ttc number 5

Good Morning!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital

I'm seriously in total disbelief, I thought for sure I was out this month! So much cramping, cyst pain, and just feeling all sorts of emotions. Have a Dr's appointment already today, anxious to find out everything is ok, and no more scares like last year!

Good luck to the rest of you!! Fx'd and loads and loads of baby dust to you!!!

OMG I am so sorry I missed this yesterday!! Massive congratulations to you x

Hey I am 3-4dpo today(I think) I pretty sure I o ed on cd 11 and in now cd 14..I had sum brown(srry tmi) spottin in my undies wen I woke up this morn. Is it possible I am just now o ing(even though cm is gone and cervix has moved dwn) ?? It is possible it cld b implantation that early?? What ya think? I have never had any spotting between af. Never at ovulation and never had an implant bleed. Wats ur opinion?

I'd say it's very possible! I had so much cramping before and after I o'd this month, I just can't believe I got my BFP! I personally have never had implantation bleeding, but this time I did! It was on Cd7 and it very very very light, literally like a small brown spot. Almost missed it! Good luck to you, I hope this is it!!

I know for myself, my O date was a little confusing, I think it was because of the cramping from my left ovary, which I still have. Hopefully it's just the CLC and nothing serious as I have had an EP before

Good Morning!

I couldn't reisist, I woke up feeling so nausous.. said what the heck, took my myself to the bathroom and poas! BFP @ 11dpo!! It's faint, but it's there! I'll test again for sure on Mother's Day with the CB digital

I'm seriously in total disbelief, I thought for sure I was out this month! So much cramping, cyst pain, and just feeling all sorts of emotions. Have a Dr's appointment already today, anxious to find out everything is ok, and no more scares like last year!

Hey I am 3-4dpo today(I think) I pretty sure I o ed on cd 11 and in now cd 14..I had sum brown(srry tmi) spottin in my undies wen I woke up this morn. Is it possible I am just now o ing(even though cm is gone and cervix has moved dwn) ?? It is possible it cld b implantation that early?? What ya think? I have never had any spotting between af. Never at ovulation and never had an implant bleed. Wats ur opinion?

I'd say it's very possible! I had so much cramping before and after I o'd this month, I just can't believe I got my BFP! I personally have never had implantation bleeding, but this time I did! It was on Cd7 and it very very very light, literally like a small brown spot. Almost missed it! Good luck to you, I hope this is it!!

I know for myself, my O date was a little confusing, I think it was because of the cramping from my left ovary, which I still have. Hopefully it's just the CLC and nothing serious as I have had an EP before

Sooo congrats on ur bfp!!!! Sooo happy for u!!! I am all kinda screwwy this cycle lol but I really feel o o ed on cd 11 and the spot of brown I had was hopefully implantation..I never had that before but I do know I must implant early cuz w 3 outta 5 kids I got my bfp by like 6-7dpo...so fingers crossed. :) not much of anything today..cervix is medium and turnin back hard and closed. Cm is very little. No other symtoms..

Good Morning!

Sooo congrats on ur bfp!!!! Sooo happy for u!!! I am all kinda screwwy this cycle lol but I really feel o o ed on cd 11 and the spot of brown I had was hopefully implantation..I never had that before but I do know I must implant early cuz w 3 outta 5 kids I got my bfp by like 6-7dpo...so fingers crossed. :) not much of anything today..cervix is medium and turnin back hard and closed. Cm is very little. No other symtoms..

Ohhhh there was sumthin I was gona ask u...I had braxton hicks contraction w all 5 of my kids. Each kid they started earlier and early. My last they started at like 9wks...doc said I had a very sensitive uterus. But anywho, this morning (5dpo) I was having cramps tg at felt exactly like bh!! U know, the uterus tightening, uncomfortable and almost a sensation like u wana vomit. Wth? Have u ever heard of such? If so u think thats bad? Wat on earth cld cause that?

Good Morning!

Ohhhh there was sumthin I was gona ask u...I had braxton hicks contraction w all 5 of my kids. Each kid they started earlier and early. My last they started at like 9wks...doc said I had a very sensitive uterus. But anywho, this morning (5dpo) I was having cramps tg at felt exactly like bh!! U know, the uterus tightening, uncomfortable and almost a sensation like u wana vomit. Wth? Have u ever heard of such? If so u think thats bad? Wat on earth cld cause that?

So im gona totally bug u w questions..lol I also noticed on cd 11 wenbi was having the worst o pains that they didnt seem to last as long as usual..I mean im usually bent for the whole day in tears..it was a lil rough in am but thenb tapered off and was totally tolerable then gone?? And I didnt get ewcm like usual, I just stayed like moist, thin and watery but not really a whole lot there.. I been soo busy today(staining our huge deck w a paint brush haha) that I didnt pay much attention but now that I sit I am having mild cramps and kower back is killin me. But my cm is mostly dry. Soo many weird things.

Good Morning!

Thank you! :)

Also, would like to clarify that I had implantation on 7dpo not cd7 haha! Oops!

Good luck to you, hoping this is it for you!!!!

Hope you are all well.

As for me, 14 dpo. AF is due today and has not shown up yet. I have worked 15 hours and have an awful headache. :nope:

Hope you are all well.

