TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

I creep this site occasionally. We have conceived what we hope to be our rainbow baby and I'm at 16 successful weeks so far. I wish luck to all of you in your baby journeys!

Darling- I saw your post about progesterone. I successfully ovulated taking Vitex- 2 pills a day everyday of my cycle without stopping, and also vitamin b6. I have a progesterone deficiency and was not ovulating and would spot between cycles. Vitex for sure helped me ovulate, and then again, I MCd that cycle, and got pregnant again with my current bean before the next cycle came after MC. I am now on prescribed progesterone tablets taken vaginally and can ween off at any point now. My old OB was reluctant to give me progesterone to fix my deficiency/ anovulatory cycles/spotting so Vitex was my go to. Not sure if you've tried this route but if not, I recommend it. To be more specific, I took Vitex for 4 months and ovulated for the first time on the 5th, again on 6th month and conceived the 6th month.

I did not get blood work until after my MC so I cannot confirm the Vitex helped to boost my progesterone but I cannot think of any other reason I successfully ovulated and stopped middle cycle spotting all of the sudden with the ability to conceive finally.

I hope you find something that works for you! This battle is never easy but so worth it.

Thanks so much gypsy! I will definitely order that next paycheck! I've heard about it, but never knew exactly what it did. I also have an order of Inositol coming to help with my insulin resistance caused by PCOS. So, maybe with them both something will happen! :) Thanks again!

Fingers crossed! I so hope you find what works for your body. And all you other ladies as well! Baby dust to all.

CD 29 and no sign of AF, or pregnancy. This is great, I guess the MC is going to change my CDs for the worse.. all I can say is it better not be another 8 weeks this cycle. Looking forward to my doctor's appointment so that I can get moving in the right direction..

hope you all are having a better cycle than me! babydust!

So af hit yesterday, which was expected with the big fat negative I got the days before.
So we have our consult with our fertility doctor and a baseline blood test and ultrasound on Saturday which I am super nervous about but glad to be moving forward.
I ordered pre-seed for this months ovulation, so hopefully we will catch the egg. Right now I am just trying to relax and slowly get ready for Christmas.

Darlin, hope your cycle evens out. I am sure that it won't take eight weeks.

Good luck Myshel- I'm glad you are able to get in and be seen, it helps knowing you have a medical opinion on what's best! I'm anxiously waiting for mine on the 16th. And I hope it's not 8 weeks, but it took 8 weeks the first cycle, so who knows. :/

Myshel I'm really sorry the witch got you. Good luck at your appt tomorrow!

Darling I really hope it won't be 8 weeks again! You think you already O'd this cycle right? The 16th will be here before you know it, who knows you might end up with a bfp before then and not even need it!

I tested this morning at 11dpo and BFN. It seems unlikely i am pregnant, which is probably for the best since I need surgery on my elbow. I swear I just really want 2016 to be over with...it's been a hell of a year!

Wish. Eh idk if I o'ed since I didn't track anything this cycle. But I'm definitely looking forward to my appointment since no matter what I'll get some answers and be able to work toward a bfp. I ordered vitex and my friend is giving me inositol so I'm hoping that'll help too! Good luck with the surgery and I second the 2016 thing!

Holy Moly - We were approved for FET for the January cycle!!
Having a sono to confirm uterus is ok and then next cycle will be put on some estrogen for lining then progesterone right before the transfer. We are going to transfer one embryo.
I am exhausted, all this week of worry and being scared has just beaten me down. Going to pass out now hahaha.

Myshel that is really exciting news! Good luck!

I had another BFN yesterday. 13 dpo today and couldn't bring myself to test. I'm just going to wait this out, and hope to have an answer before they call to schedule my pre-op appt.

Awesome news Myshel! Wishing you tons of baby dust!

wish- that's too bad about the bfn, wishing you luck with your surgery!

Afm. I'm sitting at CD32 and no AF. I officially ran out of tests since CD29 (which was negative) so I'm just playing the waiting game for AF to show... I have 11 more days until my doc appointment which hopefully will get the ball rolling. It's just a consultation so I'm afraid it's not going to be anything but collecting history and such and I'll end up having to wait another who knows how long for actual treatment. I'm hoping since I've already been diagnosed with PCOS that it'll make treatment happen faster. We'll see. So I pretty much get a tww on top of a tww. This is totally not fair lol

Ugh darling 2 two week waits is really not fair! You should come away from the appt with a bunch of bloodwork and ultrasounds to have done, and maybe they will give you the clomid prescription right away since you've taken it before (sorry if i'm remembering wrong?)

I am one day late as of today and I'm going mental. Waiting sucks! I will test tomorrow at 16 dpo. I even splurged on a frer for the first time ever.

This wait for everything is seriously killing me.
We have our sono tomorrow then we have our meeting with the FET nurse so we can go through medications and timing for January!! Come on new year lets go

Waiting is awful...mine ended today with big fat AF! And then my surgery got cancelled for tomorrow. Not sure if/when it's going to happen now.

Good luck with the sono and everything tomorrow Myshel! Hopefully once you have the plan for Jan you can relax and enjoy the holidays and take care of yourself leading up to the FET.

Sorry wishing, af is not what you were hoping for.
Why did they cancel your surgery?

I got bumped for more serious emergency cases. I actually got to meet with the surgeon today and he thinks I might not even surgery, might heal up ok without it. I have been able to move it a bit more this week, so maybe he's right. I need to decide and let them know tomorrow if I want to go through with it.

It is great you were able to talk with your surgeon and get his opinion.

Had my sono done, everything looks good so we are on for the FET in January! Woop woop!

Awesome news Myshel!

Wish- so sorry for AF but yay for maybe not needing surgery! that's awesome! :)

AFM- CD 37? Nothing. Actually around CD 32 I went to the loo and when I wiped I had TONS of EWCM then started cramping that night. Was sure it was just going to be AF but 4 days later still nothing. So, was that ovulation and if so...isn't CD32 a little late for that?!? Idk! We bdded that night just in case, I hate how irregular I am again. Only 6 more days until my appointment though so I'm pretty excited :)

Any updates Darlingqueen?did your af start or are you still all over the place?

We are officially in the fertile window so we are going to be trying for the next week in hopes for a Christmas miracle. Going to try and be positive, I am all over the place emotionally right now tbh.

Where is everyone else in their cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"