TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Darling, I would start taking the medication as The dr said to tomorrow. Maybe you are going to start af soon anyways this might push it along.
Afm we got a positive at the appointment yesterday, but I am trying not to get excited. The number was very low I think for the days post transfer and we still have to get a doubling effect for tomorrow appointment then wait until we have an us ... so lots of waiting and hoping.
Keeps your fingers crossed for me.

Yeah, okay starting provera tomorrow!! :D and fingers cross for you Myshel keep us posted!! :)

I have fingers and toes crossed for you Myshel!

Darling good plan to start the provera...hopefully your body cooperates and you can start clomid in a couple weeks!

I'm 8 dpo today so my wait is half over but the 2nd week also passes excruciatingly slowly for me. I'm trying to distract myself. I'm meeting up with a friend tonight and another on Sunday to see a movie, cross country skiing with DH on Saturday and then next week will be another busy one at work. Really really going to try not to test till AF is due next Friday.

Have a great weekend everybody!

It is positive, the beta jumped up nice and we are on our way! Hoping this will be my rainbow.

OMG MYSHEL I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU I'M ALL TEARY EYED NOW. I started a fall 2017 rainbows if you're interested:hugs: so hopefully for you!

Wish good luck holding out testing! I hope the weekend stays busy for you!

I love that still, I might join after a good ultrasound. Still kind of in a blur about this! Crying all day. Going to be a great weekend.

hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

I just took my 3rd provera pill. impatiently waiting to finish them so I can finally start my clomid cycle! haha waiting is so annoying! I'm playing Sims 4 and cross stitching hoping the next 4 days pass by fast :)

Darling i remember playing the original Sims computer games when I was a kid. Lol what day do you start clomid?

How are you doing Wish?

I feel like I want to be happy but I am terrified of an early mc
I am spotting pretty regularly and I know this can be normal, but as we all know this might not be.

Darling, how many pills do you have left?

Thinking about you ladies.

Hugs Myshel, I really hope the spotting is just the little bean burrowing in and getting cozy in there.

I'm doing ok...10 dpo, not much going on. I'm reasonably calm, have had a really nice weekend and keeping busy sure helps to distract from the wait. I will not test until Friday. Repeat: I will not test until Friday!!!

Myshel I felt that way at first, but then I decided that if it does end that way, I want to enjoy every second I have with this little bean. Did you spot in your last pregnancy?

Wish what dpo is Friday? I can never hold out. I'm weak lol.

Hugs to you both...pregnancy after loss must be a rollercoaster of emotions.

Friday is 15 dpo for me, the day AF is due.

Wish- have you cleared your house out of tests to avoid testing or do you have some left?

Mysh I have LOTS of hpts at home right now! Like 25 cheapies. It's not willpower keeping me from testing so much as a deep hatred of BFNs. I would like to stay in a 'maybe I'm pregnant' state of mind for as long as possible. Then if I get a BFN at 15 dpo, I will be prepared for AF and won't feel guilty about drowning my sorrows that night!

How are you today? Has the spotting eased up?

Wish I like your way of thinking. This last cycle I refused to test or do OPKs, I literally just went with it. and then I just had a feeling I was pregnant (Cried while watching a movie with my girls) and so I caved and tested. no idea what DPO I was though. Do you have any symptoms?

Myshel how is the spotting?

My breasts were sore from 8-10 dpo but that's normal for me. I didn't really have any significant symptoms before AF was due last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->