As for me, 14 dpo. AF is due today and has not shown up yet. I have worked 15 hours and have an awful headache. :nope:

Good Luck hope she stays away xxx

I am CD14, No ovulation pinpointed yet, no temp rise either, did have watery CM but then nothing did have HSO CP but then low again :shrug::shrug: Think this is going to be another anovulatory one :cry::cry:
Missing next month due to bad holiday timing, so will be July /Aug before we try again :nope::nope:

Good luck all those still waiting xxxx

Hope you are all well.

Good Luck hope she stays away xxx

I am CD14, No ovulation pinpointed yet, no temp rise either, did have watery CM but then nothing did have HSO CP but then low again :shrug::shrug: Think this is going to be another anovulatory one :cry::cry:
Missing next month due to bad holiday timing, so will be July /Aug before we try again :nope::nope:

Good luck all those still waiting xxxx

Thanks! Temp dropped quite a bit today, so looks like she's gonna show up soon.

I hope everything goes back to what it's supposed to be doing and you go ahead and ovulate and catch the egg. Good luck!

crysshae Sorry the :witch: caught you! She is not very nice is she!!

AFM we got back last night from a wonderful weekend. I don't think I have O'd yet, but yesterday I was getting a bit cramping as if it is coming! my demo was really low this morning but it was really cold in my house. I opened the windows cause I guess it got really hot, so the house was quite warm. I am sure it will be here in a few days. FX!!

allforthegirl - She is definitely not very nice and did show up just as I suspected. I hope I'm not all crampy and weird the entire last half of cycle unless it ends in a BFP of course. Lol. I don't remember ever having a cycle like that before. I think my progesterone got very high, and that's what caused it, to the point TMI I had stretchy green CM on 12 and 13 dpo with no infection. When I looked it up, I found that's a sign of high progesterone, so that's at least a good thing.

Fingers crossed you catch that egg! The little birdies in your siggy are cute.

allforthegirl - She is definitely not very nice and did show up just as I suspected. I hope I'm not all crampy and weird the entire last half of cycle unless it ends in a BFP of course. Lol. I don't remember ever having a cycle like that before. I think my progesterone got very high, and that's what caused it, to the point TMI I had stretchy green CM on 12 and 13 dpo with no infection. When I looked it up, I found that's a sign of high progesterone, so that's at least a good thing.

Fingers crossed you catch that egg! The little birdies in your siggy are cute.

How many dpo r u? Wen r u gona test? Is af still away?

My O's have been crazy noticeable the last two cycles!! I am actually in so much pain I don't feel like moving.... yet I am very horny but scared to have cause I am worried it is going to hurt. :blush: I am in such a conundrum :shrug:

Where is everyone else in their cycles?

Hi allforthegirl; I am CD16 wondering whether O was yday or not :shrug::shrug:
My temp went up marginally today so just waiting to see if its going to remain up lol, and I was a bit crampy yesterday but other than that nothing to write home about yet.

Feeling excited to get into the 2ww lol; think this month the 2ww waiting to see if I ovulate has been worse haha :haha::haha:

xxx

Ok..so my symptoms so far today is not much seeings I just woke up..lol feeling-tired, crampy, not much cm, and my cervix is high, tightly closed and soft(mushy) this morn..slight nauseau but it seems to have been progressing through the day..my mood seems a lil more stable so far..I am 9dpo today!! Yay! Plan to start testing on saturday, then I b 11dpo!! Whoop! Excited to poas!

allforthegirl - I hope you're able to get some relief soon (for both issues :blush:). Hopefully it all means your hormones are working just as they should be. I could already feel my horny stage starting yesterday. That was just CD2, and I'm still on AF. It usually waits until CD4 or 5 at least. So I'm hoping that means my hormones are working really well this month too!

wannabubba - FX that temp keeps climbing for you!

mommaplus - It all sounds promising. Good luck!

Where is everyone else in their cycles?

Hi allforthegirl; I am CD16 wondering whether O was yday or not :shrug::shrug:
My temp went up marginally today so just waiting to see if its going to remain up lol, and I was a bit crampy yesterday but other than that nothing to write home about yet.

Feeling excited to get into the 2ww lol; think this month the 2ww waiting to see if I ovulate has been worse haha :haha::haha:

xxx

I too think I O'd yesterday but I think because it happened later in the day it is not reflecting in my chart just yet. My temp did go up but not tons.

Ok..so my symptoms so far today is not much seeings I just woke up..lol feeling-tired, crampy, not much cm, and my cervix is high, tightly closed and soft(mushy) this morn..slight nauseau but it seems to have been progressing through the day..my mood seems a lil more stable so far..I am 9dpo today!! Yay! Plan to start testing on saturday, then I b 11dpo!! Whoop! Excited to poas!

Those sound like great symptoms to have!! FX!! I couldn't wait that long to poas!! GL:thumbup:

allforthegirl - I hope you're able to get some relief soon (for both issues :blush:). Hopefully it all means your hormones are working just as they should be. I could already feel my horny stage starting yesterday. That was just CD2, and I'm still on AF. It usually waits until CD4 or 5 at least. So I'm hoping that means my hormones are working really well this month too!

wannabubba - FX that temp keeps climbing for you!

mommaplus - It all sounds promising. Good luck!

Things did work out!! I was still a bit sore so we figured out an amazing position that worked out very well!! :happydance:

I accidentally grabbed blue dye!! Ugghhh..9dpo, wat ya think? Pic was takin 5 min..

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134249.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Here the pic inverted

Attachments

• IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    IMG_20130516_134742.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts