ttc number 5

I have one, and the times I O on that side I hurt all cycle starting from just before O. So I get a few days of calm and then pain. But then again it very well could just be my endometriosis that is cause all the pain. I can't be for sure. Even :sex: can be very uncomfortable for me at times. I sure hope it doesn't affect you the same!

That's exactly how I feel as well. Endo pain and all. It's terrible. My endo pain did stop suddenly yesterday which is really weird for me. Usually it will last all the way till af comes, and sometimes throughout. Hmm.. not sure, but I sure don't mind not feeling it! :D

Thanks for your reply :)

Hopefully the lack of endo pain is a good sign. FX Do you take anything for the pain? I have been prescribed with Ponstan. I realy like it. It will even help with BDing. It can take a bit of the pain from that away!! I really like that!!

I bet so, haha! I'm sorry you have to deal with those issues as well, it's definitely not fun. :nope: Glad the Dr's were able to give you something to help with the discomfort. I mostly rely on tylenol, though it doesn't help very much. I've never heard of Ponstan, but will definitely bring it up to my Dr tomorrow! :thumbup:

Fx'd for both of us! :hugs:

So where is everyone at today?

I am CD9 and waiting to ovulate - not sure when this is, as I have been so irregular recently but hopefully temping will give me an answer to whether or not I do (or did) ovulate this month. Good Luck xxx:hugs:

I'm 10 dpo today, and I have no idea where I am other than that. Lol.

My AF is due today and still getting BFN so know im not pregnant. Looks like I am going to be starting my 11th ttc cycle very soon.
Good luck everyone else x

My AF is due today and still getting BFN so know im not pregnant. Looks like I am going to be starting my 11th ttc cycle very soon.
Good luck everyone else

I'm sorry, :cry: I hope she stays away and you still get your BFP!!!

Good Morning!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital

I'm seriously in total disbelief, I thought for sure I was out this month! So much cramping, cyst pain, and just feeling all sorts of emotions. Have a Dr's appointment already today, anxious to find out everything is ok, and no more scares like last year!

Good luck to the rest of you!! Fx'd and loads and loads of baby dust to you!!!

I know, i am gutted. Into month 11 I go. I cannot believe I am a month away from ttc for a year! Maybe someone up there is trying to tell me to just be happy with what I have got x

I know, i am gutted. Into month 11 I go. I cannot believe I am a month away from ttc for a year! Maybe someone up there is trying to tell me to just be happy with what I have got x

Oh no no, don't you give up. Maybe your body just needed a little break. Don't you give up!!! I can so understand why you would feel that way, hrs how I felt last year after my EP. It was random and weird. We had never had problems before. Don't cave, not yet!

P.S this may or may not make you feel better, but it took us a year to conceive our daughter :)

Oh no no, don't you give up. Maybe your body just needed a little break. Don't you give up!!! I can so understand why you would feel that way, hrs how I felt last year after my EP. It was random and weird. We had never had problems before. Don't cave, not yet!

P.S this may or may not make you feel better, but it took us a year to conceive our daughter :)
I just feel time is running out, I am 36 this year and on my mums side my aunties started menopause at 36 so am getting a little panicky now. I think maybe I should pay dr a visit but not sure? People have said if 35 or over you should go to dr if ttc for 6 months but not sure if thats just baby number 1 x

I just feel time is running out, I am 36 this year and on my mums side my aunties started menopause at 36 so am getting a little panicky now. I think maybe I should pay dr a visit but not sure? People have said if 35 or over you should go to dr if ttc for 6 months but not sure if thats just baby number 1 x

I couldn't imagine what Dr wouldn't want to give you some insight. It doesn't hurt to try, thats for sure! I hope you feel better throughout the day today, try to relax ( easier said than done, I know ) as much as you can. I wish you the best, and please keep us updated!

I couldn't imagine what Dr wouldn't want to give you some insight. It doesn't hurt to try, thats for sure! I hope you feel better throughout the day today, try to relax ( easier said than done, I know ) as much as you can. I wish you the best, and please keep us updated!

Thank you. no chance of relaxing though as just off to work!! Having a Chinese tonight though so looking forward to that x

Thank you. no chance of relaxing though as just off to work!! Having a Chinese tonight though so looking forward to that x

I hear ya, heading out to work myself! Yum, Chinese sounds great!

Good Morning!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital

I'm seriously in total disbelief, I thought for sure I was out this month! So much cramping, cyst pain, and just feeling all sorts of emotions. Have a Dr's appointment already today, anxious to find out everything is ok, and no more scares like last year!

Congratulations!!!!:happydance:

And I hate to do it to myself...BUT...you mentioned cramping. What was it like and on what days, and did you have other symptoms besides the nausea today?

I was going to buy tests last night, and my daughter decided she wanted to go with me, so I couldn't!

No...Just waiting on the right time and the perfect baby. Everything is new for this cycle. Good luck catching the egg this time! :dust:

Good Morning!

And I hate to do it to myself...BUT...you mentioned cramping. What was it like and on what days, and did you have other symptoms besides the nausea today?

I was going to buy tests last night, and my daughter decided she wanted to go with me, so I couldn't!

Yes, my boobs feel enormous and hurt! LoL Thank you, I hope you gets yours too!!!!

For the most part it's been mild cramping/pressure/low back pain. I work on my feet all day so that could be why too though I'm not usually feeling like this till Af comes. To me, the back pain seems stronger than when af would come.

I was in so much disbelief I took another frer this morning it revealed a stronger positive than yesterday! Can't wait to test again in the morning with the digital :D

That's wonderful! Congratulations again, and H&H 9 months for both of you!

I had AF type cramping in the early dpo days, like 3 to 7, and I've had low back pain, like I have when I have hard cramps during AF or when I've gone into labor, every day since 3 dpo along with twinges in my pelvis and back. I've woken up with a headache for the last few days too. I never ever have these symptoms between O and AF, and I finally got tests yesterday, but I got a BFN then and again today, so I don't know what's going on with me. :nope:

I would think it was all in my head, but these don't show up when I'm sitting there thinking about them. It's when I'm busy doing other things, and I sit for my job, so I know it's not from being up on my feet all day.

Not to mention I turned on the defroster in the car instead of the air conditioner. I called my son Debbie (my boss' name) twice yesterday, and I left the milk I bought in the car and let it spoil. Those types of things were what told me I was pregnant last time.

I'm gonna try not to test anymore unless I miss AF. No sense in wasting the money if I'm out this month. And if I am out this month, I think I may need to look into what's wrong with me. Lol!

Good Morning!

Yes, my boobs feel enormous and hurt! LoL Thank you, I hope you gets yours too!!!!

For the most part it's been mild cramping/pressure/low back pain. I work on my feet all day so that could be why too though I'm not usually feeling like this till Af comes. To me, the back pain seems stronger than when af would come.

I was in so much disbelief I took another frer this morning it revealed a stronger positive than yesterday! Can't wait to test again in the morning with the digital :D

Omg!! Congrats on the bfp!! Happy nine months!

Good Morning!

OMG I am so sorry I missed this yesterday!! Massive congratulations to you x

Good Morning!

OMG I am so sorry I missed this yesterday!! Massive congratulations to you x

Hey I am 3-4dpo today(I think) I pretty sure I o ed on cd 11 and in now cd 14..I had sum brown(srry tmi) spottin in my undies wen I woke up this morn. Is it possible I am just now o ing(even though cm is gone and cervix has moved dwn) ?? It is possible it cld b implantation that early?? What ya think? I have never had any spotting between af. Never at ovulation and never had an implant bleed. Wats ur opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->