ttc number 5

How is everyone fairing?

I am just waiting for O to come. :coffee: AF is just finishing up!! BDing can commence starting tomorrow.... get some pre vacation BDing in LOL. Well at least it will make DH feel a bit better.... not so blue after a week or so of me being miserable or busy with AF.:blush:

Where is everyone at in their cycles at the moment?

Good luck catching that egg this month!

I'm 8 dpo and insane. :wacko:

Do you think everything we notice in the TWW is all in our heads?

I seem to do that to myself every cycle. I some how completely convince myself that I am PG!! Every cycle is a little bit different and ooo than that could be my sign! I am going to try (not sure how well I will do) but not SS. I am going to stay off of B&B as much as possible during the TWW so that I am not bombarded by everyone else's :bfp: pictures and potential symptoms!! I am not going to join any new threads that cause me to read any unnecessary stuff to cause panic in me. I can seriously work myself into a tizzy!! I am sure that is not going to help get me PG but hinder me. I am THAT bad LOL:haha:

Hi Ladies - I am CD7 -am wondering whether we should only BD every other day as my doctor suggested ?? Last month we DTD every day (and normally we do the same, well just about, depending on my shifts)

I would feel we hadn't given it our best shot if we didn't do it every day that we could :shrug::shrug: Is it really counter productive?

My great nephew was born this afternoon :baby::baby: haven't seen him yet, but my sis says he has loads of dark hair and weighs 7lb 5 oz -they have called him Kai xxx

Hi Ladies - I am CD7 -am wondering whether we should only BD every other day as my doctor suggested ?? Last month we DTD every day (and normally we do the same, well just about, depending on my shifts)

I would feel we hadn't given it our best shot if we didn't do it every day that we could :shrug::shrug: Is it really counter productive?

My great nephew was born this afternoon :baby::baby: haven't seen him yet, but my sis says he has loads of dark hair and weighs 7lb 5 oz -they have called him Kai xxx

It could be if DH has sperm count issues. So if it hasn't worked so far the way that you have been doing it, it couldn't hurt trying it the way the Dr recommends. Many women get PG doing it that way. So I am sure you will just be fine. ;)

thanks - oh well, we managed fine with last two just going with the flow, doing it when we felt like it, so will stick to that for now -only second cycle trying this time around so who knows lol

If come Aug we haven't fallen pregnant then maybe i'll restrict him to every second day then lmao

xx

I have definitely been working myself up and looking Xdpo symptoms up. :blush: I have only looked up the symptoms I'm actually feeling though...not trying to apply other ladies' symptoms to me...so I'm okay there....so far.

Wannabubba - If he doesn't have a low sperm count, every day should be fine. But they do say every other day is great because it gives hubby more time to generate sperm and therefore more swimmers for each try.

thanks - oh well, we managed fine with last two just going with the flow, doing it when we felt like it, so will stick to that for now -only second cycle trying this time around so who knows lol

If come Aug we haven't fallen pregnant then maybe i'll restrict him to every second day then lmao

xx

Lol!

Crysshae, as have I with the xdpo symptoms.

Have any of you ladies have much experience with Ovarian Cysts? I have been having this horrible pain that has been coming from my left ovary since shortly after af which was 4.15.13 - It's starts, stops, and starts again. Painful for sure, and I of course feel bloated, full, and pressure. I only ask because I wasn't aware I had cysts till last year when I had my ectopic pregnancy, and soon learned that must be where all my pain during af, and before.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Crysshae, as have I with the xdpo symptoms.

Have any of you ladies have much experience with Ovarian Cysts? I have been having this horrible pain that has been coming from my left ovary since shortly after af which was 4.15.13 - It's starts, stops, and starts again. Painful for sure, and I of course feel bloated, full, and pressure. I only ask because I wasn't aware I had cysts till last year when I had my ectopic pregnancy, and soon learned that must be where all my pain during af, and before.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

It's so good to know I'm not alone in my craziness. :haha:

I don't have any experience with cysts. I hope it gets better for you...and that at least some of that pain is a little bean implanting.

I have one, and the times I O on that side I hurt all cycle starting from just before O. So I get a few days of calm and then pain. But then again it very well could just be my endometriosis that is cause all the pain. I can't be for sure. Even :sex: can be very uncomfortable for me at times. I sure hope it doesn't affect you the same!

Hi cd 2 and after not getying my bfp last cycle and getting AF 3 days early I am now waiting to conceive a holiday baby as we go away on the 18th and due to O on the 21st. Hope all you ladies get your bfps. Xx

Good Luck on your holiday baby Lesh - where are you going? Somewhere exotic to name the LO after lol?

I conceived my third child on holiday lol -was only to London, BUT we were staying with elderly relatives and didn't want to cause too much noise DTD haha, so we climbed up the scaffolding of the building onto the roof and DTD under the stars lol; got a fright when the helicopter flew over right enough haha

xx

Have fun Lesh! Hope you get that holiday BFP.

Lol wannabubba. Did you name the baby London?

I have one, and the times I O on that side I hurt all cycle starting from just before O. So I get a few days of calm and then pain. But then again it very well could just be my endometriosis that is cause all the pain. I can't be for sure. Even :sex: can be very uncomfortable for me at times. I sure hope it doesn't affect you the same!

That's exactly how I feel as well. Endo pain and all. It's terrible. My endo pain did stop suddenly yesterday which is really weird for me. Usually it will last all the way till af comes, and sometimes throughout. Hmm.. not sure, but I sure don't mind not feeling it! :D

Thanks for your reply :)

Good luck, lesh07!!! Enjoy, relax, and have a great time!!

That's exactly how I feel as well. Endo pain and all. It's terrible. My endo pain did stop suddenly yesterday which is really weird for me. Usually it will last all the way till af comes, and sometimes throughout. Hmm.. not sure, but I sure don't mind not feeling it! :D

Thanks for your reply :)

Hopefully the lack of endo pain is a good sign. FX Do you take anything for the pain? I have been prescribed with Ponstan. I realy like it. It will even help with BDing. It can take a bit of the pain from that away!! I really like that!!

Have fun Lesh! Hope you get that holiday BFP.

Lol wannabubba. Did you name the baby London?

haha No we never, we did name him Ben lol -ONLY because we loved the name and not after BIG BEN but I s'pose I could use that heehee :haha::haha:

I just think it's so romantic the possibility of having a holiday baby and a lot of destinations abroad have such pretty names

So where is everyone at today?

I am CD9 and waiting to ovulate - not sure when this is, as I have been so irregular recently but hopefully temping will give me an answer to whether or not I do (or did) ovulate this month. Good Luck xxx:hugs:

Good Luck on your holiday baby Lesh - where are you going? Somewhere exotic to name the LO after lol?

I conceived my third child on holiday lol -was only to London, BUT we were staying with elderly relatives and didn't want to cause too much noise DTD haha, so we climbed up the scaffolding of the building onto the roof and DTD under the stars lol; got a fright when the helicopter flew over right enough haha

xx

Lol....That's a great story, :haha: We are going down to Cornwall, We love it there. My 4th was conceived on our honeymoon which was lovely. 2 weeks after coming back (and after 2 and a 1/2 years ttc) we got our BFP. Xx Fairy dust to everyone. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->