ttc number 5

Hi can I join? Im a mummy of 2 girls and 2 boys. I found out I was pg by suprise about 10 days ago and had mc shortly after my husband went up the wall and was very angry as he didnt want another and I had come off cerazette due to it giving me cysts in my breasts. Well he has seen just how distraught I have been and said we can ntnp which means I will chart everything and seduce him when I get the wonderfull ewcm lol.

So excited about having number 5 cannot wait to feel another child move inside me and ive had so many white feathers appear this last month that I just know I will get my wish soon. I would like a girl but dont mind either way. Nice to meet you all xxxxx

Hi, sorry about your loss. Nice to have you join us. How old are your other children? x

Wannabubba - That stinks that AF teased you for that long. :nope: Good luck this cycle!

Mummyto4 - Only takes one. Hopefully you caught that egg!

Welcome Kate! So sorry for your loss. Happy your DH realized how badly you want another. Good luck with your seduction tactics.

My children are DD 10, DD 7 DS 2 and DS 14 months. The girls are from my ex husband and my boys are from my now DH.

Seduction is pretty easy for me lol he is like a 15 year old so o show him boobies and hes ready hahaa.
Thanks for letting me gatecrash your club lol xx

Lol. That sounds like my hubby...until recently. He's had too much on his mind. Usually I don't even have to go as far as actually showing him boobies. I can just stretch with my arms in the air and my back arched or bend over, and he's on me. :blush: :haha:

I haven't read all the replies in this thread, but add me to the club!

We're TTC #4.. Although I have a stepdaughter, so if you wanna get technical, it's #5! Our kids are DS 6, Stepdaughter 6, DD 3, DD 2! We've been TTC for 16mos, now. I just started progesterone supplements & will be starting Clomid next cycle.

My family (save for one of my sisters) have no idea we're TTC. I just don't want to put it out there for the public to scrutinize & ask us if we're crazy (we already know we are, LOL), why we want more, if we can afford it, judge us, lecture us, etc. But we know what we can handle & we know what we want. It's nobody else's business!

Baby dust to all of us! <3

I haven't read all the replies in this thread, but add me to the club!

We're TTC #4.. Although I have a stepdaughter, so if you wanna get technical, it's #5! Our kids are DS 6, Stepdaughter 6, DD 3, DD 2! We've been TTC for 16mos, now. I just started progesterone supplements & will be starting Clomid next cycle.

My family (save for one of my sisters) have no idea we're TTC. I just don't want to put it out there for the public to scrutinize & ask us if we're crazy (we already know we are, LOL), why we want more, if we can afford it, judge us, lecture us, etc. But we know what we can handle & we know what we want. It's nobody else's business!

Baby dust to all of us! <3

Hi and welcome to you - know one knows we are ttc (although I would love to tell someone , it Is driving me crazy lol :wacko::wacko:) But if I tell the one sister I am closest to, then the other 3 find out later, they would be mad :growlmad::growlmad:; or I would love to tell my DD (18yo) but then if her brothers found out she knew before them they may be upset (and ultimately whoever knew we were ttc would know when we actually got BFP because the excitement would be obvious to them haha; whereas we don't plan on telling anyone else til hopefully first scan at 12/13 weeks)

I was at work last night , and we were told if you are pregnant do not go into room X - Lol so the nurse allocated that room, gets all flustered and says well I need to spk to someone about that -so obviously she is pregnant lol -so hope the same thing doesn't happen when I am !! I do not want to tell work til at least 12 weeks - I had hyperemesis last time and everyone knew from 7weeks. Funny thing is she is the 5th member of staff to announce pregnancy in past 8weeks and I know of 3 more actively trying. OMG My pregnancy (when / if it happens) wont go down too well lol -there have been several comments about all the young ones having babies and just as well us older ones are done!!
Something in the water maybe lmao :haha::haha:

I totally feel you on the sister thing! I have two sisters, but I only told ONE of them. Because she actually found out she's pregnant & I almost felt like I owed it to her to share a secret with her since I was the first person she trusted with her news? LOL. She's the more supportive of my sisters, though. & I know she'll keep my secret! It was driving me crazy keeping it a secret, too. It's been SUCH a long road & having no one real to talk to about it other than my husband gets really lonely, sometimes.

Hopefully it IS something in the water at your job & you get your BFP soon!! :D

Welcome Brightlywound! We haven't told anyone either. No need to hear less than positive comments.

Wannabubba - Sure sounds like it's in the water there. Get to drinking! Lol.

I have 4 sisters too, and I've already mentioned why I don't tell my closest sister, but it's funny...like you, I keep having this urge to tell our 17-year-old DD and every now and then I get the feeling I want to tell our 29-year-old DD (from DH's first marriage). I am so close with both of them, and I feel like I'm hiding something, which I guess I am. But at the same time, I feel if I did tell them, it would slip to someone else sooner or later and then I'd have to be explaining myself to the world.

