TTC number 2, my story

Just to update my CD 21 bloods came back Normal. DH has his sperm analysis Monday and I think he’s quite nervous now !! I really can’t see it been him but I don’t know what the next step is if any ?

Well I suppose that's good MME. How long does it take for his results to come back.
How long have you two been trying now x

Well I suppose that's good MME. How long does it take for his results to come back.
How long have you two been trying now x

Not sure how long his results will take till he gets it done. He’s going to ask them Monday, I stopped the pill in December and didn’t protect from stopping x

Mme glad the bloods came back normal. I hope your DH's SA comes back with good results.

AFM Im very cautiously 5 weeks pregnant. Im very nervous as this is my 5th pregnancy yet only 1 DS to hold. So trying to take each day as it comes. If I can get through the next fortnight I might be able to relax a little.

Good luck for tomorrow MME :flower: xx

Amazing news Flou, here's to a H&H 9 months, how you feeling other than nervous as that's to be expected. xx

How did your hubby get on today MME.
It was my little ladies first full day in school, did did two 1.30pm finishes last week but thankfully she's really enjoyed/enjoying it.

SO many mums to be ready to pop. A small part of me has a little bit on bump envy when I see them x

Just to update my CD 21 bloods came back Normal. DH has his sperm analysis Monday and I think he’s quite nervous now !! I really can’t see it been him but I don’t know what the next step is if any ?

Do you what your number was for your results? I've just got mine which is 27.7 My doctor has noted down normal but I've read it has to be over 30 to confirm ovulation.

Hey Pamg,
Where about in Cheshire you from.
Is that your second test of bloods if so what have the Docs said is the next thing to do x

Hey Pamg,
Where about in Cheshire you from.
Is that your second test of bloods if so what have the Docs said is the next thing to do x

I'm not far from Chester. Yeah I've had bloods taken on cd3 which were all normal & I've had an external scan. My doctor has referred me to the fertility department at my local hospital where she said they will probably do more in depth tests. Not sure how long I'll be waiting for an appointment though!

Small world ay I am not too far from Manchester. Was in Chester few weeks back for one of the girls 30ths at the race's.
Hope your not waiting too long hun x is your hubby/partner having any tests.?

Small world ay I am not too far from Manchester. Was in Chester few weeks back for one of the girls 30ths at the race's.
Hope your not waiting too long hun x is your hubby/partner having any tests.?

Yeah not too far, it is a small world!
My hubbys had his test & it was fine. I'm 9dpo at mo due af any day, hoping it stays away but after 13 months of trying I don't feel very positive anymore it will happen!

Im feeling ok bumblebee. Sore bbs and back. Some nausea but not alot. But horrible bloat. Just trying to take each day as it comes.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, we where at a wedding in the lakes just me & the hubby. Little romantic get away. Am due to O next week here's hoping we get to give it a proper go this month. Hubby a little more relaxed about it but still apprehensive from last time. Even if we get once in the week & once at weekend still could stand a chance.

How's things with you Flou.

Any updates from the Docs MME

Have you tested or when do you plan to test if AF hasn't showed Pamg. fingers crossed

Hi ladies
My bloods are fine just waiting on hubbys results. He’s going to ring the doc this week to see if they are back.
I’m due to ovulate on Sunday be we are away at the weekend sharing a room with dd so won’t be much going on for us this month. Will dtd Friday morning but that will be it till Sunday eve so won’t be holding out much hope for this month.

Bumblebee I am currently 6 weeks and all my losses happen at 6 weeks so really hoping I make it through the week! I have had some cramping today but I think its mainly gas and the bloat is causing me to not fit into my work clothes properly. I've had some nausea and strong smells make me heave. I just wish I could fast forward the next few weeks!

That's fantastic news MME, it took me & my hubby just over a year to conceive our DD I was 26. So I totally feel your pain hun. Here's hoping hubby's results are are possative too.

Flou, I am SO hopefully for you here's to a speedy few weeks :thumbup:

General questions-- I know everyone is different but after seeing ewcm & feeling twinges how long after, do you usually O

Have you tested or when do you plan to test if AF hasn't showed Pamg. fingers crossed

Af arrived last Wed for me :-(
I got to 10dpo. Each cycle feels like its getting harder at moment & I'm getting really upset over it.
I've decided to try fertility reflexology this month even if it just relaxes me if nothing else!

So sorry pamg let’s hope the reflexology helps !!

Flou really hoping this one is a sticky ! Keeping everything crossed !

Bumble I usually start with ewcm around 4 days before ov. I noticed it this morning and my ov is due sat/sun.

Hubbys results came back normal so just have to keep trying and hope for the best. Doc won’t refer me for any further testing till December

Here's hoping this is our month MME I too an due to O Sunday/Monday fingers crossed for the both of us. This may sound like a silly question but when would you guys BD based on O happening at weekend. I don't want to do it every day do you think Saturday & Monday or should we really do it a little more

Here's hoping this is our month MME I too an due to O Sunday/Monday fingers crossed for the both of us. This may sound like a silly question but when would you guys BD based on O happening at weekend. I don't want to do it every day do you think Saturday & Monday or should we really do it a little more

Well we have been dtd several times a day every day since ttc (tmi but I’m super horny around ov lol) and that’s not worked for us, this time round we may dtd tomorrow morning then we won’t get chance till Sunday night so maybe the fewer the better for us this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->