start near dinner time. Usually I get cramps and start full blown but I've had nothing. No cramps no blood or spotting just brownish mixed in with CM and I've been extremely moody and emotional. I have NO IDEA what to think now. Gonna try to do a test in the afternoon hoping I'll be able to be concentrated enough for something but at this point I'm just grasping at straws trying to think what's going on.

myshel, good luck in your tww, hopefully she doesn't show for you and you get a BFP! :) I have inlaws over this weekend, they leave tomorrow (yay, I've about had all I can with them this visit lol)

CanadianMoose- Wishing you luck, keep us posted!

Still- so sorry the witch came- that's one of the super sad parts about TTC, you are aware of chemicals you wouldn't have been aware of nonTTC :/ I'm sending copious amounts of baby dust your way, here's hoping December is your time!

AFM- I spotted a little more yesterday. All brown goop, then it's disappeared today- I'm hoping that is a good sign. I decided I'm going to test earlier than planned, now that I had that spotting episode. I think I'll test on monday. I'll keep you girls posted.

GL Darling! Yeah I'm not going to be doing early testing. I said that after the first chemical but now having 2 in a row I just can't deal with that again.

Canadian has the witch stayed away?

Myshel my cycles are still a little off and I'm 3 months post delivery, I've always had 30 day cycles, this one was 29 so I think I'm getting closer.

GL Darling! Yeah I'm not going to be doing early testing. I said that after the first chemical but now having 2 in a row I just can't deal with that again.

Canadian has the witch stayed away?

Myshel my cycles are still a little off and I'm 3 months post delivery, I've always had 30 day cycles, this one was 29 so I think I'm getting closer.

Honestly I don't know, normally by now I would be full blown cramping and clotting and blood red funness. But she's just been minor brownish pinkish occasional gooping with tiny bits of tissue or material with it I'm sooo flipping confused!

Hubby think's it's just a "slow start" and I was likely to agree with him except it's not ramping up yet at all!

Still, so sorry you had another chemical, that's tough. I remember a woman on here who naturally had very low levels of hcg in her system all the time, even when not pregnant. Is that even...possible?

Darling, fx it was ib, good luck with testing Monday!

Myshel, I hope the witch stays away! Did you find a couch?

Canadian, sorry about the confusing AF signs! My first two periods after MC were weird and gross with bits of tissue, etc. If that's what it is, I hope you can get back to normal soon.

AFM, I am about 5-6 dpo. I slipped and fell and broke my elbow this week so I've been in a lot of pain and feeling pretty sorry for myself! I managed to get out of the house today for a few hours and we saw a movie tonight so feeling a bit less crappy! Can't wait for this tww to be over... could really use some good news after this awful week I've had.

Oh wish that's awful, I hope you heal quickly! Not sure about having levels of HCG, i think certain illnesses/medical issues can cause that. I know that I had bfns bfns then bfp, solid bfp, then faints and negatives, then AF showed. I'm really never testing early again because clearly I conceive easy, I just don't carry very well:nope:

Canadian same as wish said, my AFs were super strange after all of my losses.

Maybe that's it then, it's starting to turn to normalish with the "fresh" blood and the tissue/clotting. Still very slow and far in between almost nothing. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Thanks for the response ladies, saved me a freak out and wasted tests.

Canadian - Still hoping for you but that is how my cycle starts normally. I spot brown for one day then af starts, really sucks because it gives me hope of implantation for 24 hours before she arrives.

Wish- Ah! That sounds crazy painful. What movie did you go and see?

Darling - Goodluck! Let us know when you decide to test.

We ended up going and picking out a beautiful couch from lazy boy. We took so much time picking out fabric we wanted because we have a cat and she love to rip apart our couches, in the end we said screw it and picked the most comfortable one and fingers are crossed she will leave it alone. We are also going to make some scraping posts to put on the corners just in case...
Af is staying away so far but I have a feeling she is coming in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->