TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

So I just took a test, I know I shouldn't have. It was negative.
Don't feel too bad about it I know it is way too early to tell and it wasn't fmu anyways. Ugh I really want to be pregnant.

ahh I'm the same way! I have the hardest time waiting until period day to test hah

Oh! I called my dr. Office today and cleared up a lot of questions she told me to wait until CD 35- if I don't get a period before then, then to test on CD 35 and make sure it's negative. Then to take provera and when I start my period to call that day and they will fax a script to the pharmacy for me to go pick up! Yay! That takes a lot of stress off of me, although I am stressing just a little bit because I just know I'll start my period on a friday night and have to wait 3 days to get it called in! but that'd be cd 3 still, so it's okay.

I just started my new job this week and I hate it. I really hate it. So much that my stomach hurts just thinking about going in and when I get off work I break down crying in the car. I'm off for the weekend and I'm going to decide whether or not I should just quit. I took the job because I wanted a little part time break from the stay at home mom life, because my patience bar was a little thin lately and I thought it'd be a healthy change. But it's not healthy to be so stressed that you feel sick all the time when you even think about work the next day. and it's minimum wage and only part time, so it's not like I took the job for $$ Idk, I feel like if I do quit everyone that was cheering me on with having a job will be disappointed in me. IDK.

Darling, hope you start your af soon Hun.
Honestly if you hate your job quit. That is my thoughts, I know the idea of finding a job to just get out of the house but it isn't worth it if it that stressful. If you need out of the house volunteer instead. Especially if you don't need the money. For me I started my own side busines, I do crafts and paint parties, make my own hours and don't have to work with people that I hate or people that will ask how I am doing everyday. I work to enjoy myself (although some times it is crazy).
No one is going to think less of you, and it isn't any of their business anyways.

Darling i totally second myshel. If you hate it quit. There's better options of giving yourself a break from staying home then a job that makes you miserable. But if you aren't sure maybe give it another week or 2?

Myshel sorry it was negative, how many dpo/dpt are you?

I've been sick to my stomach for 2 straight days, and let that get me excited, of course the test was negative. I'm pretty sure I caught some bug because I woke up with a gunky throat and now I am pretty much attached to the bathroom today. Bleh. CD29 today, just have to hold out for 6 more days before I can jumpstart the next cycle and start clomid! Eeek!

Umm today is cd 29 but it's a Provera cycle. I have been taking metformin for a little over 6 weeks now so I was really expecting a 28 day cycle this time so Idk when she's due.

Darling hopefully she'll show soon so you can start your clomid.

so checked my cycle and I did Ovulate during the weekend my mom visited, we had a chance because we did it before then. Had the sore boobs and the nausea and the faint shadow on these cheapies. However, today when walking had a sharp jabbing pain in my uterus and now I went to go to the bathroom and tissue fell out. Pretty sure it's another failed implant, or it didn't hold again. Just light pinkish blood right now and no cramping, really tired of having miscarriage after failed cycle after miscarriage.

Sorry Canadian, I know for me when I got my first BFP I had sharp pains (but not cramps) on and off in my uterus and some brown discharge. Hope you are doing well.

Darling, how are you doing?

Still how are you feeling?? Any fun symptoms yet?

Afm 7 days post transfer and still getting negatives. Ugh. No symptoms, but do have some mild spotting... brown. Very little though so keeping my fingers crossed this might be left over implantation. Trying to feel hopeful but trying to keep my head on straight and know that a negative can happen as well.

wishing you ladies luck while waiting! waiting is the worst!

Myshel, I'm doing okay I had even more emotional meltdowns this week, but I think I'm finally mellowed. I tested yesterday again and it was negative, but last night I wiped and got a little bit of pinkish discharge, so I'm think AF is on her way. If not I only have to wait 5 more days to start provera, so I'm trying to keep my head up! I'm crossing my fingers for you! <3

Darling sorry for the bfn. Hopefully your AF will show up and you won't need Provera.

Myshel I really hope the brown means something! Are you testing every day? I got a bfp on Clearblue days before frer :thumbup: lol

Canadian that's pretty strange, sounds similar to a chemical? Have you tested since the bleeding started?

AFM not many symptoms other than paranoid that it won't last. I have a cold tho which I had with both of my girls at this point so praying that's a good sign.

So I'm new to temping and have some questions? I've been sitting at the same number within 98.4-98.6 all week and then today it jumped up to 99.0 is that a good thing or a bad thing? Does that af is on her way? Haha I don't know much about temping just basically was looking for random drops or spikes.

Lol then i'm confused. But I'm probably not doing it right. Also I just had a stomach bug so the spike might be that. .. lol nevermind! Haha

Myshel I have absolutely everything crossed for you. When do you go in for a beta?

Darling your temp could definitely be high because of a slight fever. I hope you're feeling better now!

I'm 4 dpo...I told myself I wasn't going to track dpo this month but it's so hard not to. It's gonna be a looong 10 days.

Beta in two days, got a negative this morning on a devitalized test and a stark white test on a cheapie.
I feel completely out. Crying all morning so far, I am a mess.

Myshel I'm sorry for the BFN. Was the cheapie a 25miu? Really hope your beta says you are not out! :hugs: hang in there honey.

I have no idea, I am pretty sure it is. It is the same kind I used last IVF and got a positive of 7dpt. I know I am being dramatic, I am just so sad right now. I really want this obviously we all do!!
Come on 2017 let's do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"