TTC number 2, my story

That’s good you did not have to wait long for your hubbys appointment. Did your doc not mention blood tests to you then ?
So guessing your are around 8dpo today?

Yes my doctor did a blood test when I came in but I was only cd3 & I know the day 21 test checks your progesterone levels after you've ovulated so its the last thing really to check on me.
I'm about 6dpo today.

Are any of you using any kind of ovulation testing. I won't at the beginning just keeping an eye out for ewm during my cycle. D

Yeah I'm using ovulation testing with opk's. I have been since Oct. I use an ap on my phone to track my cycles & I ovulate 3 days later than it predicts so its good I tested originally as I probably would have been missing it.

That’s good you did not have to wait long for your hubbys appointment. Did your doc not mention blood tests to you then ?

Yes my doctor did a blood test when I came in but I was only cd3 & I know the day 21 test checks your progesterone levels after you've ovulated so its the last thing really to check on me.
I'm about 6dpo today.

Good luck for your blood test and your tww!

I’m using opks and I’m prob going to temp too simply cause I love the charts and my cycles have been irregular again since having ds so I like to know where I’m at

I'm about 6dpo today.

I would ring up and get booked in then, I booked both blood tests at the same time. They told me the first one on cd1 but that was yesterday and they couldn’t fit me in today so I’m booked in tomorrow, my second one will be on cd 22 as cd 21 is a Sunday

Good luck ladies for ttc, I hope we all get our babies soon. Good luck with test results/blood tests etc. I hope they all come back with excellent results.

I think my body is gearing up to O. I had ovary pain yesterday and the watery discharge has started. I am cd14 today and I should O on cd17 according to my chart, which at the moment I would say was quite accurate.

I also have concerns over age gaps. I never wanted children close in age, always hoped for 3 years. If I get pg this cycle DS would be just over 4 by the time a new baby would arrive. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer! As DS becomes more aware of how families are made up, he understands that I have a brother and DH has 2 brothers and a sister, he asks where his brother and sister are. This makes my heartbreak as he could have been either a younger sibling or have a younger brother or sister. He does get very protective over babies who are the younger siblings of his "friends", which is adorable to see and I know he would love, and be, a great bigger brother!

So had first blood test this morning got to ring next week for to the results, not sure what they have actually checked for today ?
Still not got an appointment for hubby so may give docs a ring at the end of the week if still nothing to make sure they actually referred him.

I'm also ttc number 2. DS is 4, nearly five, Im approaching 35 in a couple of months and DH is 49.
I also assumed it would happen quickly like number 1. He was conceived on cycle 3 but we are currently on cycle 6 and nothing except a change in my cycles and one later af which I was convinced was my bfp.
Currently using opks and have discovered I ovulate around cd 10 and not 13 as I assumed via my ov calendar!!
Good luck to all of you!!

I'm also ttc number 2. DS is 4, nearly five, Im approaching 35 in a couple of months and DH is 49.
I also assumed it would happen quickly like number 1. He was conceived on cycle 3 but we are currently on cycle 6 and nothing except a change in my cycles and one later af which I was convinced was my bfp.
Currently using opks and have discovered I ovulate around cd 10 and not 13 as I assumed via my ov calendar!!
Good luck to all of you!!

Good luck to you too
I too am approaching 35 😬
I get ov pains cd 13 or 14, not used ov tests for every cycle but doing everything I can for this cycle. I’m hoping that it will happen naturally before we have any hospital appointments but can only wait and see.

currently CD14 had first show of EWM & slight twinging so think O is on its way. According to my calendar I am due to O CD18 which is Wednesday this week. Hoping to BD a few times this week :thumbup:

Hubby still not 100% but we`ve been talking a lot. To be honest I don't know if he`ll ever be ready. Its not the fact he doesn't want another, he just doesn't want to go through the baby tiredness stage again LOL. He was saying last night how he cant believe how big our little girl has got & remember when we used to put her to bed and night kissing her bald little baby head :kiss:

Lets see if BD later could change his mind :winkwink:

@Kittiecat any signs of O for you, when do you normally O good luck hun x

Af arrived last night for me. I did manage to get to 11dpo for the first time since April! Feeling so dishartened now how long its taking! Onto month 13.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies on your TTC! I am TTC for #1 which is also my rainbow baby. So fx and lots of baby dust to everyone! I just wanna stalk and follow along :3 praying for each and every lovely lady here,

Sorry AF arrived pamg. But yay for getting to 11 dpo, which is good. I hope you get your bfp soon.

I think I am 1dpo today. So into the tww. Fx!

CD9 today, trying to take my mind off TTC but it’s sooooo hard ! Will be on holiday when I ov this month so hope I will be more relaxed this month

Hi Ladies
So last week I had the CD 2 blood test but on CD3 as the doc could not fit me in on CD 2. CD 1 I was not full flow but CD 2, 3 and 4 I was full flow. Anyway I rang today for the results today and all the receptionist could tell me was that it was satisfactory but to check with me it was defiantly done on day 2. Now I’m totally worried as I can’t speak to the doc till Friday to discuss the results !!!

Hi Ladies
So last week I had the CD 2 blood test but on CD3 as the doc could not fit me in on CD 2. CD 1 I was not full flow but CD 2, 3 and 4 I was full flow. Anyway I rang today for the results today and all the receptionist could tell me was that it was satisfactory but to check with me it was defiantly done on day 2. Now I’m totally worried as I can’t speak to the doc till Friday to discuss the results !!!

Maybe they just needed to check which day it was as the levels of hormones change. It could be that the levels are within the expected ranges but not what they would expect but this could be explained by it being done not on the day it should have been done ideally. Good luck for Friday. I hope your doctor can give you some answers.

Sorry AF arrived Pang. Fx for the next cycle for you.
I'm currently cycle day 18 and 8dpo. We didn't dtd day of O or day after so I've for no hope for this cycle. Just wanting af to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle. AF due in about 8 days

I'm currently cycle day 18 and 8dpo. We didn't dtd day of O or day after so I've for no hope for this cycle. Just wanting af to arrive so I can move onto the next cycle. AF due in about 8 days

I wouldn’t count yourself out, did you dtd a couple of days before ov ? If so then your def still in !

My last pregnancy happened having dtd 4 days before O. I completely wrote off that cycle and got a surprise bfp. As long as you bd at some point during your fertile window there is a chance. FX!

We dtd three days before O so I thought I'd be out.... But we shall wait and see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->