TTC number 2, my story

We dtd three days before O so I thought I'd be out.... But we shall wait and see!!

Def not our lady ! As they say sperm can live 5 days inside you 😉

Defo not out there's actually a bd method that advised to bd 3 days before O & no more. They say its the Shettles Method (Girl) not sure how likely it is to work on getting a girl/boy?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

My sister in law popped by last night with her 10month old, our DD loves her to bits. After she'd left the 3 of us went out for a family curry meal. Our DD asked DH if & when he's going to make her a brother. We spoke as much as we could in a restaurant in front of our 4 year old. But basically I think he's coming round to trying very soon. He's best man to his best friend in Aug 2019, stag do in July 2019 & doesn't really want another baby before then. So we may begin to properly try at Christmas. Here's hoping when we start trying it happens quite quickly.

Good news bumblebee that he seems to be coming round. Yes hope it happens pretty quickly for you

It's not our month. AF arrived 3 days early....and it's brought with it awful cramps and a headache.

Sorry to hear KatyR but on a kind of positive at least AF is early rather than late & testing showing a bfn :nope: x

Sorry to hear that Katy, lots of luck for the next cycle.

Ov def today for me, have the usual pains as I type. Slightly different this month as I usually have this type of pain for a few hours and that’s it but earlier today I had mild cramping mid day for a couple of hours now I have my usual pain.

Hi mme!
I saw you reply to one of my posts. So thought I'd follow you on your journey.

Your having the same blood tests as me. I'm going in for my day 21 next week. And then the day 1 the week after...

What part of England are you from?

Hi mme!

Your having the same blood tests as me. I'm going in for my day 21 next week. And then the day 1 the week after...

Yes I go for my 21 day test on Monday. I’m from Sheffield what about you ?

Hi mme!

Birmingham.
At least I've found someone I can share experiences with.
TTC can be so confusing.

Like the CD2 blood test.
I had no idea my doctor would check things like kidney, liver, bone profile etc.

Hi mme!

Birmingham.
At least I've found someone I can share experiences with.
TTC can be so confusing.

Like the CD2 blood test.
I had no idea my doctor would check things like kidney, liver, bone profile etc.

We were in Birmingham a fortnight ago visiting the safari park and Cadbury world.
I too wasn’t sure on the blood test just relieved it came back ok but now worry about Mondays !
I know the CD21 test is to check i ovulated which I’m pretty sure I have going on the pains I usually get but will wait and see. I return home off holiday on Saturday and will be 5dpo then and will be tempted to test even though I know it’s way too early !

Sorry the witch got you Katy. Fx for next cycle!

I'm currently cd 30. No real signs of AF or pg at the moment. AF due Saturday. I have had a bit of mid back pain but nothing else really.

How is everyone else doing?

Sorry the witch got you Katy. Fx for next cycle!

I'm currently cd 30. No real signs of AF or pg at the moment. AF due Saturday. I have had a bit of mid back pain but nothing else really.

How is everyone else doing?

Have you tested yet ?

I’m away till Saturday I just wish I was away a bit longer to stop me tearing early !!
I’m only 3 dpo, sore nipples and on off mild Back ache all day today. Not counting these as symptoms as I remember with dd my first symptoms were at 10 dpo which were increased hunger and butterflies feeling

I'm due to ovulate this weekend. Hopefully going to get an appointment tomorrow to see my doctor about having the cd21 blood test this month although I did get to 11dpo last month before af but for 3 months before that it was only 9dpo so for reasurance I just want to get it checked. I've had the blood test done at the beginning of my cycle & I've had a scan which was both fine & we got hubbys results last week & his were ok also! So frustrating its taking so long!

I'm due to ovulate this weekend. Hopefully going to get an appointment tomorrow to see my doctor about having the cd21 blood test this month although I did get to 11dpo last month before af but for 3 months before that it was only 9dpo so for reasurance I just want to get it checked. I've had the blood test done at the beginning of my cycle & I've had a scan which was both fine & we got hubbys results last week & his were ok also! So frustrating its taking so long!

Yes the doc should test you with you having a short luteal phase, I’m sure there are treatments to help. Mine varies from 13-15 days and I stopped the pill end of last year. I hope you can get the cd21 test this month and get some answers very soon

Any of you lovely ladies due to test soon.

@MME whens your next lot of bloods

I've ovulated over the weekend & I have my cd21 blood test booked in for Sunday!

I had my cd21 test today (even though it was actually cd22) doc said I may need to repeat next month. Should have results by end of the week. 7dpo today and negative test but will test again tomorrow I really hope this month is our month.

My fingers are crossed for you pamg.

How are you bumblebee?

Very emotional my daughter starts school tomorrow :cry:.. My boobs are killing too so I think AF on its way due in 2 days

What are the second lot of blood looking for. Are they checking for O good luck to both of you ladies x

Very emotional my daughter starts school tomorrow :cry:.. My boobs are killing too so I think AF on its way due in 2 days

What are the second lot of blood looking for. Are they checking for O good luck to both of you ladies x

Oh the first day of school emotions !! I was crying buckets when I dropped her for her first day last year. I still feel quite sick at the thought of her starting yr 1 tomorrow !

Yes it’s to check for o. I just hope the bloods come back ok if I don’t get a positive this month but then I don’t know what the next step would be

My docs referred me to the fertility department at my local hospital where they will do more investigations on me as well as having my cd21 blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->