ttc number 5

On the first one, I can only see the thin line like it's an evap....BUT on the inverted pic I can see the wide line. So I don't know! Fingers crossed for you. Get a pink dye test! Lol.

Edited: Now that I look closer at the first, I can see the other side of the line. Woohoo! I'm gonna bet congratulations are in order even if it is a blue dye!

On the first one, I can only see the thin line like it's an evap....BUT on the inverted pic I can see the wide line. So I don't know! Fingers crossed for you. Get a pink dye test! Lol.

Edited: Now that I look closer at the first, I can see the other side of the line. Woohoo! I'm gonna bet congratulations are in order even if it is a blue dye!

Im sooo not hopeful..I have had soo my convincing lines on blue dye..poo too them!! Haha..but ima retest on sat .but it will b blue dye cuz I got two pk...then I go get a frer...im hopin I get gooood results!!! Were r u in cycle now?

I don't like blue dye's either. Most of the ones I did with them before my loss would always be barely there then fade away completely!! I was so mad that I wasted my money!!

Awww! I've never used a blue dye test. I've just gone by what everyone else says about how evap lines look, etc., and that a real line is the full width it's supposed to be...so I still have my blue-dye inexperienced hopes for you!

Just CD3. Waiting on the witch to leave so we can get busy! :blush: I had a pep talk with my husband night before last and had him laughing at least. He was so not up for much BDing these last few months with stress and work, and he's always been the complainer about wanting more. He has already been showing signs of his old self this past week, and that's great! That's why I took advantage and went in for the pep talk. I showed him my charts so he could count how many times we've BD'd in the last few months. NOT MANY! Lol. Hopefully that will make him take notice so I won't go crazy! :wacko:

This one is more clear

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    IMG_20130516_141627.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
wannabubba - I see you have Ovufriend in your sig. I found it yesterday. I like the colors and the symbols. It's brighter and happier. Lol. I know I will continue with FF, but I hope this one works well too.

mommaplus I see it too- hope its not an evap ;) good luck so excited for one of us to get BFP xxx

crysshae - I use both FF and now ovufriend too -to check that both say the same thing haha -talk about obsessed / desperate lol xx

Good Morning!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital

I'm seriously in total disbelief, I thought for sure I was out this month! So much cramping, cyst pain, and just feeling all sorts of emotions. Have a Dr's appointment already today, anxious to find out everything is ok, and no more scares like last year!

Good luck to the rest of you!! Fx'd and loads and loads of baby dust to you!!!

OMG I am so sorry I missed this yesterday!! Massive congratulations to you x

Hey I am 3-4dpo today(I think) I pretty sure I o ed on cd 11 and in now cd 14..I had sum brown(srry tmi) spottin in my undies wen I woke up this morn. Is it possible I am just now o ing(even though cm is gone and cervix has moved dwn) ?? It is possible it cld b implantation that early?? What ya think? I have never had any spotting between af. Never at ovulation and never had an implant bleed. Wats ur opinion?

I'd say it's very possible! I had so much cramping before and after I o'd this month, I just can't believe I got my BFP! I personally have never had implantation bleeding, but this time I did! It was on Cd7 and it very very very light, literally like a small brown spot. Almost missed it! Good luck to you, I hope this is it!!

I know for myself, my O date was a little confusing, I think it was because of the cramping from my left ovary, which I still have. Hopefully it's just the CLC and nothing serious as I have had an EP before

Sooo congrats on ur bfp!!!! Sooo happy for u!!! I am all kinda screwwy this cycle lol but I really feel o o ed on cd 11 and the spot of brown I had was hopefully implantation..I never had that before but I do know I must implant early cuz w 3 outta 5 kids I got my bfp by like 6-7dpo...so fingers crossed. :) not much of anything today..cervix is medium and turnin back hard and closed. Cm is very little. No other symtoms..

Ohhhh there was sumthin I was gona ask u...I had braxton hicks contraction w all 5 of my kids. Each kid they started earlier and early. My last they started at like 9wks...doc said I had a very sensitive uterus. But anywho, this morning (5dpo) I was having cramps tg at felt exactly like bh!! U know, the uterus tightening, uncomfortable and almost a sensation like u wana vomit. Wth? Have u ever heard of such? If so u think thats bad? Wat on earth cld cause that?

YES! I totally felt that this time too! I think it is perfectly normal & it's everything adjusting and preparing to hold the baby. :) So sorry I am just repsonding, I've been so busy with work, doctors, kids, etc.. Been literally going to bed at 8pm everynight. So tired!!

mommaplus I see it too- hope its not an evap ;) good luck so excited for one of us to get BFP xxx

crysshae - I use both FF and now ovufriend too -to check that both say the same thing haha -talk about obsessed / desperate lol xx

Lol. Aren't we all? :wacko:

Do you think it is because we have tormented our cervix's so many times having our bundles of joy?

Do you think it is because we have tormented our cervix's so many times having our bundles of joy?

Haha..thats a good posibility!!! I never even had o pain w my first or second kid, now they get so bad it hurts to move! Lol...u use opk? Temp? I dnt, im just curious if u "know" when ur ovulating other than the pains...

Haha..thats a good posibility!!! I never even had o pain w my first or second kid, now they get so bad it hurts to move! Lol...u use opk? Temp? I dnt, im just curious if u "know" when ur ovulating other than the pains...

I do temp!! I have used OPK before but didn't want to this cycle. but to answer your question, I knew that I O'd late on the 15th, so when I temped the the following morning it wasn't very high. but I know that is because it wasn't 24hrs after I dropped the egg. It did all coincide with with cramping and CM. Next morning my CM got sticky. But since then I have been having cervical pain/discomfort. I am sure hoping this is a good sign, either that I am going to be putting this on to my never ending list of AF symptoms LOL

I haven't noticed cervical discomfort around O. My cervix does feel tender when checking CP during my luteal phase sometimes.

How early do your O pains start?

The morning of, is usually when I get any O pains. Once they are gone they replaced with other type of cramps thanks to my endo.... this time it is inside my lady bits. :haha:

Morning ladies!!

Well its looking official - I have ovulated yay!!

FF Ovufriend both pinpointing CD15 -which is what I reckoned too :)

Happy happy, now the 'other' 2ww lol

xx

Morning ladies!!

xx

....that will drive you even more crazy! lol Fingers crossed you caught it!

Morning ladies!!

xx

....that will drive you even more crazy! lol Fingers crossed you caught it!

yup :haha::haha::haha: told myself was only going to temp to confirm O then chill out and just wait and see... but now its here I am feeling the insanity coming on already lol. Itching to go buy some HPT's already lmao :haha::haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->