ttc number 5

Morning ladies!!

Well its looking official - I have ovulated yay!!

FF Ovufriend both pinpointing CD15 -which is what I reckoned too :)

Happy happy, now the 'other' 2ww lol

xx

we are a day apart with DPO. I too just charted to make sure I O'd. But now it is here I seriously can't help but watch every symptom. I am horrible really. Plus I have about 20 HPT, cheapies I might add, under my sink just bouncing waiting to be used!! I am praying next Sat will come soon as that is when I will start testing!!

Isn't it funny how we all try to tell ourselves to behave, not to symptom spot, not to test until we should, among other things...yet we end up doing it anyway. :blush: I've found the only way I keep my mind off of it is if I'm so incredibly busy with something that keeps my brain occupied every waking hour. I have some of those days at work, but I don't have that much to do on a daily basis. And as soon as I settle down in the evening, my mind is right back to the TWW. :wacko:

OH I wish I had work to focus on. I am a SAHM so every time I walk by my laptop I am like oooo I should go on B&B or on countdowntopregnancy to mark another symptom. Cause you never know if it is actually a symptom or not. Then I focus on them and can't get my mind off of them. Then I POAS like three times a day just incase there may be a line! Thank goodness for IC's LOL

So with any of your last few PG's which symptoms did you notice were the earliest? With my last the only reason I knew I was PG was because I woke up feeling really hungry and nauseous at the same time. I dont' remember anything from any of my others. :dohh: and I know that this is not doing me any good but I guess I am just trying to do something other than twiddle my thumbs LOL I do have some running around today. But not until later so for now I am bored and staring at the screen thinking up ways to spark convos

I can't remember anything from the TWW of my earlier pregnancies. I just waited till I missed AF and bought an HPT. With my 4-year-old, since I found the lovely internet world of TTC, I charted and symptom spotted.

I listed "twinges in back" on 6, 9 and 10 DPO with "twinges in pelvis" also on 6 DPO - possibly implantation day I guess. The next symptom was fatigue on 9 DPO and then tender breasts on 11 and 12 DPO. I already had my BFP from 10 DPO by then though, but it was still notable because my breasts never ever bother me.

I think that it was easier to go through the TWW with out knowing there was such a thing. I love this site for so many reasons but at the same time I think it is a part cause of my insanity!! :dohh: I would just test the morning of my due AF. Or earlier if I thought that I was.

I agree. It was easier. Sometimes the less you know the better. Just being able to Google every little symptom will drive you crazy. If I remember right, the only reason I looked anything up last time is because I had heard being 35 or older could be an issue. I was 34 when we began trying, about 6 months before my birthday. So I decided to look up pregnancy at 34 or 35, and that's when I was bombarded by everything TTC. It was crazy and changed my whole view on things. To think, if I wasn't an obsessive Googler that wants to know the answer to everything now that it's at my fingertips, I'd still be blissfully ignorant of the TWW insanity. Lol.

Yup this is what happens when I step out of my bubble and want to know every little thing.

It honestly started with tracking my symptoms, then looking different symptoms up, then finding B&B and then the craziness overwhelmed me.

Now don't get me wrong i can totally convince myself I am PG without the internet, and have done for many years. When my body would give me weird signs that weren't the norm and I was like "OMG I"M PG!" test once or twice a day then nothing!! AF would show up and I would be made to look like a fool!! OVER and OVER and OVER again.

I wonder too if because we have had so many babes that we have more PG symptoms during the TWW or is that we know so well what it is to feel like being PG any little thing that we would have had makes us think that we are......

I am a nut! I am the first to admit it. My DH just looks at me with these eyes, that pity me and no trust any more, but wants to give me the benefit of the doubt. Man I love this man!!

Lol.

Could be because of our previous pregnancies. I just always figured my mind plays tricks on me. I know you can feel the baby move earlier once you do get pregnant.

It's good he supports you. Other than on these forums, I don't say a word to anyone until I get a BFP. So I constantly just have everything running through my head and try to remain calm on the outside.

I never knew about all the ttc craziness with my first three pregnancies either, with number 4 I was like you both,was googling anything baby related because was broody and planning another when I came across BnB. But tbh, I never even considered that I was an age to be worried about... until I discovered 'over 35 'forums lol -I just thought still menstruating and therefore still fertile lol. I was aware of chromosomal risks etc and was googling info on that. I was 36 then.

My first three I got BFP after AF late, don't know how many days either (probably about 3-4 days because HPT's weren't cheap back then and no IC's )
Number 4, I was CD25, which was actually DPO15 as Ov'd on CD9 -and was a faint 'but definitely there without any squinting or tweaking' line.
I had very little symptoms, only HUGE veiny boobs and feeling very wet down below like I kept thinking AF had arrived.:blush::blush:

Allforthegirl -I may test SAT too (is that DPO 10 then?) :happydance::happydance::happydance: Excited Much!! :haha:

Got an answer pink dye and im sure it bfn..:(

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_163120.jpg
    IMG_20130518_163120.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
Yes that will be 10-11 DPO by that time. I am going to try and hold off until then though. I may test on the friday, but official first test day will be on Sat!!

So I just went to the bathroom and had a large amount of EWCM with yellow chunks in it.... (sorry) I don't normally have this much this early in the TWW. With my last bfp cycle I got this on 7-8DPO. Which is when I am sure I implanted. Can you by chance implant on 3DPO?

Fingers crossed you both get BFPs Saturday!

Mommaplus05 - I can't see a line either. :-( Fingers crossed for you too.

Ok I peed on another..lol srry only like a one hr hold

Attachments

• IMG_20130518_190739.jpg
    IMG_20130518_190739.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok I peed on another..lol srry only like a one hr hold

I see something there.... do you? Hoe dpo are you now??

I see a lil sumthin just not sure..I am (I really dnt know) lol I thought I o ed on cd 11 which wld make af. Due on tues..but according the my reg 27 day cycles I wld b 9dpo today..and that wld make af due on the 25th or 26th..im soooo not sure..so im just gona stick to my 27day cycles w af bein due on 25 which wld put me at 9dpo..lol

Well just remember to give yourself until the longest cycle you have then. Just to be safe! So if that is a line then I would say give yourself a day or two to see if it gets darker. Or if you are like me POAS twice a day every day until you know for sure everything is ok :dohh: i just can't help myself!! :haha:

Well just remember to give yourself until the longest cycle you have then. Just to be safe! So if that is a line then I would say give yourself a day or two to see if it gets darker. Or if you are like me POAS twice a day every day until you know for sure everything is ok :dohh: i just can't help myself!! :haha:

Omg!! I wld sooooo peos every 5min if I had one..haha im addicted..I truly dislike the tww..it turns me into a peein mad woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->