TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

yeah she finally kicked in, Honestly I'm just grateful she did because some of the things I was reading about meant serious problems if I was pregnant. So I'm just happy to move on to the new cycle and find out that all the food and natural stuff I was doing helped my Progesterone level and my lining to be thicker/better. Now to actually have a successful BD on O day in next cycle! Onward to December!

Canadian I'm sorry she got you, best of luck for the next cycle! Hopefully Santa will bring us all sticky bfps for Christmas.

Myshel, glad you found a couch! Ours cats destroy anything upholstered...the only thing they don't is leather. We went to see Arrival last night, it was good! It's sci-if which my husband doesn't usually like, but he even enjoyed it (and stayed awake) I'm going to try to go to work tomorrow, getting a ride with one of my colleagues who lives nearby since i cant drive. It sucks to feel so helpless.

OK so caved and took test yesterday morning and got this
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=615038

But that didn't show up until the 10 minute mark or so and I can't tell if it's an evaporated line. Today I tested with a lesser quality test and it was bfn. So Idk what do you guys think?

Darling I can see something there! Was it pink in real life? Testing again tomorrow?

I'm having a lot of weird cramping today and also some heartburn. Only 7 dpo so i won't test for a few more days. Actually don't think i even have any tests in the house and i cant drive with my broken arm. Will have to get DH to drive me to get some this weekend...if they witch doesn't show by then.

Wish :) thanks yes I'll test again tomorrow. So sorry for the broken elbow that has to be awful!! Fxed for you when you test soon! :)

Oh and I believe it was pink. Line is so thin and faint that it was hard to tell!

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joining your forum, I'm just driving myself insane and need an outlet. I MC at 21 weeks in June and this is ttc #4. I feel pregnant but took a dollar store hpt yesterday 11dpo which turned out to be BFN. Today, 12dpo I took a CB digital and frer both BFN. I feel like I'm out this cycle, what do you all think?

Welcome Nova, sorry for your loss. Maybe late implantation or you're off on you O date? I had a bfn at 13 dpo and then bfp at 17 dpo last time, but that didn't end well so not a good example! I feel pregnant too...

Welcome Nova, sorry for your loss. Maybe late implantation or you're off on you O date? I had a bfn at 13 dpo and then bfp at 17 dpo last time, but that didn't end well so not a good example! I feel pregnant too...

Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss as well. I sure hope I miscalculated and a BFP is soon to show.

So sorry for your loss Nova but welcome to the group, it's a good place to turn when you need to rant. From experience I was a late positive tester, with my first I didn't get the positive until the day after AF was due. second time around I was 11dpo and it was negative, so I didn't test again until 3 days late and there was my positive, but even it was pretty faint. Then the MC pregnancy I didn't get a + until CD 46 which also a faint positive. So, that long spew of things was basically saying you're not out until the witch shows! lol Good luck!

Wish, I'm right there with you, I've just got this gut feeling this cycle is it but I'm trying to be calm about it and not get too ahead of myself because it also means if I'm wrong I'm going to be gutted :/

So sorry for your loss Nova but welcome to the group, it's a good place to turn when you need to rant. From experience I was a late positive tester, with my first I didn't get the positive until the day after AF was due. second time around I was 11dpo and it was negative, so I didn't test again until 3 days late and there was my positive, but even it was pretty faint. Then the MC pregnancy I didn't get a + until CD 46 which also a faint positive. So, that long spew of things was basically saying you're not out until the witch shows! lol Good luck!

Wish, I'm right there with you, I've just got this gut feeling this cycle is it but I'm trying to be calm about it and not get too ahead of myself because it also means if I'm wrong I'm going to be gutted :/

Thank you Darlingqueen, I hope that's the case for me. I'm not sure when I got my BFP the first time around so I feel like I'm going in blind again. I hope you get your BFP this month!

Hi everyone my water broke on 8/10 at 19.5 weeks, I had a D&E the following day 8/11. I received a depo shot 8/22 I had no cycle no way of knowing where I was on my cycle when I got it. So here I am 3 months later desperate to conceive I have no clue where to begin... I had some bleeding that was very light not period bleeding for me on 11/19 11/20 11/21 then 11/22 & 11/23 it was very dark brown in color. I've had brown tinted discharge since & dryness, very tired (could be stress), some cramping, lots of bathroom breaks, bleeding gums and I have been extremely weepy for some time now. Is the depo leaving my body with a bang (I've had none of these effects the entire 3 months) or could I have ovulated and the bleeding been implantation? Am I nuts?

Decided to take a pregnancy test and got a stark negative.
Not sure when or if I actually ovulated because this was my first cycle after our loss at 22 weeks, but I am so crazy emotional about it I feel stupid.

Babycocoa - so sorry about your loss. I didn't have a depo after my loss so not sure how that works.
I can relate to the weepy though, I have been weepy for months! Hope this is it for you and you get your BFP soon.

Myshel I'm sorry for your BFN...they always make me really sad too. I'm putting off testing as long as possible as I don't think I can handle it right now, and I want to keep my hope alive at least until the weekend.

Baby you're not nuts! I have heard that it can take a while to regulate your cycle and hormones after depo. I hope things settle down soon!

babycocoa I haven't been on any form of birth control in 8-9 years, so I have no experience with BC and it's effects although I know a lot of people say it varies by person on how soon it balances out. hope things settle down for you soon :)

myshel- so sorry for the negative. I know the feeling all too well.

wish- hold out as long as you can!! you can do it!

AFM. Idk- I guess that one test was either an evap or I had a chemical. I was researching spotting during the luteal phase and aside from implantation, low progesterone levels can cause it too, which is something I definitely have. I'm going to for sure bring that up at my appointment in 2 weeks, so hopefully she might also prescribe me progesterone supplements. Anyone know any at home things I can do to help my progesterone levels??

Darling I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be bfp. Could it be too early yet or does spotting mean you're out? Some women take vitamin B6 for pre-menstrual spotting. My spotting is gone since I had my polyp removed!

I'm overheated and peeing a lot today...oh the symptom spotting is in full effect!!

Good luck wishing that sounds like good symptoms to me!
Still not af, but we will see when she gets here. Never know how long it will take for our bodies to heal after a loss.

Darling I have no idea what you could try to increase progesterone. I also spot a few days befor af, but have never had low progesterone. It is just how my body works so I don't know if I would fully worry about it.

Wish- Eh I guess it could be I'm on CD 27 and I'm predicting AF around 28-33 time frame but who knows since I don't have much to go by after MC. Here's hoping I'm not out yet. :)

Myshel- the spotting was about CD 22, about 6 dpo if going by Ovia app. When I was trying for my daughter and starting clomid I was tested mid cycle for progesterone levels each round and every round they told me I didn't ovulate because my progesterone levels were too low for it, actually they told me that with the cycle that I got pregnant with as well, so I'm not sure what made the difference.. That office never did anything for it, and didn't want to give me clomid either but I insisted. I'm hoping this new doctor's office will be a little more proactive with my infertility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->