TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Statistically the odds are much higher of conceiving in an IVF or FET cycle than naturally, even with no known fertility issues.

I had a dream last night that I found out I was pregnant and gave birth to twins that same day!

Oh yeah it is by far. My doctors office has over a 60% success rate... Not sure about anyone else's.

It is still nice to see. I been in threads where some of the first few to go did not get positives, and it kind of put a down mood on the rest of the month. Instead of people symptom spotting they were upset and angry through their tww So I am glad we are all being positive. That's all I meant. It is anxious enough going through it, we need to stay positive I think

Another BFN today, welp at least I get to drink as much as I like for Christmas :D. Hope to be joining you ladies in January, and that none of you are joining me for BFP next cycle. Get you BFP this time!

Sorry Canadian. You enjoy those drinks! I will only be 10 dpo on Dec 31 so I think it's safe to say I won't be getting a bfp until next year!

Myshel, it's definitely nice to see bfp's! Especially from those who've had a long and winding ttc journey. I personally always find it easier to stay positive and hopeful in the first half of the tww...like pre-implantation when there is no point in symptom spotting I'm pretty relaxed. Around 8-9 dpo I start to get anxious. Wouldn't it be cool if our bodies could send us real time text messages of what is happening in there during the tww? Like "your egg has been fertilized!" or "your embryo has implanted!"

Aye so do I! I'm sure in the future we actually might have something like this happening with the way science and technology is heading.

Good luck still praying!! Hope this is your month

Tested negative today, so just going to wait for af then onto the FET

Hi ladies! Wow Christmas was hectic! Canadian Moose, I'll be joining you in January! Here's hoping for 2017 babies! AF came full blown on Christmas eve, so I stopped taking the pills. weird that it came ON the provera pills but I am not arguing the sooner it's here the sooner I can get this cycle started! I just added myo-inositol to my bundle of daily pills so now my meds list is prenatals, metformin, vitex, and myo-inositol! hopefully these will kick my ovaries into functioning! lol I also started exercising again because I got a fitbit for Christmas! :D I'm hoping to take this cycle really relaxed because I will be starting clomid next month if this one is a dud, so I might as well not worry too much

Still! a day late that's awesome when are you thinking of testing?

AFM nothing but bfns. Day 2 of no AF but I just had some yellowish brown spotting so I'm assuming she is about to show. Guess I just had an off cycle which is not normal for me but Maybe my change in diet did it? If she isn't full blown tomorrow am like I think then I'll test with fmu.

Still, any update? Did you test again? Any more signs of the witch?

Myshel, so sorry about the bfn. Very excited for you for the FET though!

Darling, sounds weird, but I'm glad AF finally came for you! Now you can get on with things. I hope your 'cocktail' of meds and supplements helps you to ovulate. Is it ok to take inositol and metformin at the same time? They are both for insulin resistance, right?

AFM I'm 7 dpo so entering the part of the tww where I start to go a little nutty with symptom spotting. I've had sore boobs since 5 dpo, which is a few days early for me. Either my progesterone is higher than usual, peaking early, or I O'd earlier than I thought. Anyway I will test at 10 dpo NYE, my expectations are low.

She came =( My change in diet must have thrown it off.

FX this is your cycle wish!

Ugh Still...darn that evil witch!

I'm indecisive about testing tomorrow...a BFN would make me sad. But so would a BFN the next day...or the day after that...my hopefulness for a bfp cycle is starting to recede.

I know a BFN hurts no matter when you get it.
Hope this is your cycle Hun.

Lots of snow here. Trying to keep busy while we wait for the FET but don't know how to not go crazy. So we decided it was a Harry Potter weekend for us! Hahaha

Hi ladies, hope your holidays were great. How did the testing go wish?

I am confused a little bit because I got AF on the 24th of December and today is CD 12 and I'm showing all signs of ovulation already? isn't that a bit early? or is it possible since I've been taking my cocktail of meds? I really need to start opking again, but I just never had success with it previously. Luckily, if it IS an early O, we managed to bd 3 times since AF so we'd have the bases covered, and we'll continue bding every other day to be safe.

Ugh I had BFN's at 10, 12 and now 14 dpo so feeling pretty out and on witch watch at this point.

Darling, I think that is great that it seems like you're going to O earlier on the cocktail! How awesome would it be if these supplements are all it takes and you don't even need to do the clomid? I don't think CD12 is too early. I often get fertile CM as early as CD10 and then O around CD14. If opk's don't work for you, just keep BDing any time you have fertile CM!

ugh so sorry for the bfns. They are so disappointing :/ but you're not out until the witch shows, so there's still a chance to get a bfp ;)
It would be great if I didn't have to even start clomid! but we'll see. I wish life were like the sims! go bd for baby and then immediately after go test and get the answer haha!

It isn't too early to get cm yet. Just keep bding and hope that the cocktail is getting you ovulating strong!

Sorry for the negative wishing

Trying to keep busy over here while I wait for the FET, having my lining checked on the 7 then will hopefully be starting the progesterone prep. Days are so long lately, I feel like time has officially started crawling.

Myshel I can only imagine the time waiting for your FET would be even more excruciating than the two week wait! And then you get to wait again to test. Fx that the next wait you have will be 9 months!

Witch got me last night so it's on to the next cycle! Ugh CD1 is the worst. I just want to crawl under a rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->