TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

But you could still get a positive tomorrow, or even the day of your beta!

I know still, I was having a horribly emotional morning. Like crazy mood swings all day.
I don't think this was successful but I will keep hoping.

Yes it is. I am still going to hold out hope, I was a bit crazy yesterday and even this morning ripped into the digital test just too see if there was a double line. There was, but it is 24 hours after I took it so not really believing it.
I think I was just having a really bad day yesterday, feeling a bit more prepared for a negative emotionally now. TTC a rainbow is so much more stressful than I thought it would be

I think it's even more stressful because you already had a baby, supposed to be past the "scary parts", you think you're safe... and just like that it's all cut short. So I think it makes you more desperate than ever to fill the void you know? Try to stay positive hon. I know how hard it is :hugs:

Hugs Myshel...I'm still really hoping for you, but I totally get wanting to be prepared for bad news.

Good luck myshel! Hope you get your BFP tomorrow!

Wishing Ugh I totally know what you mean, once you know what dpo you are it's hard to not mentally track it. wishing you a busy 9 days so that it'll fly by!

AFM, I'm CD32 and tested negative today. I was told to take provera at CD35... but I sort of want to just go ahead and start it now since my test is negative and I don't feel like that will change in 3 days... what do you girls think? I just hate that not only do I have to be super late, but it'll still be 2ish weeks before I'd get my provera period to get Clomid started and I'd just like to go ahead and start this process already!

Darling I'm not sure on starting the Provera early. Maybe give tour dr a call?

Wish how are you? Did you have good timing this cycle?

Myshel hope you're feeling better hon :hugs:

Still, how are you doing? Your ticker is cute. Any symptoms yet?

Darling, did you end up starting the provera? I doubt a day or two earlier or later will matter. And I don't think it would hurt even if you do turn out to be pregnant since it's just progesterone, right?

Good luck today Myshel! I'll be praying for you!

I'm doing ok! I think our timing was as good as it ever is, we BD'd the day before and on O day. I'm really busy at work so that is really helping to distract me from obsessing in the tww. I won't test till next Friday. I think I'm feeling calmer this cycle because we have a plan to do an IUI cycle in March. Although I'd love to get pregnant before then!

Wishing- No I ended up not taking provera. All day yesterday I was getting loads of ewcm, and my cervix was high and I was crampy on my right side so now I'm wondering if I'm ovulating... I didnt get a bfp with #3 until cd 47, so that would be about cd33 for O right?

ughh ttc is such a tough confusing business.... especially for irregular PCOSers!

Darling that is so annoying, I have never been able to figure out the cervix thing.
Wait for the date the doctor recommends I would think then hopefully it will get this on track for you.

Wishing glad it's going by quicker for you! With March being your IUI cycle there's still 2 chance of falling before then too!

Darling that does sound like O, do you you have any opks?

Myshel how are you feeling?how was your appointment today?

AFM I'm okay just a lot of headaches and cravings. I got my referral to our Naval hospital today. Kind of hoping they will do an earlier u/s to make sure everything is okay.

Has anyone here had an ectopic pregnancy? I need some advice on how much pain is ok and what is considered enough to go to the ER.

Myshel- I don't quite have the cervix thing down either honestly. I can check it just fine, but I sometimes get contradictory signs a lot of the times, so it's sometimes more confusing than helpful. But today is all SHOW so I'm definitely thinking ovulation so even though I'm driving myself waiting for AF or CD35 to take my provera. I think I'm going to let this play out and see if it is O and wait 2 weeks. (I'm crazy I know...but I'd rather go with it naturally) and worst case scenario is after 2 weeks there's nothing then I'll just start provera and then start clomid after.

Still- I'm completely out of opks :/

glovities- If you are in the situation of questioning pain, then you should definitely call your doctor. The advice my doctors gave me with my cramping was if it was bad enough to have me curl up and stay in bed, to go to the ER. I hope everything is okay.

I have not but my sister has. Honestly if you feel you are in enough pain to go to the ER you should probably go ahead and go in. Or call the triage nurse.

Why would you think you have an ectopic? Have they given you medication for it yet to help pass the embryo? If you have an ectopic and are in a lot of pain, go to the ER right now. Your tube could burst or be seriously damaged

Myshel- yes i got the injections if methatrexate last Friday and waiting to see if it took its course.

So sorry glovities- so sorry you are going through this.
I had a late loss, so don't really know what you are experiencing right now. If it is terribly painful I would go and see if there is anything wrong. Not sure how long it takes the injection to work.

I am now questioning the ovulation thing UGH why is it so hard to read the body? I've just been cramping and cramping and cramping, like I'm on a baaaaad period, but no period and all tests negative. Usually O cramping is just a one day thing for me. CD34. To take provera or not? I hate this why can't I just cycle properly like a normal person. I think I'm going to start the provera today because even if this IS ovulation, it's a really late ovulation and would be a weaker egg which would have higher chance for MC again, and I think I'd feel better with a clomid cycle. my cycles were wonky when I was trying with my daughter, and when I started clomid they went to 27 day cycles ever time! So hopefully it'll do that again and I'll O properly.

sorry for ranting. I am just so lost with all this and have no clue what is the best course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->