TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat, and the full feeling in my uterus is gone. also pretty dry and not having to pee as much anymore. I think if I had it I lost it again. I don't know we'll see, not very hopeful atm.

Hey ladies, so we are going to take a month and decide when to FET again. Maybe next cycle, maybe the one in April. Hoping this month flies by and I can keep working on getting healthier while we think about our options.

Canadian, you are only 6day post ovulation by your estimates, so I don't think you are out and any symptoms at this point wouldn't be pregnancy related yet anyways. Fingers crossed for you this month!

Darling - Has af started yet?

AF CAME!!!!! I woke up to it! Wahoo! bahaha Never been so happy to see her- Calling in to get my clomid now! :)

Myshel I hope you are able to do FET again soon! As for being healthier, you should try 21 day fix, it is the perfect amount of food and exercise without feeling deprived or overworked. :) I think I'm going to do it again this month too. :)

grats darling! hope to see you back in a few weeks and get your BFP, now sneezing and dizzy and really feeling sick, still have the lotion-like discharge but it's staying up high. I don't know what to think anymore.

Still- Thanks! I'm hoping something will happen. I am just tired of being in limbo. :(

Kamiann- Hi welcome :) 4th round of clomid, that's exciting, what dose are you taking and what CDs? I'm SUPPOSED to be starting my first round this month, but I am, I think, day 6 after my last provera, and still no AF. So, I don't know my plans anymore. haha

CD 5-9 I'm only on 50mg but if the clomid doesn't work this round they plan to up it to 100mg but I'm really hoping for this cycle

Kamiann- Oh gotcha well wishing you loads of luck and baby dust this cycle! My script was faxed in today and I am also set for CD 5-9 at 50mg. :) I am excited to start the script!

Darling yay for AF finally showing! Exciting finally starting the clomid!

Kami I hope they don't have to up your dose. That doesn't sound fun.

Canadian I hope you aren't getting sick, that sucks.

Good luck darling, so excited for you! Are you going to be monitored this cycle?

Kami - hope this cycle works for you. I had one cycle low femera and then second cycle higher femera. It is really a game of figuring out what your body needs, if you have to change it isn't that big of a deal I don't think.

I am thinking either weight watchers or the 21 day diet. I have heard good things about both. I am trying to increase both veggies and fruit, cut out most sugars and minimal grains and carbs and see what happens before I start something more specific. If anyone has tried either I would love some pointers!

Kamiann- Oh gotcha well wishing you loads of luck and baby dust this cycle! My script was faxed in today and I am also set for CD 5-9 at 50mg. :) I am excited to start the script!

I hope the clomid works for you, I've been told that 5-9 is the best days to do clomid because they produce the biggest and most mature eggs, I don't know how true that is but I'm hoping that it's correct lol. I'm also not so secretly hoping for twins.

Darling yay for AF finally showing! Exciting finally starting the clomid!

Kami I hope they don't have to up your dose. That doesn't sound fun.

Canadian I hope you aren't getting sick, that sucks.

After 4 cycles on clomid I'm ok with upping the dose if need be really, anything that will get me a baby, and I'm don't really experience side affects of it.

Good luck darling, so excited for you! Are you going to be monitored this cycle?

Kami - hope this cycle works for you. I had one cycle low femera and then second cycle higher femera. It is really a game of figuring out what your body needs, if you have to change it isn't that big of a deal I don't think.

I am thinking either weight watchers or the 21 day diet. I have heard good things about both. I am trying to increase both veggies and fruit, cut out most sugars and minimal grains and carbs and see what happens before I start something more specific. If anyone has tried either I would love some pointers!

Did you find the Femera worked?

AFM: I had 14 vials of blood taken because my OB/GYN ordered a bunch of tests to see what's going on with my fertility issues and looking at all possible things, I'm actually really glad she's being so thorough.

Don't forget to get hubs checked as well. We found out we had male factor DNA fragmentation issues after years of testing on me. I really like femera, it didn't mess with my lining and my side effects were minimal. I didn't get a lot of additional follicles, just two or three, but it did make me ovulate earlier than usual.

Afm we decided that we are going to try naturally this month while we decide on FET for next cycle or the next one. This makes me feel a bit better, even though the chances are about 0% naturally. Not sure when I will ovulate though, does anyone know when you ovulate after an early loss???

Myshel after my 8 week loss I ovulated about a week after the bleeding had completely stopped. I did opks everyday to figure it out lol

for anyone who wants to know I did end up getting very sick, bad cold to the point I had high fever and severely sick. Probably ruined any chance of having a successful implantation right? I mean I know that the body lowers immunity for implantation but if your actually sick the body expels it right? I'm doing much better now but still have runny nose and soreish throat, and a headache and throbbing. but I don't feel any symptoms of pregnancy, like the sore boobs or the nausea or anything. did have metallic blood taste in my mouth yesterday though...

Canadian I've never heard of a cold/flu interfering with implantation. I've heard of it delaying or preventing ovulation, but not implantation.

Don't forget to get hubs checked as well. We found out we had male factor DNA fragmentation issues after years of testing on me. I really like femera, it didn't mess with my lining and my side effects were minimal. I didn't get a lot of additional follicles, just two or three, but it did make me ovulate earlier than usual.

Afm we decided that we are going to try naturally this month while we decide on FET for next cycle or the next one. This makes me feel a bit better, even though the chances are about 0% naturally. Not sure when I will ovulate though, does anyone know when you ovulate after an early loss???

She's testing him as well, SA first and then she'll likely do bloodwork as well.

I have heard of a high fever and an actual viral flu will impede pregnancy, so I guess it depends if you have the actual flu that is going around, I hope not it lasts like three weeks! My sister and her kids got it this year it was awful, hardly able to do anything for the first full week. If it is a cold instead it shouldn't make any difference to implantation.

Thanks ladies , I'm pretty sure I have good chances then this time because I had a ton of EWCM and we did it at the right time. I also chilled out for a few minutes after wards to let everything settle ya know? pretty sure it's just a cold but all the coughing, sneezing and ickyness has me worried ya know?

tested today and I could have sworn I had a faint shadow...but I'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I'll wait another day before I test again.

here's a picture is you all want to see but I'm sure you won't be able to see anything. But you're welcome to squint with me :D
IMG_20170210_100246.jpg

Canadian I cant see anything, but the light is kinda washing it out. How many dpo are you?

I'm around 6 to 7 dpo so I knew I would have almost nothing...I'm pretty sure if I implanted it would be yesterday cause I had the pain for like a good couple of minutes multiple times in the day. but then it could be due to the coughing and my muscles are tired, so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->