TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Sorry Wishing.
I hate CD 1 so much it feels like such a slap in the face when we have been doing everything we can do. big hugs sister. Have a stiff drink.

Doctors appointment tomorrow to check lining. Feeling good, I wonder if I will be scheduled to move forward with the prometrium or if i will have a few more days of just estrogen? not sure what to expect.

Wish so sorry AF showed. I agree cycle day 1 is the worst ever.

Myshel how did your appointment go?

Darling I actually think I Od on cycle day 12 also! I am thinking this because I had spotting that day. Then 2ish days later I had more spotting that lasted almost half a day. No idea what that's about?

We have a date set! Sunday Jan 15 is officially our FET
I was freaking out all Monday because they never called back like they normally do, but Sent an email in the morning. Which killed me I waiting all day for that call. But yay!!

Wow Myshel that is so exciting and so soon!!!

Not much happening over here. I'm CD6 today so sex week will get rolling any day now.

Good luck myshel!!!

Today has been rough. I keep having emotional breakdowns over my miscarriage. I haven't done that in a while so it threw me off guard. I'm just feeling so pessimistic. it's been 4 months and still nothing... idk why I am feeling this because I'm only cd 21 so I still have a week before af (I'd it behaves this cycle) before I'd be out. Idk hopefully I'll wake up with a better mood.

Hugs to you darling. It's funny how you can be feeling fine and strong and then something sets you back. I cried at work this week, triggered by a pregnant woman with a similar due date to what mine would have been. 4 months feels like eternity, but I have a good feeling for you now that you've seen the doctor and have started meds to get ovulation going. Hope the rest of your tww flies by!

Myshel, two more sleeps! So excited for you.

Hey girls sorry I've been MIA for a while pretty sure I O'd early and it was during my mother's visit. So feeling like we missed out, not feeling much this month and I'm not wanting to really get into spotting or getting too into it. I just Have pretty much given up hope on natural conception and have to wait till we can evenutally do something about it down the road. Hope you all are doing good this new year and having better luck than I.

I'm doing ok! CD11 and waiting to O...started getting some fertile CM and started BDing. This is my favourite time of my cycle because I feel like I actually have some control and can do something and not just twiddle my thumbs waiting. We're going in on Thursday to sign the IUI consent forms. That's the plan for March.

Canadian sorry you're feeling out already! This month might be bad timing but don't give up on natural conception! If you conceived naturally before, you can do it again (at least that is what I keep telling myself every single day!)

Still, how are you doing?

I have one embryo on board from my FET yesterday, so feeling hopeful! I have never prayed so much in my life, I can only hope this one snuggles in and sticks around for about nine months

Wishin- yay sex week is coming up soon! Hope fully you will get your BFP soon, and if not at least you have a plan coming up. I know that gave me some relief from so much pressure during my cycles. We even skipped the month before one of them because I just wanted one month of not worrying and everything.

Good luck Canadian, you may not be able this month but that doesn't mean you are a write off for natural conception all together.

Darling - hope your days got better. Me and hubs had a real rough night the other night where we both broke down and had a good cry about our September loss. I think it is totally normal to have that pain come up everyonce and awhile. Big hugs.

Still how are you doing?

Myshel how exciting!!! What happens next?

Wish good luck with bd timing!!

Canadian I hope you are feeling better today.

AFM...I'm okay mostly. We're "NTNP" so I'm not really tracking anything and my cycles are still weird so I'm not getting my hopes up, just trying to just let things be.

Myshel that's exciting!! :) Wish you tons of luck!!

Wish yay the fun zone ;) hope you had some good bding sessions and will get your BFP this month!

CanadianMoose- so sorry you feel out this month, I feel the same way almost every cycle. Here's hoping you were able to get a bd in and get that bfp!

AFM- I'm meh. Idk I was optimistic earlier in the tww and now that I'm cd27 I'm feeling out now. I tested a couple days ago and it was negative. So, I'm pretty sure I'm out. Now I'm just trying to figure out how I get in to the docs office to get my clomid script, before I start my period because you start clomid on like cd2 or 3 right? Ugh so weird that she didn't just go ahead and write the script ahead of time so that I didn't have to stress about getting in the office in time.

Idk last time I took clomid a pelvic exam was required before each round. But I gused it couldn't hurt to try haha!

Maybe since she already said she'd put it in for you you'll be able to. One can hope right?

Doctors do their own thing. Do you do Monitored clomid cycles each time?
I haven't done clomid so not sure of the timing, but I think everyone is different. Seen some start early and some start later like cd5

Ah this wait to test is stupid I hate it!!
On a side note we are just over a week until our little guys due date was. I am finding myself extremely emotional. I really wanted to be pregnant by his due date just for some closure, which is why I think I am putting so much pressure on this cycle. Feeling a bit sad :cry:

Myshel I know how you feel. I was desperate to be pregnant by Luke's due date. :hugs: I really hope this is your rainbow. Just out of curiosity, are you not supposed to test early?

It is more of an emotional thing for me, I don't like to test too early. I have seen so many blank tests that it really honestly just ruins my day. So I chose to wait until a day or two before the bloodwork is scheduled.
So that I can prepare myself for bad news if it is blank on beta day.
I might test on day 7 and up just because I am going nuts this week.

I'm a terrible influence I'm like oh, 3dpo? teeeessst! Lol no self control.

Hahaha 3dpo! There is no way I could do it.
Although now you have me wanting to test today.... maybe I will hold this pee another hour and see if I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->