TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

No they are usually spot on unless I conceived and it has issues planting or w/e then I tend to be a bit late. Last time I implanted and mc I was a week late. Tested this morning with an FRER but I was heavily diluted, I saw a shadow but it looks like either and evap or indent. I'm starting to have lots of cm now but strange thing is it's creamyish not clear and watery. Having the pre AF cramps though just starting to kick in, so I probably will be spotting in a day or two. I think I'm gonna try and see someone about what's going on with me. I think it's time to see what needs to be fixed, before I lose all hope and desire to even try.

Still nothing and a BFN on FRER today in the morning, although it looked like it was diluted and was alot of fluid still... Ended up going to a sushi place and having sake to ease the pain of another wasted cycle. I think this up coming week I'll try to seek out help or at least a check up from the doctors or something. Wishing the rest of you ladies better luck this month.

I hope you can get an appointment and some answers Canadian :hugs:

Ty nothing much to add, had a bit of brown blood mixed in with cm today after dinner, but still nothing heavy or heavy cramping. Just gonna relax and I'll update you all if anything happens.

I'm in a waiting stage. I had some right side abdomenol pain and had an hcg draw which came back at 8. Now i have to wait to get it drawn again in a few days. I dont feel very hopeful with such a low number but ive just missed my period today so idk. Has anyone had a similar experience?

I've never gotten blood draws until after a missed period so I'm really not sure. How many days before AF was due was your blood draw? Fx for you!

I dont really know because I had an ectopic pregnancy on Jan 20 was treated woth methatrexate.

Did they test your levels or did you test until you got a negative? They usually tell you to count the 1st day of bleeding as CD1.

AF arrived this morning waiting for next month. Have a great 9 months and hopefully healthy pregnancy everyone else :)

Sorry Canadian. Big hugs.

So in the tww now, not sure when af is going to be arriving tbh since we mc on the 31 and the doctors office wanted me on progesterone until my numbers fell just in case the bleeding was something else... so who knows. If it comes at the normal time will be here before the 30th. Then I think we are going to do FET .... but really depends on if hubs will be here as he has a work trip coming up that month. Ugh, I hate being in the in between stage so much.

The waiting stages just suck. Waiting to O. Waiting to test. Waiting for AF. Waiting to try again. It's a vicious cycle. When will your DH know if he's going to be going away? Not being sure of a plan is so frustrating! Will you be transferring just one embryo again?

I agree waiting does suck! thought I'd pop in and see how you all are doing :)

On CD13 and Clomid is kicking my ass, that's for sure. Both of my ovaries hurt so much, I'm pretty sure that means I am about to ovulate.. I really wish I were being monitored with the cycle, but it's okay since at least I am getting a 21 day blood draw next Wednesday :)

Oh I see. Is that to see if you need progesterone supplements?

No, it's to check to make sure I indeed ovulated. If the results are low, then they usually up the dose the next cycle. Although my last time on clomid it took 3 cycles, and all 3 cycles my progesterone tests were low and they had told me all three times that I didn't ovulate that cycle. (obviously they were at least wrong with that last cycle since I got pregnant that cycle...) but they DIDN'T increase my dose which I thought was a little weird.

Do they wait a certain number of cycles before upping the dose maybe? That's odd they would say you didnt o....maybe your body takes less progestrone to o than the average woman? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on clomid. Lol

So weird they don't monitor you!
Good luck though I found I had pains when I ovulated on Femara with multiple follicles. Fingers crossed this one is for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->