ttc number 5

I guess. So they say. It isn't always true though. It is a wives tale but it is a fun one to do LOL

Lol. Yep, they all are. That's why they've made it through generations when so many other things haven't.

I have heard of the pencil one - but without a pencil lol - we always used a gold wedding band / or engagement ring on a piece of thread -but I suppose in todays age of diversity with families lol -you cannot always presume the parents are together never mind engaged or married.

I remember someone doing it to me when I pregnant before, cant say if it worked though, did not know it was supposed to also 'predict' future babies lol would be interesting to see if a fifth or sixth baby is in my future lol... or just to give up now haha

I'm going to try it, can you do it yourself or does someone else hold the string -cos no-one knows we are ttc so may have a problem there, and DH would think I was insane (even more so )And do I need to lie down, sit up or anything?

allforthegirl -really hope you DO get your girl this time xx I kind of wanted a girl last time, and was a bit disappointed when we found out at 20weeks that he was indeed a HE lol, soon got over it and LOVE him crazily to pieces; so this time (if it ever happens ) I am staying team yellow. I felt guilty for ages over the genuine initial disappointment in NOT having a girl -it wasn't because I was having another boy just because I would never get another girl iykwim? Anyway this time, a boy would fit in so perfect to our family or a girl would be a little welcome surprise xx

crysshae -woohoo 7DPO Getting near testing time xxxx GoodLuck xx

You can do it yourself. Just lay your left wrist flat, and using your right hand, dangle the pencil/needle/gold band just above your left wrist. It doesn't have to be an actual engagement/wedding band. No need to lie down or anything. Just make sure you're comfortable. Holding your wrist in an awkward position long enough to finish the process can get uncomfortable. Please let us know what it tells you.

crysshae -woohoo 7DPO Getting near testing time xxxx GoodLuck xx

I know! Seems like it takes forever though. Lol.

Well Gave me girl, boy boy boy (so far so good although didn't go in circle between each, just kind of stopped moving then built momentum again) then went round in circle for ages .... then girl lol

Oh well, time will tell, Don't mind boy or girl to be honest - boy would definitely be cheaper having lots of boys already lol

xx

Well I am trying to have faith that it will happen. I feel strongly that I wouldn't have received so many messages that it was going to happen. Of course I will love what ever I get! No question!!

Well Gave me girl, boy boy boy (so far so good although didn't go in circle between each, just kind of stopped moving then built momentum again) then went round in circle for ages .... then girl lol

Oh well, time will tell, Don't mind boy or girl to be honest - boy would definitely be cheaper having lots of boys already lol

xx

Cool! I've seen it do those forever circles too, and then other times, it seems like it's trying to move through so fast you can hardly read it. Fingers crossed you get your BFP while you're not trying...unless you're going to be preventing.

Hi ladies well AF showed up today which i was prepared for as got bfn's the past few days. On to the next month. Good luck everyone else. Xxxxx

Hi ladies well AF showed up today which i was prepared for as got bfn's the past few days. On to the next month. Good luck everyone else. Xxxxx

:hugs: sorry that egg is just being stubborn! Hopefully it won't be too long for you. You could always to candle magic!! It is suppose to be very very helpful! Many women when having troubles have done it and came PG right away. GL to you lesh!!

hi, i am ttc baby 6...not sure what is going on this is cycle 8...all 5 were conceived first cycle. if not pg this month im going on the pill for a few months...i was on it 3 times before and conceived right awAy after stopping.

Welcome mkarntz. You and wannabubba have that in common. She fell pregnant on the first try with all of her children too. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this cycle.

hi, i am ttc baby 6...not sure what is going on this is cycle 8...all 5 were conceived first cycle. if not pg this month im going on the pill for a few months...i was on it 3 times before and conceived right awAy after stopping.

Frustrating isn't it? lol Only cycle 3 for us though , may be pulling my hair out by cycle 8 :wacko::wacko:

I must admit it has really made me appreciate how easily we fell pregnant before

Good Luck to you xx

crysshae - think we are trying this month, well it is up to me, DH is happy either way and I am scared to leave it another month , maybe I am destined to have a March 2014 baby and don't want to miss the boat lol -and 3 of my children are born in the summer (july and august) and my other son often says he is the odd one out cos he is MARCH, time for another March baby for sure lmao xx:happydance:

crysshae - think we are trying this month, well it is up to me, DH is happy either way and I am scared to leave it another month , maybe I am destined to have a March 2014 baby and don't want to miss the boat lol -and 3 of my children are born in the summer (july and august) and my other son often says he is the odd one out cos he is MARCH, time for another March baby for sure lmao xx:happydance:

Wonderful! :happydance: Wishing you all the luck in the world!

We have one in July, four in August plus my sister and me, one each in December, January, and March.

Have you figured out how to see your previous charts in OvuFriend?

Well just finished the first apt. It was just really getting my OB history and then going through the next step which is no constant quantitative hCG, but just one hCG and ultra sound in my 6th week, to make sure babe is in the right spot! That is it that is all she wrote. Tomorrow I am the lucky one to have my full panel done plus more because I have blood anti-bodies. Yippee!!

Yay! Can't wait to see the sonogram pic! So you've had the antibodies in your previous pregnancies?

sorry not posted for a while, will catch up later but just wanted to let you all know I got a BFP this morning!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->