So have any of you been using this? For ladies who already have big family's can really benefit from something like this. Well at least I think because I have had four my uterus may not be in tip top shape as it was with my first or second :haha: I know that I was told my lining was very thin at my last ultrasound, which could be the reason I MC. It wasn't even confirmed as a ectopic, just suspected.

Anyways here is the link of an article that I found if any of you are interested.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html

AFM I have been suffering pretty hard this month with my endo:nope: I don't remember the last time I felt like this. But it has been a very long time.

How are you all fairing this weekend?

So have any of you been using this? For ladies who already have big family's can really benefit from something like this. Well at least I think because I have had four my uterus may not be in tip top shape as it was with my first or second :haha: I know that I was told my lining was very thin at my last ultrasound, which could be the reason I MC. It wasn't even confirmed as a ectopic, just suspected.

Anyways here is the link of an article that I found if any of you are interested.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html

AFM I have been suffering pretty hard this month with my endo:nope: I don't remember the last time I felt like this. But it has been a very long time.

How are you all fairing this weekend?

Hi, I drink this in 3rd tri of pregnancy, never thought of drinking it to help conception! I am going to buy some. I am also trying soy Isoflavones as heard good things about that as well.
Hope everyone is doing well, I tried finding this post earlier and could not find it!! x

Under User CP you can find at the bottom of the column to the left that it has a link for subscriptions. Click on that and you will get all the threads that you have replied to. You should find this thread there again if you ever lose it again!! ;)

Wow! Finally a forum that connects me with those who are like me! We are currently ttc #4 and it's so nice to meet & talk with others who don't live by the three's too many theory, and always passing judgment. Well, here's what I say to them in return. "Do you pay my bills? No, you most certainly do not, so until you do, stay outta our business!" Haha! jk i'm not always that mean. But yes, I completely agree, people do look at you differently, but you just have to keep your head up and focus on your family. Most of the time those who matter don't mind, and if they do it'll drow on them. :)

My husband & I both work very hard to provide for our family, and if we want another baby then we will ttc one! :D Baby dust & fx'd for all of you!

I've read about red raspberry leaf but haven't tried it yet. It would probably be a good idea. The 2nd month after I started taking fish oil, the very heavy day of my period lightened. I don't have to be afraid to go out in public on CD2 anymore. :happydance: It worried me at first...that something was going wrong, but after looking it up, I found it's normal for fish oil to help with heavy bleeding. Also, by the 3rd month I had almost no cramps and had no need to use ibuprofen at all.

Hope you feel better soon!

Welcome tmcrowe!

I've read about red raspberry leaf but haven't tried it yet. It would probably be a good idea. The 2nd month after I started taking fish oil, the very heavy day of my period lightened. I don't have to be afraid to go out in public on CD2 anymore. :happydance: It worried me at first...that something was going wrong, but after looking it up, I found it's normal for fish oil to help with heavy bleeding. Also, by the 3rd month I had almost no cramps and had no need to use ibuprofen at all.

Hope you feel better soon!

Welcome tmcrowe!

Thank you for this info, I may have to check it out myself! :thumbup:

Hey everyone. I am new to this thread. I have 4 boys and one girl and I am ttc number 6..lol I am prayin for a lil girl as my daughter truly wants a sister!! This is my 2nd month ttc..last month I had a pos chem. Several pos tests theb hcg of 3 when I went to doc. :( then bleeding started one day before af due. Last 2 days!! Then 4 days later I had brown spotting only wen I wiped. Weird. But I am on cd 7 rt now! Yay..good luck to u girls. Wat cd r u? Or dpo?

Welcome mommaplus! Sorry about your chemical. Fingers crossed this cycle brings you better news. I'm am on 6 dpo of our first cycle TTC and already driving myself crazy. :wacko:

Me to, me to! This is our first month ttc since our Ectopic. Going bonkers already. If I don't test sooner.. I'm trying to hold out till Mother's Day

I know I won't make it till then. Lol. I've been having light cramps which I usually don't have until AF, and the fish oil has all but stopped AF cramps, so I can't stop thinking about testing.

Hi and welcome tmcrowe and mommaplus -nice to have a few more ladies with big families joining in :flower::flower:

I used RLT last few weeks of third tri too, didn't know it was useful for ttc too- will need to go read that article, thanks

I am currently CD5 getting into the BD groove :blush::blush: lol and waiting to see if I ovulate

xx

Me to, me to! This is our first month ttc since our Ectopic. Going bonkers already. If I don't test sooner.. I'm trying to hold out till Mother's Day

I am on CD3 on my first month of TTC after our ectopic.

Glad to have you new ladies!! When I started B&B five months ago or so I didn't know very many or if any TTC with a big family all ready. So it is nice to see all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->